Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

darkened world (post fusion) Empty
PostSubject: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:04 am

all eight of the special force comprised of space pirates, GF troopers, and bounty hunters were deployed at once, ridley flying on his own, and the others using their various forms of transport (to allow for some choice in this department), Chris was not happy about having to work with space pirates, and he told ridley as such, ridley responded with "I don't exactly like this either child, but it is the choice of our superiors not our own, and as such I, and you should and will act with some small respect, if only for the mission."

-----------------------------------------------------

Espera during this is relaxing on his ship, preparing for the fight, and having some fun with his friends before he gets to the final destination. he hopes that this will be worth the effort, and maybe even be fun. "I mostly hope that Samus is doing this mission though" he says in metroid to one of his crew members. "maybe she will be, maybe she won't. i can't say I care one way or the other though, just so long as she doesn't start hitting me with that cold beam of hers." the metroid replies in his native tongue. "who knows." Espera says eventually, referring to her being on the mission.

Last edited by christen MX on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:16 am

"Wait," an armored figure spoke up from the background. "Ridley, aren't you the highest space pirates after the destruction of Zebes."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:18 am

((who is this? sorry but it's could change the reaction so I need to know.also, while I generally don't mind short posts, I do prefer to have the rules kept to as much as possible, so please try to use as few "one liners" as possible. not getting on you ass or anything, but it's one of those rule things or maybe (not anything other than emphasizing that I don't know how to use words well) it is a "respect for the site and rules" thing. sorry if this sounds like a rant.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:23 am

(Mhat)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:30 am

((ah. got it, well he has no idea who this is so don't expect much kindness for now. maybe intrigue though if he finds out your part metroid. heh, just imagine his surprise and reaction if he found out that my other character has a huge ship crewed by metroids.))

"Who's asking." he replies gruffly flexing his wings in preparation for flight (this is happening prior to launch I'm guessing because they haven't arrived at the station yet, and they could not talk in space) "because if you're here for a picture, it ain't happening" (could not resist that joke)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:41 am

"I am the only successful metroid project from the Galactic Federation, with MUCH more success than your troops. Weird since you have the most experience." with those sentences full out disrespect and clenching his fist.
" See look," pulling his helmet off, showing his green skin and hair., "Metroid"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 am

((oh-HOH! so you really did it! good for you! I have no idea how to have him react. other than anger at the insult of course.))

"ah. And I suppose that makes you the ultimate life form, hmm? we have had no success with metroid experimentation because of that damn hunter! you have nothing going for you kid no experience, no TRUE power, no fucking life if you fail this. and why should you be so high and mighty when you are one of the federations dogs." at this he spits... or at least tries to, but having no lip with which to control said saliva it just sprays. "damnit!"
-----------------------
"Hello. nice to meet you. now that the formalities are out of the way, who are you?" says the trooper in pirate like armor standing next to rildey. "also what to you have against him?" he says pointing at ridley "I have my reasons to hate space pirates, but what exactly are yours?"
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:56 am

completely ignoring the trooper at the second
"Oh I'll have you know I have been trained since I was hatched, and I have gone toe to toe with Samus and was only beat by the last Ice beam shot, so I would call that high up in the chain. Also, how do you know Your failure isn't due to faulty technology" Mhat says, pointing on Your.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 am

((you never said that in the character history, nor have I found it in my MANY hours of looking through the role-play sections, so when did this happen? my other character who's in on this would know because samus would have told him, with him being her apprentice and all))

"really? I'm so impressed you managed to last one shot!" ridley replies sarcastically "it's incredible! and here I only lasted through a five hour onslaught from her second most powerful beam to date! (hyper mp3 the phazon Gatling charge shot one, most powerful is the hyper beam from super which took mother brain down in, like three shots) I guess you are more powerful than me!" he continues, still sarcastically "look kid, you have nowhere near the power, or experience necessary to last against the hunter, so don't even try to fool me." he concludes.
--------------------------------
"man am I glad I got them to pay me half before the mission. I mean, doing the missions all fine and dandy, but if I get killed without anything to show for it? that's just fucked up" says a mysterious figure in odd armor walking in from behind them "man samus is gonna throw a fit when she sees how bad I skinned them for this! hahaha! oh man! I love it when things go my way!" (if you scan him you'll find he is also part metroid, and very good at using his suit) "oh. hey." he says to Mhat as he notices them "what are you here for? same as..." he does a double-take as he notices ridley "ridley?!?!! what the hell are you doing here?!?!"
--------------------------------------------------
"same as you kid, working on a dangerous mission. we'll be lucky if we all don't kill each other before it's through." he replies simply.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 am

(I'm kinda lost, where are we? Also no offense, but you guys should wait for the rest of us to post too.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:18 am

((in a hanger, about to launch for the actual mission. just a bit of character development role-play for now. prolly gonna last for a little bit too, since rildok probably won't be on anytime soon.))

((EDIT: I meant that as in probably not going to be on sometime later today, based on experience over the past few days))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:24 am

Talon was standing next to his fighter in the hangar, seeing Ridley talking to whoever it was he was talking to. Huh. He's alive he thought to himself, then wondered again why they were working with the Federation. He absolutely hated working with them, so there had better be a damn good reason for this. He walked up to Ridley. "So when do we get to kill shit again?" he asked him, idly throwing his knife in the air and catching it repeatedly. He had been waiting to kill something since he heard they were going on a mission.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 am

"once we get to the station Talon. have some patience." his voice seemed...gentler talking to talon.
-------------------
"so who are you?" asked the marine "I'd like to know, oh so badly" he said the last part with just a hint of sarcasm
--------------------
"I second that motion." agrees the greedy seeming bounty hunter "who are you?" "I hope samus gets to go on this mission" he thinks to himself afterwards.

((ooc edit: this IS post-fusion, so as far as Talon should know ridley is dead. you may want to do something that shows his surprise in some way.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 am

(Considering this isn't the first time he's come back, he's only going to be slightly surprised. Editing my last post a little)
Talon looked toward the marine, looking as if he's restraining himself from diving at him with the knife. "My name's Talon," he said, still playing with his knife when he heard the thought of the bounty hunter, reacting in a way that caused his knife to stick through his palm, which barely even seemed to phase him. "Samus is coming?" he asked, casually pulling the knife out of his hand and letting it regenerate, wiping the blood off between his fingers. There were several scars on his hand indicating this isn't the first time this had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:44 am

((thank you))
"I damn well hope so. she's been my mentor since I was eight, and with my real mother dead from "The War" samus is the closest thing I have to a mother. who are you might I ask?"
---------------------
"he is talon; my son." replies ridley in place of talon.
-------------------------
"damn, that's some heavy shit dude. so you got trained by ridley and I got trained by samus aran. guess that makes us rivals in a way, huh?" he says, and primes his armor for Full Salvo "always go in prepared." he says to explain the armor priming.

((OOC EDIT: sorry it took so long to reply.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 am

"Guess that does," Talon said. Strange, I went through all the records I could find of Samus and found nothing about her having an apprentice. Must have kept it secret, he thought as he pulled out his weapon, switching it to the nova beam setting and putting it away. "So what are we up against here?" he asked, continuing to play with his knife.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:54 am

"who knows? nobody has any information on this thing, it could be from the future or even the past." "kind of like me" he thinks once again to himself.
-----------------------
"my best guess..." the marine begins "shut your mouth right now." a voice over his comm says to him "I retract my statement." he says with obvious amusement.
----------------------
"well I do hope that we can all work together well." says the bounty hunter "does anybody need a ride?" he asks

((OOC EDIT: I'm posting as soon as I see someone else post, so you should expect a reply in only a few minutes. just saying this because I used to not be as good with that.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:11 am

We have limited intel. But we know we are sure of the size and aprox. floor lay out. It's that that is scaring everyone" Mhat states with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:17 am

((floor layout? I never said anything about floor layout. I said it was roughly the same size as the BSL station, not even that it looked similar. I would appreciate a revision of that post, until then either I can't post or I'm going to have both of the characters I created say "not really" to yours.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 am

Talon caught his knife between his fingers. "I've got my fighter," he said, then looked toward the others. "So who are you?" he asked Mhat, pulling out his pistol and spinning it out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:38 am

"I was given permission to look at the federations files on this thing, and I didn't see anything about floor layout." said the bounty hunter to Mhat "same here, man. we have nothing other than the size of this thing, and anybody who looks at it would know that." agrees the marine
"are you sure you have nothing at all?" asked ridley
"yeah, I'm sure, and I'm pretty sure he is too." said the bounty hunter whilst pointing to the marine.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 am

"Well to respond to this, Talon I am the only necessary metroid experiment from the federation. Secondly, I have an intel guy that needs killing
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 am

((good save man, good save.))
"need any help?" asks the bounty hunter. "because I'm getting hungry AND I hate people who give misinformation to their allies."
---------------
"talon, have you been practicing? I want you to be able to kill the hunter when the time comes." ridley says to talon
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:58 am

"Huh. You were a Federation experiment?" Talon asked, curious. He didn't really know what he meant by Metroid experiment, but didn't bother to ask. "Didn't know the Federation was still into the whole 'Experimenting on humans' thing." He turned toward Ridley. "Damn right I have," he said with a grin. He's been wanting to kill the Hunter for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:07 am

"good. you may kill the hunter yet." said ridley. "I sure as hell hope not!" said the bounty hunter "by the way my name's Espera. I also happen to be part metroid, forty five percent to be exact. to bad my crew doesn't like fighting, I'm sure they'd be an incredible asset in this endeavor."
---------------------------
"I'm sure they would." replies the marine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next