Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 am

(We were talking about going to the station, then we had random fights to pass time, then we actually went outside the station then decided to go to Christen's character's(?) ship to metroid-proof our armours which is where we are now. I'm bad at recaps so I probably missed some stuff.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:55 am

((yeah, some. we are upgrading the armor, as well as metroid proofing it and X proofing it. that way they all can survive. the place is filled with experimental weapons, bio-, semi-sentient, and otherwise. the data based equipment is going to be usable by the "good" guys, and the stuff you say is okay for permanent ness will get kept by the characters even after this RP. also to replace the armor that Mhat lost in the spar between him and Espera, I made a new armor for him. another one that unless approved for permanent ness is only for this RP. this was on the page before this, and pretty close to the bottom.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 pm

The Ryuunosuke, Gauntlet and Khonor dock in a bay. Andrew McFly comes from the Ryuunosuke, Al Hazard from the Gauntlet and Kholak from the Khonor. Kholak enters saying, "I'm sure that I am fine metroid wise. They'll drop as icicles before they could get to me." "Try saying that to a guy who has yet to meet one of the damn things." says Andrew as he comes in a pats Kholak on the shoulder. "I may need a few upgrades to deal with these metroids properly." says Al Hazard as he walks in.

((OOC: Just put the stuff for the armor in a reply to the character request thread and I'll look at it.))
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 pm

((what about the other upgrades? the ones on the ship itself. or were you talking about those as well?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:16 pm

(OOC: You can list those too, didn't know there was more upgrades other than armor.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:26 pm

((yeah, weapons and armor, only the beginning is from the ship of espera. the rest are gained on the orbital station...zeltzegua. odd name I know. but doesn't it sound epic? I'll post the armor upgrades that are given to all of them in a little bit, the ones that are gained individually from the station will be described once gained. AFTERTHOUGHT: ridley's armor is different because of the fact he had none to begin with. his will be submitted after the standard for the others, lower in the topic.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Mhat comes busting in to the labs in the new suit, looking like a grey light suit "So thats where everyone went, sorry about the wait but rigging up my PED to that suit took a suprising amount of work. Also is there a missile restore and an energy restore station in this lab?"
(I am sorry about the wait but I had chores)

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:00 pm

"you could have asked my scientists you know. they would have had a much easier time of it." espera says. ridley lumbers in, wearing a new armor, "I like this armor. I like it very much. you have my gratitude kid. and that is a huge complement." ridley says. "I'm glad you like it ridley, and I thank you for the complement. I do believe there will be more upgrades gainable by you in the lab as well. also so that you all know, these upgrades will be different from our normal fare!" he says loudly at the end, so that everyone can hear "we may want to scan these pieces of equipment and have my hacker check the files on it, and then decide who would put it to the best use!" he continues "that is all for now." he concludes.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Talon walked up to the scientists and asked the same question he asked Espera, playing with his knife again while waiting for his own suit to be finished. He also asked if he could have any weapon technology combined with his already existing weapons stored inside the suit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 pm

((same question he asked Espera? what one was that? because if I missed it I am sorry. also I replied to you comment on the metroid prime thing. if your still having trouble in the GC version then try to check it out.))
the metroid is a larval form metroid so transforms into a human form and say "yes we can combine weaponry with your already existing equipment, but only within the parameters set by the weapon itself and our permissions from our creator." she says in a very feminine voice. (not husky or sexual/y or anything just very obviously female.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 pm

(The question he asked in my last post. I completely misread that reply and thought he was talking to Talon for some reason instead of Mhat.)
(Edit:Er, the RP post before my last one, I mean.)

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Although seriously I need a recharge station, I wasted my energy on hyper sonic booms
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:35 pm

(OOC: So who said they can upgrade stuff? A larva metroid that morphs into human form? *is confused*)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 pm

(Well there are a lot of upgrades on this ship and Mhat had the PED that he installed as for the metroid I am lost)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:47 pm

"I'd prefer my pistols to just have beams added to them," Talon said. "And possibly the ability to use bullets, if that's possible," he added. "I'd also like a version of this targeting thing that can be downloaded to my neural interface. I don't want it conflicting with my HUD."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:44 pm

((if the upgrade thing was directed at me, try to explain later what you mean and I'll try to explain the what you want to know. as for the metroid thing, while I forgot to explain it in his history (and then remembered explaining it in his history) it is explained in a quote from a book I'm writing about his past. it goes into much more detail than his actual history but because I actually plan on marketing this someday, it does not say what the metroids are, or who samus is. here is the quote "July 27th 2008: I made a huge discovery today! If I make some slight modifications to the creatures DNA pattern then I can make the larval form able to transform! I tried it and it worked! I have one that can morph to nearly any form other than another one of its evolutionary stages! I call it the morpher." also as you can probably tell, it is from the perspective of a journal.))

"yes, I believe we could upload it to your neural interface, but it would be difficult." the female human/metroid says in response, "but it would be possible. as for the beam weapons being added to you existing pistols, first you would need to tell us what beam type weapons they already have, so as not to be redundant and waste resources." she continues "If Espera says that it is okay, then we will start working on a data upgrade that will function the same as the piece of equipment that was given to you." she concludes "you have my permission. this is somewhat necessary, so anything that can be done to help is allowed." espera says "Then we will begin working on the upgrade right away talon." she says. espera says to the other metroid scientists "Also, I will need some new guns to make up for the lack of an arm cannon."
"we'll get started on them right away!" replies one in metroid.
-------------------------------------
"do you have any data upgrades that work the same as the upgrades they are getting?" asks the marine "'Cause I don't like people going near my suit. It's all I have of my family." he finishes. "yes, we have some." another metroid says, also taking a human form for this task, "we'll get them to you right away. also, sir?" the metroid continues the last part being directed at espera, "yes?" he responds "we have finished that speed increasing, booster upgrade you asked for." the metroid finishes, "wonderful! get it uploaded to my suit right away!" espera replies (this is the speed booster, only more powerful in it's own way. it allows for instant activation and use mid-air. it loses the shinespark however.) "this upgrade is extremely experimental, and only made for use by my suit. I ordered it made before we even found out about this station. I'll have them work on copies useable by all of you once I know if it's safe for use." espera says, directed at his allies, "also, marine (Mhat, he says this while looking at Mhat and speaking to him) there is a recharge station right there." he says pointing to a compartment. inside is one of those things from metroid fusion that fills you health and ammo completely, "that will fill your suit to it's maximum. make good use of it, we don't know if there will be any more chances to get recharges like that once we are in the station." he finishes. (so do I. this is the end of my post, or at least near it. I had to go to bed earlier than expected last night, and searching for the thing talon had said last, I lost the post I was going to make, and did not have the time to redo it, sorry *sad face*)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 am

"All right, also the PED is fully functional" Mhat says as he steps into the chamber.
"Also I might integrate a few more systems in like an experimental screw attack"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:04 am

Talon thought for a second. "I'd like a speedbooster, too. Default one for now," he said. He had always wanted to use one of those, but could never find one for some reason. "And a grapple beam. I have a nova beam, ice beam, and power beam," he replied to the scientists.

(Sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 am

(('sokay, I don't mind at all. but the timing was really funny. I mean I posted at the same time as you, and the sorry about that coincides with things. lol))

"Wonderful. any edge we can get is good." espera responds, "we may want to get a general map showing any sections that this thing may have. all in favor of this raise your right hand, all in favor of just charging in once the last of the upgrading is finished raise your left hand." he says, and then looks at ridley. "Or claw." he finishes.
--------------------------
Ridley, oddly enough raised his right claw, and the marine raised his left. (possibly just to spite ridley.) "well, that's two votes for layout gaining and one for layout forsaking. what about all of you?" he asks.
--------------------------
the metroid talon had been speaking to says "all right, we'll get the grapple beam uploaded, but we have no regular speed boosters and the only one we have at all was made specifically for espera's suit, as we did not know that we would have anyone who might need one. your pistols will be uploaded with the data for the dark,light, annihilator, and both fusion beams. the dark/ice fusion beam will be useful in there, because according to recent information gained by our hacker, they have also been working on cold proof metroids, and dark matter is able to circumvent that." (this data is being given to both his pistols, so the one that can turn into a sword will have five new settings.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:35 am

Talon raised his left hand. He always preferred just charging in, but somehow knew that almost everyone would vote for the map. "Alright, I'm fast enough without it," he said. "What exactly is an annihilator beam? Sounds like a powerful weapon," he said. He knew what a light and dark beam were, but not annihilator.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:42 am

the metroid responded to his question with "the annihilator beam is a fast-firing and moving beam that uses a matter-antimatter shot, this however uses both light and dark ammo. it is more powerful than the standard power beam but not by too much, however it's rate of fire is so close to power beam shots that it is well worth it. it also has a charge combo called the "sonic boom" which fires an extremely fast moving projectile that displaces space once it hits something. it does greatly resemble an actual sonic boom, however it does massive damage to anything it hits. the charge combo should give you some hint as to another property of the annihilator beam." (lol, that sounded like a tutorial from a video game! end of post.)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:51 am

I'm for map data gathering, I feel like that would be the best way to find things in the station.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:08 am

"Forget the bullets part, then," Talon said with a grin. He was going to have lots of fun using the annihilator beam. He started playing with his knife again. "So when will the upgrades be finished?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:24 am

"don't expect much." the metroid hacker says over the comm, "they have, like, almost no data on the layout of the place. I got info that the place is split into twelve sections and that's it, after twelve hours of searching that's all I got!" at the end he(?) was screaming, enraged that a master hacker such as him could get no more. "I can tell you where the start and finish of the sections are over the navigational rooms they have in there. I can do an uplink from those rooms." he says "They have some pretty strange stuff in there. I just found dark portals have been being experimented upon in there! you look out, there are going to be some strong creatures in there." he concludes, "looks like we're charging in blind after all, huh?" espera says "you got those new weapons done?" he asks his science crew members, "yeah boss, we have some done." one metroid responds and hands espera some guns.
"soon. you'll be able to go into the station very soon." the hacker metroid responds, as well as one of the scientists. (next post can start it, this was also supposed to be sent earlier. after LinkAran's post to be exact. please react accordingly.)

(weaponry is as follows: first line is a joke thing, just for laughs. stupid beam gun:turns any enemy hit by a shot from this weapon into a gibbering idiot for two posts. feel free to RP this.
slipstream pistols: follows the same basic principle as the slipstream weapon/s used by Ryo Kilepura, but in pistol form.
blast rifle: fires highly explosive shots damaging things for damage equal to two missiles in a ten meter radius.
high missile launcher: a rifle with a much larger than normal barrel, has three "extensions" on the very end of the barrel, these produce targeting lasers. the rifle takes time to charge but once charged it fires a large-ish missile shaped energy shot that violently explodes on contact. deals damage equal to two super missiles.
hand cannon: a slightly boxy, cannon that has three things in the center that produce the shots, has a rifle like back. has two modes. mode 1: laser mode, fires a powerful shot (three charged power beam shots) that lasts for 30 seconds, able to be moved once firing starts. mode two: acid mode, simple. this mode turns things hit by the shot into a somewhat powerful acid that deactivates once the thing that was hit by the shot is completely consumed. if this happens to be something connected to a lot of stuff, it can be manually deactivated from a control-y thing on the gun. he is given two of these and the slipstream pistols.
the hand cannons can also fuse, like the main pistols of this character, they form a large cannon, reminiscent of a tank cannon if it could be held by a human. (it's much lighter) fires a powerful laser shot highly reminiscent of the "Zero laser", after firing though it cannot be used again for ten posts by the user.
finally, he was also given the "black hole rifle" it, despite the name, does not create an actual black hole, but is just a rifle that fires a shot that is like the beam combo usable by the others that combines the dark and sunbursts, but it uses no ammo and therefore must charge for one post before use and cool down for four posts of the users posts. (end of post)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:29 am

"Dark portals? Do we have anti-possession technology, just incase?" Talon asked. He was somewhat familiar with the Ing from logs he read on the abandoned base on Aether. All he knew was that they could possess anything and turn it stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next