Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:34 am

"yes, there are some other upgrades in your suits that will prevent possession, recently made. it will also protect you from the dark world itself." the metroid replies. (are the pieces of equipment I gave espera too powerful do you think?) "we should be moving out soon." espera says "the modifications are almost done."
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:54 am

"One second, let me see something about this ships's computer network," Mhat leaves the ship for a minute. He came back, and said this "All the hackers in the known universe wouldn't be able to make a dent in this system, most of what I found out was from the type of system the computer used, and It just makes this much worse"

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:59 am

((how did he get the map? I honestly need to know this.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:10 am

(He pluged into the console that the Metroid hacker was plugged into and It took a few minutes to get into the shallow bits of info w/o any override codes, but because of his Chozo DNA he had mostly the Luminoth parts to hack. Also I said Chozo/Luminoth combo because that is the most technologicaly advanced tech ever)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 am

((no, the metroid could not get more information than that which was said because no more existed. the information we're getting is the "what section border is nearest to you" information that he said about. we could send in a probe if you would prefer, but that will take time, and that time could cause there to be an even more powerful beasty waiting for us when we get in.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:35 am

(okay It is edited now)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:01 am

"Always wanted to explore the dark world. Heard interesting things about it," Talon said, playing with his knife again. "Hopefully we get to kill a lot of shit," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 am

"okay, as soon as we are all set, let's move out." espera says, "and may luck be on our side."
---------------------
"luck is not needed, we will succeed in our mission." ridley says in return.
---------------------
"I must agree." says the marine, equipping his suit once more. only now it looks very different. it is purple, and the left arm, close to the hand has a "bump" on it with a hole on the handside (word I made to describe it), and the cannon was changed, now it is an open thing, all the parts jutting outwards, creating the illusion that it has more mass than it really does. the helmet is also more standard issue, and the color scheme is blue and red.
--------------------
"is the new suit ready?" espera asks one metroid quietly "yes sir." (just a new look, and a new way of working.) "excuse me for a few minutes." espera says to the rest of the group, and then walks out of the lab he had had everybody in. about ten minutes later he returns now wearing his new armor, "what do you think?" he asks everyone. "it's my new armor, less bulky obviously." (uses nanotech to create the weapons he uses, as well as create the shield. he isn't wearing all the weapons he had been now. they'll pop up when he needs them.) shortly before talon says that he hopes he gets to kill things in the dark world is when espera walks back in. "I agree, I too would like to see what is going on with the dark world here." he says.

((EDIT!: I just realized what you meant LinkAran, and I need to tell you, the metroid was always on the Elysium, he never left. you did not have to go out of the ship, just into the cockpit area. you can revise your post if you LIKE but you don't have to.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:19 am

"What does my armour look like?" Talon asked. He really hoped there wasn't any aesthetic changes, he liked the normal appearance of his powersuit, but then remembered he could customize it using his interface anyway. He went to get his suit on.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:21 am

(Actually I came up with a good idea, The ship was designed by the common ancestor of the Chozo and Luminoth that are better at machines than both of them together)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 am

((I have no idea what your armor looks like, it is up to you. I wanted an aesthetic change to my characters suits.))
"I have no idea what your armor would look like, other than it very well might be the exact same aesthetically." when you do put your suit on you will feel a small shock in your head, the metroid that talon had been talking to says "if you feel something akin to electricity, don't worry, that is the upgrade to you neurological interface that you asked for." she says.
----------------------
"well I do hope that my armor looks good. I hate not looking badass." says the marine. "is there anything for...my scythe maybe? It has been getting kinda weak in comparison to some of my other weapons." he continues, "And an upgrade would be good." the other humanoid metroid says "We don't have anything right now, but we can work on something if we get permission from our boss." at this he looks towards espera, and espera nods "yes" to him. "We'll work on it as quickly as possible sir." he said, "cool." said the marine.

((which ship? are you talking about the Elysium? or the station they are about to go into? if it's the former, Espera himself built it, if it's the latter then it came from the future, and therefore could not be the common ancestor. It also has nothing to do with the luminoth other than it uses their dark and light portals.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 am

(I was talking about the ship they are going into, also If it was the ancestors then they wouldn't really need any connection)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:37 am

(I have an image of it in my profile)
Talon took his suit, putting it back on piece by piece. He twitched a little as he felt the shock inside his head. He decided to test it out, scanning the marine and seeing every single weak point in his armor and on his body itself. "I like this upgrade already," he said, pulling out his pistols. "Do we have any targets I could test out the new beam weapons on?" he asked, spinning the pistols.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 am

Mhat suddenly flashed and his suit whiter than before
"While now I am Ing proof"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:58 am

((it is from the future so it literally can not be related to the luminoth's or chozo's ancestors.)
"Yes, there is a training room. multiple in fact, with different themes to them, some just using dummies, some using 3D holograms with mass, some using real creatures. there are a lot of them." espera says to talon, "And yes, you are now ing proof, marine. we all are." ((do you want to have talon "train" for a bit without roleplaying it, and then move on?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 am

(I'd prefer to skip actually roleplaying the training, so yes.)
Talon went into one of the training rooms with real creatures, preferring to have live targets. He trained for a while before walking out. "I love the annihilator beam already," he said with a grin, spinning his pistols.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:20 am

"well then, let's go." espera said. asks everybody to get into the same room. once they are all there he calls over his comm "porting time! get us in there, Choga!" (the teleporter manning metroid is named Choga) at this they all feel a wrenching sensation and find themselves in a large room, filled with some form of yellow, red, green, and dark blue goo, lying in pools. "what are these things?" the marine asks, "I don't know, but I don't like it." ridley says. espera was slobbering however. he then screeches (skrees, squees whatever the battle cry of the metroids would be called by you) and the pools of goo rise up and focus themselves onto one special spot and combine forming a huge creature. (BOSS FIGHT! Smile this is why I had them all go in at once. this is gonna be difficult but hopefully fun. I think it'll be a grapple guardian/amorbis combo creature.)
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 am

(sorry, the site did not warn me of another post after Talon)
"Hold on a second, let me scan it" 10 seconds later "Okay this is interesting"
(Again sorry and I need some research on the grapple guardian)

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 am

((yep, but did you see what I wrote? you did not seem to react at all to what I said.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:37 am

Talon grinned as he saw the boss, spinning his pistols as he scanned the creature for weaknesses, aiming his pistols at it. "This is going to be fun!" he said, charging at it, switching his right hand weapon into a blade and activating the energy scythe on his left wrist, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:59 am

the creature (it's an amorbis fused with the grapple guardian, the front is the grapple guardian, but instead of a tail he has the amorbis trio and there sphere of dark energy attached to his back end, the amorbis trio cannot detach as well so they need to just be attacked until they loose enough dark energy to loose the crown and then hit them in the mouth for massive damage. the easier to do but takes longer way is to fight the front. his eye is his weak point, hit it and he will take damage, but not as much as is dealt by attacking the back. the easiest to do way is however to strike at his sphere mid-section. this does as much damage as the "fight the amorbis trio" way but is as easily pulled off as hitting his eye. the problem is while the orb is directly damageable unlike the real amorbis, it is still very hard to get through it's protection (shields on it) you would need weaponry on the scale of double or triple power super missiles. translation: fight it in hyper mode and with the ultimate attacks of espera. are you ready?) espera scans the creature and suggests just that, "we should team up on it! fight it with our most powerful attacks, and destroy it from the middle!" he says and begins by firing at the sphere with his pistols combination: cannon form firing with enough damage to make a dent and a small crack appear in the sphere. (it got to four super missiles worth of power from the further wait that happened during the upgrading and travel) he then changes them back to his pistols and prepares to fire with his high missile launcher, by charging it.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 am

"Let me take a shot at this thing than" Mhat activates Hypermode and fires a Hyper Light Burst at it, dealing about 1/10 of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:25 am

(I just noticed I may have completely forgotten to add the detail that his powersuit has a PED. It seemed so obvious to put in, yet I think I forgot.)
Talon used the PED inside his powersuit to activate hypermode, blue "veins" of glowing phazon appearing in his suit as he changed his tactic, switching to pistol form and charging phazon into his pistols, firing several phazon-charged annihilator beam blasts at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:02 am

the sphere in the creatures midsection is hit square on the dent made by the cannon shot from Espera, increasing the size of the dent and crack both, as well as sending a spray of purple, red, blue, and yellow orbs, and several double pyramid like shapes with a smaller pyramid that has triangular extensions cut out of the side and middle (the orbs are small, medium, large, and huge energy refills, and the double pyramids are missile refills, or if absorbed by the rifle espera is charging right now they speed up the charge. one will be enough to finish his current charge, and three more will give him a full charge for the next.) running over three of the missile refills espera finishes his charge, with a sizable chunk of the next shots charge finished already. the beast begins firing at all of the characters ('cept rildock's obviously) with dark matter shots, dodging these shots ridley and espera prepare to fire at the same time but Chris pre-empts them hitting the top of the creature's sphere with his fist making a small explosion that is blue. very, very light blue. ice forms on the creature, restricting it's movement heavily and when ridley and espera do fire- first Chris dodges so as not to get hit - the shots hitting their respective spots (espera hitting the large dent/crack, ridley hitting it from above with a plasma breath attack) the ice shatters and the orb has very large cracks running along it. at this the tails begin firing on the orb itself with dark matter, creating a shell (cannot be pierced, we have to stop the tails from firing before we can continue to attack the orb. I did this because I could not remember the most powerful attack that chris has, so I had them do a real combo attack.) the front begins attacking with electrical arcs from it's horns, dealing about 50 points of shield damage to whoever is hit.

((EDIT: oops, I did not notice your post until just now LinkAran, but basically you hit the orb as well and deal enough damage to crack it slightly or make the existing crack bigger, depending on where you say you hit it at.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:45 am

(OOC: I give up. You guys will sail past me when I'm not on... like you have twice now.)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next