Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 am

I can't say i'm not ready
(I just thought of the perfect final boss that would be so powerful even the MP wouldn't know of it, Samus Clone 01)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 am

((major laughs. that would be awesome, but I don't know how to implement it. however if we were to implement it, then the other clones could become actual characters eventually just like an SA-X did for me. I still kind of doubt that it would work though. we have to wait for Crazyzealot on this though, it's kind of important. if you want we can spar in the arena while waiting is going on. that's what Crazyzealot and I did while waiting for you to get back on yesterday.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 am

(all right, but that might get long and drawn out, again. Although so it's out there I was thinking it would be a composite samus, 112 energy tanks, every weapon/upgrade, every expansion.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 am

((damn dude, she'd literally be impossible to defeat if she were like that. I really could not make that the final boss. sounds badass but no, sorry))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:34 am

(No it wouldn't be impossible, just so completely hard because of how much damage she can take and dish out. I mean she only can recharge just so many missiles and e-tanks and as I figure all attacks would be 1/248 efective against her, 1/2^8 damage.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 am

((she would take too little damage, and we don't even have a centralized damage system, so that would not work. I'm sorry but I would have to give them armor piercing and shield weapons and she would have thousands of shield points, and she could kill them by flexing her pinky finger. I can't have something like that in here. I'm sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:15 am

(Can't my plasma laser thing cut through anything? That seems like it would drain shields pretty quickly. Also I'm only going to talk OOC for now because I just woke up and I'm going soon.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:22 am

((yeah, but that is made for cutting through, 1)matter, which would kill her armor and leave her defenseless; not fair, and 2)... yeah I just said it. stupid me. but yeah, that would be a bad idea.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:25 am

(Can you think of a better final boss)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:31 am

((BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! BWAHAHAHAHA! I already have. and you will be sorry it, yes you will be sorry for it. BWAHAHAHAHA! you'll find out. yessss, you will find out in due time. hee-he-he. *squinty evil looking eyes*, er uh. I mean yes. I have some ideas.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:07 am

(After this than, arena duel between your final boss and composite samus)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 am

((why not now, I mean Crazyzealot's not on right now, and he said he probably won't be for the rest of the day either. I don't see anything wrong with doing a fight between the two.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:29 am

(sorry I was forced to swim)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 am

((he-he-he-he. you dislike swimming? I laugh real loud at this. but you said earlier that you would like to spar in the arena, just post in the corresponding plan arena fights thing. I have one for each of my characters except metroid prime. also, if you don't mind reading some of them, I posted a bunch of character registrations, some of them are funny.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 am

(No, I love swimming. Just not for hours on end)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 am

((ah. that explains it. once I went swimming for... from about noon to 10 or 11 pm. I loved every minute of it.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:33 am

(I can do that if I have a bunch of people to talk to, and NOT have a video game on pause)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 am

((actually I had five other people at the most, and one left pretty early so more like four. also why does it take so long to type stuff out on the 3DS? I have never had typing trouble with the regular, and even if the 3DS was different, shouldn't it be better not worse? I beith confused. also did you check out the characters I registered recently, as in today? if you did, what did you think of them? I like to have opinions on my work.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am

(For the typing question, I lost the stylis and have always tended to miss letters and back up etc., as for the characters, funny as hell)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 am

"I'm ready as well," Talon said, playing with his pistols, walking toward the elevator. "This is going to be fun!" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:42 am

((you're on! yay! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!))
"well then, let's go." metroid prime says, and leads the group down the elevator, which goes down, leading into a heavily wooded area, "this is the bio sector. it is filled with a fully functional and, most of all, real forest." metroid prime says once they are into the sector equivalent, "if we go all the way in, then we will eventually reach the bio lab." and then he begins to lead them through the forest, but after about ten meters he freezes in place. "this can't be good for us." espera says, "I must agree; anything that can cause him to freeze in place without ice can't be good." ridley says, but during this the marine is just readying his scythe. something drops from the treetops, landing on ridley, stunning him. the marine fires on it, but to no avail. the creature looks like a combination of Zazabi, Aracnus, and Flaahgra. ((no details on weaknesses as of yet. I'm working on it. soon they should exist.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:49 am

Talon aimed his pistols at it, firing several shots by reflex. He scanned it after he was finished, seeing his shots did no damage. At the same time that he scanned it, he remembered to switch his weapons to the plasma cutter mode, wanting to test it out.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:05 pm

(just so you know, the plasma cutter is similar to a chainsaw in form. it also is always a close range weapon. though it is usable by both his pistols. the weakness is the tail which has a hole in it. that hole leads directly to the brain. that is the only weakness. aside from your plasma cutter of course.) the shots bounce off, all but one, which by sheer luck goes into the hole in the tail and damages the beast. Espera does something he would normally not do. he fused his hand cannons into the huge tank cannon thing, and then rushed to the creature and grabbed it's tail and put the barrel in the hole and fired. the beast nearly dies right then and there. but just barely survives.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:13 pm

(I'm going to do a bit of a change for this, I'm going to make it where Talon's other gun was also changeable. I didn't do this before because I wanted to make sure it would get accepted on my character's profile thingy first.)
Talon noticed his shots not going very far with the plasma cutter. "Guess it's time to make this more interesting," he said as he switched the other pistol into a blade, dual wielding them both as he charged at the creature, ready to strike whatever looked the most like a head to him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 pm

((the head is very obviously the head. it has one eye, and that eye is about twice the size of a morph ball.)) the head gets severed easily by the double plasma cutter slash. ((also, the plasma cutter does not fire, it produces a steady stream of plasma that is extremely superheated. it's so hot that it will not melt anything. it pierces it right away and cuts instantly where the blade is dragged.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next