Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

darkened world (post fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 am

Talon thought for a second. "I have the feeling this is a clone," he said into the comm, quietly enough for the lookalike to not hear him. He kept his pistols trained on her. "And just how the hell did you manage to contact them? Nobody in the Federation or Space Pirates managed to do that...At least as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:53 am

"I used the communicator on my ship of course. how else would I contact them?" she asks/says simply, ridley and metroid prime (being the only ones I control, and the only ones I control that are conscious) are unable to answer, if only because their jaws-or the equivalent- are very much so on the floor, while the rest of their heads are where they had been before. "What? is something on my helmet?" the samus look-alike asks, "Where do I need to clean?" she asks, sighing. she puts the canisters down, dematerializes her suit, and then pulls a cleaning handkerchief out of a pocket on her zero suit, and finally re-materializes her suit. in the time where her suit is energy you would see that she looks like samus even under her suit, but her hair is a lighter version of phazon blue, her skin has a light phazon blue tint to it, and her zero suit is the same color as phazon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 am

Talon lowered his pistols, completely confused. "Is this...Dark Samus?" he wondered to himself. He wondered if she was some sort of clone of Dark Samus. Then he realized a clone of Dark Samus wouldn't have Samus's memories. He put his pistols away. "So what are you doing here?" he asked "Samus".

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 am

((did they meet before fusion? she only has samus' memories up to when the X got separated from her. I need to know this for my response.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 am

(It was post fusion...I think. I don't think Sora really made that clear, but I assume it was post-fusion.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 am

((oh, that. I remembered you and whoever had samus at the time agree that was non-canon. did she meet him at any point before that?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 am

(I completely forgot that we made that non-canon. I'm going to completely revise that post now. The last time[In an RP, I mean] they met(If I recall correctly) was during the time of the enemies whose names I never remember how to spell(xik something), which she probably wouldn't remember anyway...Wait nevermind, that they never met again between that time seems incredibly unlikely, now that I think about it. I'll just take out that part while I think about this.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 am

((Xik'Kri'Vik, or when he feels/felt like it Vik'Kri'Xik, they are apparently interchangeable. she remembers him one way or the other if they met there, which now that I think about it they did. sorry, but yeah, she's going to suddenly remember him, and his suit, cause that was before he got corrupted.))
"OH YEAH! I remember you now! wait a minute," she says as in one quick "motion" comprehension dawns, then suspicion, then half anger, "YOU WERE ATTACKING ME THEN!!" she screams and then calms, "But that's ancient history now. If you agree not to attack me anymore then we can be friends." she says smiling (she is more light hearted than the real samus. read the bio thing to understand. Saza Ra-roa.)) at this espera in one fluid "motion" sits up, hears the samus look-alike, and falls over, his legs flying straight up and then falling back down. the marine just never wakes up from his reaction of "this is shear badassery, I'll just faint now".
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:36 am

"...What." Talon said flatly. This was probably the most confused he had ever been in his life. "You're...Not going to kill us all?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

"why would I kill you all? I won't hurt any of you in the least if you agree not to try to hurt me." she says and then asks "can any of you get these things to work?" pointing to the five canisters lying on the ground. espera and the marine are still out cold from the mental sucker punch she gave them. "yes, all of us can." ridley says. at this he takes one and a new cannon appears on his back.

(this is an instant fire cannon, less powerful than his others, but it has a ten meter/foot blast radius. whichever is the same as his bomb launcher thing. it's much less powerful though.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 am

Talon scanned the other canisters, wanting to get one of the upgrades, unsure of which one to take. He was still confused by the new Samus but shrugged, already figuring out that she was a clone of some sort.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 am

Mhat finally catches up "hey you don't have to narrate evdry thing I do, wait who is that"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 am

the four left have, in left to right order, phazon seeker missile, which fires up to five phazon missiles at one to five targets (phazon missiles are 80% of the strength of the hyper missiles on their own, but hyper mode makes them more powerful and are gained from this as well, but only useable with it, so you have to fire at least two for them to work), matter-energy converter (alt form that acts like the morph ball, the one who get's it can choose it's form. LinkAran you do not get it as you already have the morphball and that would be majorly unfair.), accelerator cannon (makes shots be undodgable and 15% more powerful by increasing speed by the original times nineteen ((multiplies speed of shots, not rate of fire, by twenty))), and blast charger (allows firing of instant charge shots, with a regenerating ammo. constant recharge, can have health rerouted to shot numbers instead of simply waiting.) ((you choose what ones you want, and I'll take the leftovers. Mhat can not have the matter-energy converter however because he already has the morphball. that is all, end of transmission, and this is edit: none of my characters can respond because they are in various forms of shock)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 am

Talon still couldn't decide what to take, so he just took the blast charger. He had the feeling that the matter-energy converter's form would be a one-time choice, which he really couldn't decide on and he figured that the instant hitting thing would really fuck up his strategies(Curving shots around cover telekinetically, for example)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 am

((Mhat's choice now. once that happens I'll post for real))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 am

"I will take the accelerator cannon, also I already told you. Morph Ball just works by compression into a 1 meter ball"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 am

espera takes the matter to energy converter and gets a second alt form.(have not chosen yet. also if you had taken it Crazyzealot it would have been changeable due to the suit itself being changeable) and the marine takes the phazon seeker launcher. afterwards "he" "drops" the suit, turning it into energy. it turns out it is another samus look-alike, but this one has fiery red hair, and a slightly smaller set of breasts and butt. "she" says "so I look good?" and then pulls the rifle slung across "her" back, "you may want to think through your answer first boys." pointing the rifle at the group (the voice is female not male, just so you know, but before it was male) "...umm... yes ma'am you look great." espera says, "You look like me.... I am so confused." the samus look-alike says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:52 am

Talon looked at the other lookalike. "Seen better," he said with a smirk, obviously trying to get a reaction from her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 am

"damnit." the marine says and hangs "her" head. espera decides to try out his new thing and changes, rolling up into a...tentacled ball. and then uses his tentacles to climb a wall. "WHEEEE!" he exclaims. and then falls on the now unsuited samus look-alike (the phazon one) who exclaims with an old fashioned "EEEEEEKK!!!!" and then continues with "NOT TENTACLES!!" and promptly faints, "HAH! I finally got back at you!" espera says, if anyone were to look at the ball, they would see it's missing the traditional unarmored strip down the middle and is covered in holes the same size as the ones used by his full salvo alt form (yes, it is an alt form combining the morphball and his full salvo, but loses a large number of launchers to make up for this) (end of post.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:13 pm

(I'm either confused, lost, or both. So the Marine is a girl? Just trying to make this clear.)Talon was a bit disappointed with the red one's reaction, then watched the tentacle ball falling onto the unsuited Samus lookalike. "Damn it, all these lookalikes are confusing the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Meh I can tell the difference between these knock offs and the original
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 pm

((read the bio of Chris Gen-te and all will make sense. I really have nothing I can respond with here though. I'm going to wait for a new post, and hopefully it will give me the inspiration I need.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm

"Chris how would you expect me to know that, it would be more metagamey than I would do," yeah but I knew that, still don't know who the better samus clone is.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 pm

((I had not noticed that there was a seventeenth page, I was replying to Crazyzealot's last post, not yours, sorry.))
"I still don't understand what is going on with you "Mhat"." the marine said. espera begins making a sound that could only be described as sniffing and the grabs the samus look-alike with his tentacles "I will eat you now X!!" but the look-alike shoots him quickly and he bounces up, not having taken much damage (She shot him with the power beam not her regulars). ((end of post))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:40 pm

"we have weaponry that can if used kill your shell if necessary. I could tell you were a fake because of your most recent memories. Now state your purpose here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   darkened world (post fusion) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next