darkened world (post fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 am

"that's it this is getting somewhat tiring." espera says "I don't really feel like doing anymore sparring." he continues. "we may want to get going though, I mean we've been at this a while and the groups we are respectively working for are probably getting pretty angry at us for the slacking off. marine!" "huh...wha..zbuh?!" the marine, startled out of his sleep falls over from his leaning position "what is is?" he says still drowsy "you need a ride?" espera says "no, I have my own, thank you." "fine."
--------------------------
"Finally you finish." ridley says irritated "I was wondering when you would finally get to this."
----------------------------
"do you need a ride?" espera asks the marine he had been fighting up until a moment ago and waits for the response

((rildok has been taking a good while, so for now I'm saying: "let's move on and get rildok up to speed when he signs on, and then just continue as if nothing happened." for now the bounty hunters will be "templates" they won't act other than moving with the rest of the group and they won't be attacked either. once rildok arrives he takes control and they gain their minds and abilities. this can be vetoed by the other players though if they wish.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:42 am

"Sure, but let me get some new armor" Mhat said as he went into the building and walked out in a PED marine suit. "It is retrofited with normal and super missiles, and bombs. Now lets go" he stated, while he was walking out and heading towards Espera's ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 am

"hah! don't bother trying to find an entrance usable by non ships dude. I built it to be as raid proof as possible." "of course that purpose is somewhat defeated by the docking bay, but whatever." he thinks "hey, Zezarsa! it's time for us to get going!" he shouts at his ship "one passenger extra! I'll tell you when! just use a radius teleport of 7 feet!" he says and then walks over to where Mhat is "hey! do it now!" both he and Mhat feel a wrenching sensation and then find themselves on the ship in a room that looks somewhat odd. it is filled with pads on the ground that glow a light blue (not phazon, he has not gotten around to experimenting with that quite yet.) if Mhat were to look down, he would see that he is standing on a similar pad. "this is the teleport room. allow me to lead you to either the guest rooms or the training room. your choice." he says to Mhat.
--------------
"hmm. well. I suppose I had better be getting going then, hmm?" says the marine, and then gets onto his ship. (or I suppose into would sound better huh?) and then prepares for takeoff.
------------------------------------
ridley says "talon, I have a feeling this will be one of the harder missions you will have faced in a long time. do well in this mission and you may kill the hunter shortly after." and then flexes his wings and jumps out of the hanger, beginning to flap once he has enough momentum to propel himself into outer space.

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 am

I will take the guest room for now, I think that was the second best training I've ever had, second only to my final test in the special academy place where I was trained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 am

"okay, come this way." he does a half bow with his arms curve in the indicated direction. when they do arrive espera says "this is one of our guest rooms. I hope you enjoy your stay." he then opens the door, revealing a room fit for a king, stocked with a very large refrigerator filled with food for humans, a hunting range for metroid type guests, fully stocked with game that can be caught and eaten, as well as an information center with a small, but extremely powerful super computer connected to nine monitors. the bed was enormous as well, fit for a group of three or four human sized people to lay on it and shift and still be comfortable.if Mhat were to examine the bed carefully he would find a drawer on the underside that housed a huge cache of ammunition of different types, even ammunition made of energy contained in capsules! this ends the description of the guest room thank you for your time.

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 am

"Okay, but I will talk to the crew here, I can feel them" He then went to the guest room and fell asleep before he even hit the bed, not that he did hit it anyway, so he lied there floating over the massive bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:55 am

Talon finished eating whatever he was eating. He grinned as his father told him about the difficulty of the mission and possibility of killing the Hunter. "Challenge just makes it more fun," he said as he opened the cockpit of his fighter using his neural interface, jumping in and closing it. His fighter contained a computer, comm systems, a small fridge, and of course controls and a seat. He was ready to take off for the mission.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am

(Are we going to skip ahead or something to the new BSL as I have dubbed it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:03 am

((only if Crazyzealot does not want to post anything more in any way before the "new BSL" as you dubbed it. do you?))

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 am

(I don't mind, it just seems alot harder to do if the party is broken into 2 groups)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 am

((okay then. since Crazyzealot not only has not responded to that, but SIGNED OFF (!) I am going to guess he doesn't care that much about trying to RP between takeoff and arrival. so it will be started up shortly.))

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 am

Okay than
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:45 am

(Er, my internet cut off. Sorry, it does that occasionally. And I'd be fine with just skipping to new BSL, if you want.)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:59 am

(( it's cool, also we already decided to. sorry. *sorry/sad face*))
once the M.S.M.A.C.C.S Elysium arrives at the orbital station- slightly before anyone else -Espera goes to the guest room that Mhat is staying in and wakes him up (if he is not already awake) and then says "I suggest you look under the bed if you have not already, there is a drawer that contains many different types of ammunition. on the other side there is a second drawer-hold on while I activate it- that has a suit I had made for you. it was delivered only a short time ago. it makes optimum usage of you capabilities, as well as giving you a few experimental weapon copies. namely the nova, dark, light, and annihilator beams, and their missile combos. nothing using phazon though, I haven't been able to find worthwhile samples of that yet. it also has an extremely experimental fusion beams, which combine the plasma and light beams, as well as the dark and ice beams into two beams instead of four." (temp stuff if not given approval for permanent ness) "I hope you find this equipment useful." he concludes and then leaves. (the suit also has varia shields, hazard shielding, gravity shielding, and a modified paralyzer, similar to the ones used by Espera, but more powerful- by far -and they use an ammo system to make up for this. 25 ammo max for each pistol you can carry ten full sized clips- five for each pistol -and it also has a five shot ammo limit sniper rifle, working on similar principles as the pistols. again more powerful than the one espera uses, but has an ammo usage to make up for it. this can have three clips, all full sized. post over.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:24 am

Talon's fighter arrived outside the station, behind the Elysium. He opened the comm channel, switching his powersuit on "So who's going in first? I volunteer myself," he said, flying close to the station and looking for the hangar. He wasn't really familiar with stations of this kind.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 am

ridley arrives shortly after talon and hears his comment, then states once he is close enough to the Elysium to have the small atmosphere it carries be usable "we will all go in at the same time talon. none before or after the others."
-------------------
shortly after this the marine arrives and says over the comm "I hope you're all good in a fight, cause my ship's scanners are picking up a lot of life in there."

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:48 am

Talon opened a small weapon storage compartment, pulling out another energy pistol. It was similar to his usual weapon, only it couldn't turn into a blade. "Do we have to blast the hangar doors open or can we just fly in? Can't really tell from here," he said, "I'd prefer the latter."

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 am

((there are hanger doors but they are concealed. hard to destroy too.))
"I have no idea." states espera "but I think that one of my crew can make it be the latter without too much trouble." he finishes over the comm. afterwards he talks to the metroid in question "sure, no problem! I can hack anything if it has a computer attached to it!" the metroid boasts espera says "well, let's hope so." the metroid begins working on hacking into the database, taking nearly an hour to do so, but finally says "Alright! I'm in!" and proceeds to go through the files copying the ones that would be of use (whenever the metroid speaks it can be heard over the comm, translated) "looks like this place is working on weapons, semi-sentient and otherwise. I...woh! look at that! this place has been cloning ridleys, kraids, X-parasites, metroids. it looks like you name it they've got hundreds! you're probably gonna have a lot of trouble in here! I'd suggest blowing this thing to kingdom come if it weren't made out of some nigh-indestructible material! as is you're gonna need some upgrades so you can use their own tech against them if you want to stand any kind of chance!.
---------------------
"well I'm boarding after that! I'm gonna need to metroid proof my armor!" says the marine.
--------------------
"I am afraid I must agree... after the last time I tried to fight a metroid unprotected..." at this he shudders "I do not want to repeat that experience anytime soon." he concludes and then flies into the nearest docking bay on the M.S.M.A.C.C.S Elysium.
------------------
"yeah. look out, I'm coming in!" shouts the marine over the comm. then also moves into the nearest docking bay.

((I probably won't need to go to bed at ten tonight either so posts after then will probably be answered soon after the fact.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:16 am

Talon flew into the docking bay as well. Having his armour Metroid-proofed would be a good thing for the future. I wonder if they cloned me, too, he thought to himself. He jumped out of the cockpit, wearing his powersuit with the black plating and blue visor. "What kind of upgrades will we need?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:17 am

((OOC: Why even bother try getting my guys in there, you guys will just go past my guys and I'd slow you all down.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am

"a lot!" the metroid replies over the comm ((rildock's on! *super super happy face* yay!)) "I'll have my crew start on you suits once you get to the lab. it's this way." at this a line of arrows pointing the way appear out of "nowhere" "come to the lab and your armor'll be upgraded to the best of our abilities." he continues "you may find experimental equipment in your "equipment" section. do not worry, these have been tested and re-tested in simulations, and the only reason they're marked as "experimental" is because they have not been used in technical real combat." he concludes. ((rildock: they are already there, just mindless until you take control. don't worry about it. plus even if your characters were behind the other characters, the upgrades are going to take around three hours at least, more likely twelve or thirteen because ridley needs an armorsuit in the first place, so you wouldn't have to worry anyway.))

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 am

Talon put both of his weapons in storage compartments in his suit. "Do you have X-ray visor technology? Because my pistols use nova beam shots which would be able to take out Metroids in one shot if I can see exactly where to aim," he said, walking toward the lab to upgrade his armour.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 am

"yes, we have been working on it." espera says walking in "we have been working on it and an active scan system, as well as zoom functions." at this he hands talon a small almost cup-shaped... thing. "put this over your ear. it'll activate and put a reticule over the eye that is nearest. this will cause anything locked onto to be automatically scanned, and will zoom in on it, as well as show you any specific weak points on or in the creature. and I use that term loosely. also, simply put your armor into one of the pods." he says indicating one of the 17 pods in the lab.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 am

Talon took off his armour piece by piece, the slowness of it indicating he's not used to taking it off this way, being more used to converting it into energy. He placed the pieces into the pod. "Would you happen to have a version of this I could download into my neural interface?" he asked. He preferred not to have targeting technology that could potentially conflict with his HUD.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 am

((OOC: tl;dr What essentially happened and is going on in a quick recap?))

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened world (post fusion)   

Back to top Go down

darkened world (post fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next