Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Empty
PostSubject: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:19 am

It was a year and a half since the orbital station Zeltzegua was destroyed, and once more the heroes who caused this courageous act were needed. however only Espera Nota, Arisa Gen-te, the bounty hunter Kholak, Ridley, a young woman named Saza Ra-roa, Mhat, a strange young woman (samus), and Talon have so far answered the call for help. At least ten more stations that have been recorded have shown up in orbit around different planets, and one has even launched leviathins at multiple planets so far. The group of heroes have been sent to this station. ((good intro do you think?))

((edit: will someone please respond? is someone waiting for someone else to reply? I don't understand things right now because of this kind of thing happening.))

Last edited by christen MX on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:21 am

(I'm waiting for Rildok to respond before I start. I'm better at starting when everyone else responded.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:22 am

((crap. I don't know if he is going to respond anytime. not that I am going to say "You must respond!" today, as it is his birthday, but it would be nice to get this RP off the ground before the night's over and he signs off. or something like that anyway.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 pm

(are people culminating around a place yet, cause if they are than I would like to sort of get started. EXCEPT I AM THE ONLY ONE ON)
Mhat and Samus walk into the roughly spherical docking bay on the G.F.S. Triton, Samus not wearing her helmet,
"Where is everyone?" Samus questioned in an annoyed tone
"My guess is they are behind on the memo, I would have thought Espera would be busting the doors down by now"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:17 pm

((the...look, just wait for once, okay? you are supposed to get approved by the "storyteller" AKA dungeon master. that would be me again, and I would prefer you ask before doing stuff like that, because what you just did was a forced action. that is an immense no-no in RP, whether it be RP or RPG, it is not allowed. don't do it again, okay? I'll let it go this time only, any more forced actions and I...come over to wherever you are and kick your ass. (last part=joke, but only a little bit on the joke part.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:23 pm

(So we're all starting on a G.F.S. ship or something? I'm confused.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:41 pm

((I was kind of hoping to start on the station they were going to be on for the first of some number of parts. there are more than one group of people searching through the stations, ours is only one of them, and...words have become lost to my mind.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:44 pm

(OOC: So we start inside that station or something?)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:45 pm

((at this point I don't know. I'll give it twenty minutes, and if LinkAran is not on by then for a vote type thing, then yes by default.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:48 pm

(Okay than we are starting on station)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 pm

((...apparently Crazyzealot does not get to vote. someone else get's to post, LinkAran, revise yours because my characters are there, ok?))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:54 pm

(I am mostly guessing on mine also I thought we were going to do an actual beginning, I did a false beginning to get post attraction up)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:56 pm

((false beginning? I don't understand, and if you were talking about post count for this thread, that will be highly unnecessary, I plan on this being a very long RP. I give no more hints.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:02 pm

(It was so we can start faster, gets everyone here)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Talon stood in whatever room they were in at the first station, playing with his knife and leaning against the wall next to Arisa. "So, this is going to be just like before?" he asked, looking around at everyone else. "I wonder what shit we get to kill this time, this is going to be fun!" he said with a grin.
(I made an attempt at starting.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:06 pm

((ah. that appears to be failing. but I can understand, rildock is a busy guy, and I don't know much about Crazyzealot's out of this game life, so I can't say anything on him.))

((edit: you did good for what I'm guessing is your first attempt. now rildock just needs to post, and then this will start being able to really get going.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:10 pm

"It definitely won't be the same as before, this time we have professional grade hired help"
Mhat speaks up fiddling with his beam acceleration module, attempting to speed it up more
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Kholak walks in the room. Hearing what Mhat said he says, "Yeah, you guys have the pros alright. Just make sure to fight with a cool head and we'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:18 pm

"What are you talking about, you are kiddie level compared to who I'm talking about. The Professional Grade Bounty Hunter Samus Aran.
Mhat 500/500
Samus 11,200/11,200
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:22 pm

"Shut up." espera hissed at Mhat, "She's got a bounty on her head you asshole.", he continues. Arisa is "snuggling" with talon, and ridley is pretending not to notice. Saza is staring in disbelief at Mhat, who had just said that samus was here, but had been seeming to indicate the bounty hunter standing near him (I'm assuming this, if it is not so, then tell me and I'll revise it), but her memories told her that she was samus.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:25 pm

"Ha. Looks like we have something in common, Samus," Talon said with a grin, stopping playing with his knife incase something would happen to cause it to somehow hit Arisa. "I've got at least 20 bounties on my head," he continued. He looked at Saza then at Samus. Oh this is going to be good, he thought.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:35 pm

"Even if that bounty was 20 billion credits than no one would chase it, so that is more of a joke"
"Yeah, I mean you did learn from the best Espera"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:57 pm

"Are you comparing bounty size to make up for something else? Anyway, let's focus on the task at hand." says Kholak.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:10 pm

espera says to that "yes, let's." and then begins moving around, trying to find something. Arisa is still just being close to talon, and is obviously happy about it. ridley is still pretending not to notice, and Saza is staring in shock at this other samus, "Who are you?" she says, confused and close to going into shock over this.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:40 am

"Nah, just stating a fact, my body count is even higher than that" Talon said, pretending to not get what he meant by that. He started looking around for wherever it was they had to go along with Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next