Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:09 am

(Sorry but I have been unable to get on hotel internet, with any luck I will be responding right after tomorow)
"So you think you are ready for the all around bigtimes than, I pefsonaly know that Samus could beat all of you, single handedly, with her visor off." Mhat said in response to Talon's statement
"I am the real Samus Aran, the only versions of myself that were cloned like this were X-parasites. Give me one good reason why I shoulden't blow your head off your shoulders right this second"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 am

"Really? Let's see how good she would be with that suit off. I bet I could easily win a hand-to-hand fight," he said, playing with his knife again. "We should stop talking and get on with the mission, though."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:27 am

"how many tons can you lift punk" Samus replied " how fast can you run, how high can you jump with over 200 tons on your back you space pirate" the last words said with a hate that caused the walls to cringe
"the only reason I'm even working with you is because of the lives that will be ruind and destroyed if I don't"
(all this is in Zebesian gravity)
(I have only read part of the comic, but I know of parts of it)

Last edited by LinkAran101 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:30 am

((LinkAran101, you are playing her extremely wrong. try to stick to the way she acted in the games/comics that had her act like anything and were canon. she would not brag like that, or act like that at all. you're also posting too much, I understand that's what we did last time, but we need to do this one slower so that RildokxNanofate can keep up and will stay with it this time, as his reason last time was that we went too fast.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 am

"Let's see. About ten, twenty if you count Telekinesis, I can run about 60 miles an hour without a speed booster, I can jump...I don't measure jumping, but pretty high. Why are we having this argument, again?" Talon asked, still playing with his knife. "I never imagined you to be the bragging type."
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:39 am

"I wasn't bragging, I can tell that I might have to fight you to kill, Space Pirate" said with again more hate than before as she is dredging up represed memories of K-2L
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:41 am

((please wait on posting until rildok returns and posts, that is essentially the deal. we post more slowly, he posts with us. I don't want that ruined. please.))
Back to top Go down
LinkAran101

LinkAran101

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:43 am

(okay, I probobly won't be on till after tomarow again anyway)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 am

"Yes, well I'd rather we get to the bottom of this before any more petty fighting continues." says Kholak.

(OOC: They are right, you are playing Samus incorrectly. Don't have her do such things, for they are not canon behaviors of her.)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:48 am

Talon looked around the room, scanning random objects as he waited for them to go on, playing with his knife still. "So how many stations do we get to blow up again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 am

"just this one if all goes well talon." espera replies, "I honestly hope that we don't have to blow up more, this one will be hard enough." he concludes, "Do you think something like last time will happen talon?" Arisa asks, worried and somewhat hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 am

"Maybe," Talon replied, figuring she meant the thing where they were stuck in the room for 3 days. It was a fun time for him. "But I love blowing stuff up," Talon said, replying to Espera.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 am

"I'm not sure about what happened to you guys previously, but things should go well here if we can cooperate and get this done right. I for one wish for there to be no incident while we work on this." says Kholak.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)   the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the stars will crumble (post "Darkened world" RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2