random room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:27 am

this is a game that takes place in a room on the M.S.M.C.C.S Elysium, Espera Nota's ship. in one room anything can be done, for nothing more than being completely random even. you must stick to certain rules however, and these will be updated every now and then. possibly never in fact. but here are the base rules for this "RP" game:
1.follow the basic rules for the site, ok? we don't need people being assholes, this is for an equivalent of R&R, don't ruin it for others.
2. Here you can do just about anything, but don't start trying to kill other people's characters, that's just asinine.
3. don't go around doing stuff like "I summon the god of death and destruction to reign terror upon this land" or things like that, I will request that posts like that be deleted by an admin.
4. try to have fun, be silly if you like, play around. that's what this is for.
5. not a rule exactly, but you're allowed here to come in as one of your characters, or the player, or both. this place is random and for the players to have fun, so why not have it be even more official?
follow these and we'll get along fine, don't and I will have to request that the posts that do not get removed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:00 am

Talon summons a motorcycle made of pure fire and chainsaws, driving it and decapitating the Chaos Space Marines of the groinsaw realm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:03 am

"Talon, look what I can do!" espera says as talon decapitates a whole shitload of people, and then summons...a shit demon to attack the populace.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:06 am

Talon drives his motorcycle toward the shit demon, but then gets distracted by a group of astronauts, riding demonic horses. He ducked their poison barbed fists, digging his motorcycle's chainsaws into their abdomens and letting the spray of blood fly everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 am

I don't know if that would be a violation of the rules or not. holy/unholy hell. the shit demon continues to attack the populace, but a timely intervention from my narrator AKA me by...summoning a giant wrench to throw in the shit demon's operation. a monkey wrench. Arisa moves to talon and begins cuddling him and is then attacked by a band of monkey bats.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:13 am

Talon pulls out his pistols, firing the new burning chainsaw cannon-beams he acquired out of nowhere, ripping the monkey bats to pieces as he activated the new groinsaw of his powersuit, digging it into the last of the monkey bats. He then summoned a guitar, Fuckslayer, from another dimension, and sent a meteor at the shit demon.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

Hiraito walks in and says, "I reject your reality and replace it with my own." and everything changes into an anime. A mirror shows up in front of him and he says, "I look even more badass now! Haha!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 am

"wow, that was the most random thing I have seen you do yet!" I say to talon, espera just whistles, and Arisa hugs talon and tries to give him a thank you kiss. then the reality change happens and espera says "NOT AGAIN!" and I go "Damn, just like Verice. holy shit." and Arisa does not notice as she is trying to kiss and hug talon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:22 am

Talon notices they're both now anime characters, but shrugs, kissing and hugging Arisa, firing another flaming chainsaw at a miniature giant space hamster with his free hand.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:32 am

Arisa warmly returns the kiss, and then creates a blackness and ten seconds later it dissipates and the two are gone. espera decides to make a joke of vio and then releases the joke version on the populace for her fun and game. I said fuck you to him and removed the joke part.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:32 am

RildokxNanoFate (RxNF) walks into the room and comes up to Hiraito. "Hey, what's up?" he says. Hiraito looks at him, walks over and pats his back. "Heya my creator, nice to see ya. Glad you came up with me and my girlfriend. Too bad my bro ain't here, that'd certainly spice things up a bit. Especially if Samus was here too. Oh man, I remember the last time he and Samus met. He kissed her on the cheek and took off like a bat out of hell with her right on his ass. Haha, that was great. Good thing he made it to our ship before she caught up to him, or else he might of died, or something like that." he rambles on. "Yeah... I remember that Hiraito. Many laughs were had then." says RxNF.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 am

suddenly a Nazi dinosaur appears and attacks espera because he pissed me off with the vio summon he did. I say "Hi RxNF! good to meet you! Espera no making jokes of that kind. understood?" "yes sir."

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 am

Talon isn't sure where he went, but Fuckslayer still stayed. It hovered in the air, being controlled by some unseen force as it summoned a great meteor, covered in the blood of a million Dark Eldar. It threw the great meteor at the giant hamster demon, completely obliterating it and sending the millions of toasters inside its stomach scattering around the room.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:39 am

Arisa is in the room with talon, and she walks over and tries to give him a kiss and
---------------------------
espera is playing with his daughter and I'm making some things that are best not described to terrorize the populace, made all the worse by the fact that they are anime-ted.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 am

Talon let Arisa give him a kiss as Fuckslayer kept killing demonic hamsters, sending the planet Zebes at one of the miniature giant space hamsters, completely obliterating it.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 am

RxNF raises his hand and a barrier comes up to block the oncoming toasters. "Whoa man, didn't think my creator could do that. Well... actually since he created me, I shouldn't be surprised." says Hiraito. "Silly Hiraito, you forget I am an admin. In this place I am God. Muhahahahahaha....... Just messing with you. But seriously, I can do just about anything I want. Like... let's say I can summon my favorite anime characters in chibi form to put the smackdown on anything." says RxNF.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 am

and of course to prove that RxNF is correct I have to summon a chibi zoan trophy version of Carrot Glace. and don't forget Tira and Chocolate in their transformed states. then I summon non-chibi versions of Fate.T.Harloawn and Nanoha Takamachi. and we can't forget the ultimate *suspense build then deep badass/ominous voice* RANMA IN GIRL FORM!

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:53 am

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, came Batman. He proceeded to blast the army of miniature giant space hamsters to pieces with one punch.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 am

"As the admin, I can only be the only one to summon my favorite characters, for I has the power of editing posts. Eheheh. Anyway, I would be too distracted possibly by summoning them and bask in their cuteness. Yes, I like cute things. You have a problem with that?" says RxNF. Hiraito says, "No need to get upset about it okay. Please don't get angry. I'm sure you gave me your hot temper, right?" "Yes, you are correct Hiraito." says RxNF. Hiraito sweatdrops and mumbles, "That's what I thought."

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:59 am

Arisa is dissapointed that talon was not paying any attention to her when she had gone to the trouble to make a pocket dimension so that they could be alone together.
----------------
I think that I'm going to make something badass. and so I proceed to do so. espera is still playing with vio.
---------------------------
I do believe I stated the point of this thread was to be random, did I not rildok? ((<--in character, narrator type thing))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:00 am

Talon kissed Arisa(And possibly more. Bad at describing this.) as they were inside the pocket dimension. Meanwhile, Batman and Fuckslayer got into a sword fight, with Batman using his katana made out of pure lightning and Fuckslayer using a battle axe made of pure fire.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 am

(OOC: That's a part of the randomness. Talking out of character in character.)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 am

Arisa stops sulking and the camera goes black and centers back on the other group. "I think" "YOU THINK TOO MUCH! STOP AND BE RANDOM. SUCH AS SPEAKING IN ALL CAPS WHEN YOU'RE NOT YELLING. LIKE I AM." I tell espera. then samus and a shit ton of lookalikes walk into the room and say, all at once, "hi, we're samus!" then proceed to mud wrestle. "Well I did say this was to be extremely random, didn't I?" I ask those who are here.

((edit: very very true.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 am

Suddenly Fat Bastard from Austin Powers appeared and joined in the mud wrestling while Batman and Fuckslayer continued their sword fight, now both using jetpacks.

Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 am

"You're just trying to tempt me with your mud wrestling eh? Well Nanoha and Fate could easily outmatch Samus in hotness while mud wrestling. But I would probably have a nosebleed from how hot it'd be." says RxNF. Hiraito sighs and mumbles, "My creator is a pervert." A random Starlight Breaker hits Hiraito from above. "Did I hear you say something Hiraito?" says RxNF. A now fried Hiraito says, "N-no, nothing at all."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   

Back to top Go down

random room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next