random room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 am

the samus' all attack fat bastard with knives and super guns. I finish him...by liquidating him for eating all the crescent rolls in the cafeteria when we were children. I then make a TV grow legs and proceed to move into girls locker rooms. all at once. the camera on talon and Arisa is still blacked out, but "HEY! KIDS ARE HERE, THEY DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT!" oh, get your panties out of a bunch damnit. then the samus' go back to mud wrestling and the chibis I summoned and the others that I also summoned all look on the randomness in confusion. massive confusion. nanoha goes "HEY! THAT"S MY MOVE!" when the starlight breaker hits Hiraito. I just look at it and laugh. fate laughs with me, and then I throw her into the mud pit, and the samus' rip off her clothes and "STOP! THE KIDS DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT!" awww, phooey. "Sorry folks, my creator's a pervert."

((double edit: I edited my post just so you know. I think it's infinitely funnier.))

Last edited by christen MX on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:15 am

Suddenly Adam Jensen and JC Denton join in the fight between Batman and Fuckslayer, with Adam stabbing Fuckslayer with his armblades and JC Denton beating up Batman with his sunglasses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 am

in the blacked out camera is "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO SAY THAT STUFF?!" oh come on, it's just one little voyeurism, "NO! NO VOYEURISM AT ALL! THERE ARE KIDS ON THIS SITE DAMNIT!" fine. there is a giant mutant squirrel in a park that eats the people there, and I grab it and make it into a phazon mutant instead.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 am

RxNF takes control over Nanoha and Fate and they go by him. "Poor Fate, getting you clothes torn. How about we put something else on you." says RxNF before a poof of pink smoke covers Fate completely. It soon vanishes with Fate now wearing a schoolgirl outfit. "Oh Fate-chan, you look so cute in that!" says Nanoha as she glomps Fate. "Na-Nanoha, we're in public." says Fate embarrassed. "Nyahaha. It's okay, because we're together Fate-chan." says Nanoha. RxNF is holding his bleeding nose and says, "So... cute..." Hiraito sighs and says, "Yeah... you and your yur-" RxNF glares at him. "Eh, sorry. Never mind." he finishes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 am

Adam Jensen punches the Phazon mutant, knocking it out instantly because that's what all his takedowns do. Fat Bastard rises from the grave and tries to watch the blacked out camera.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:35 am

I got that reference. I take control of the samus' and they all...you're gonna yell at me again if I go any farther aren't you? "That is very correct. hear that? It's "smooth criminal" the one by alien ant. it is badass, but also perfect for me kicking your ass." fine. but it still happens. by the way Hiraito, I'm probably more perverted than your creator, I've had to grow up with two/three super pervs at at least one point in my life, so I picked that up. you're lucky that espera hates perversion or this would be a perv fest. NANOHA! FATE! YOU MAY DO IT! if you get my meaning. DOUBLE ATTACK GOOOOOOO!!! and then an army of omega squirrels attacked, and Nanoha and Fate kill them all with a super double attack. thankfully the camera was destroyed by espera so that no one could watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 am

Suddenly, a man with a giant afro appeared out of nowhere, pulling a gatling gun made of fire out of his afro and firing it at all the remaining squirrels, firing toothpicks that kill them all instantly.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 am

the ultimate weapon: toothpicks. you have figured out how to use them, I'm surprised. "I'm not." and suddenly a TIO clone pops out of nowhere and tries to attack one of the samii (plural of samus in reality) and gets shot in the head for it.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:46 am

Nanoha and Fate do not listen to him while they are cuddling. But to take care of the army of omega squirrels, RxNF stands in front of Nanoha and Fate, facing away from them and says, " I am the bane of my enemies. The elements are my ammo, and destruction is what they bring. I have created, over a thousand corpses. Unknown to jamming, nor ever reloading. Have taken time to pinpoint, many targets. Yet, my sights will never miss anything. So, as I pray, Unlimited Gun Works." RxNF activates UGW and barrels all behind him from all around come out of another dimension. "Fire!" says RxNF as the hundreds of barrels open fire upon the omega squirrels, obliterating them into nothingness.

(OOC: Unlimited Gun Works is essentially a gun version of Unlimited Blade Works from Fate Stay Night, but also a mix of Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon. That's if you've seen it at all. And Nanoha and Fate are perma under my control.)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 am

I grr at you. RANMA! ATTACK WITH ANYTHING-GOES MARTIAL ARTS! and so she does. and then she turns into a boy for no reason and does not except no for an answer from either Nanoha or Fate. ...ohshit! *pow! boom! bash! impale! gore!!* OH THE PAIN! WHY ESPERA?! WHY?!?!

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:50 am

From behind some trees comes 300 baneblades, somehow completely hidden from everyone's view. This must have been the work of some tactical genius, known as Creed. They all attacked the remaining squirrels, blowing them to pieces.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 am

then I healed for no reason and some things best not mentioned that I will mention anyway jump out of a new pocket dimension and are killed by a bluer version of espera "YO!" he says. I think that I will try to join ranma. I always w...no, not again! *CENSORED DUE TO EXTREME VIOLENCE*.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:58 am

"Alright, it's about you two have some alone time. Just remember not to listen to anyone else here, okay?" says RxNF to Nanoha and Fate. They both nod their heads and say, "Alright. Bye bye miina!" With that RxNF snaps his finger and they disappear in a poof of pink smoke that looks like a heart. "Now then, throw something else at me." says RxNF. "Now that's the kinda guy I knew my creator was... is... whatever." says Hiraito.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 am

damnit. OW, NOT AGAAAAIIIINNN!!!!!! *once more censored due to extreme extreme violence* my everything. ow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 am

The 300 baneblades all fire at RxNF, while Adam Jensen and JC Denton get into a sword fight, JC using his sunglasses turned into a blade.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:05 am

"ANNY ARE YOU OKAY?" espera says after kicking so much shit out of me that I think I must have died at least ten times. then he continues singing smooth criminal. which starts blaring so loud that the whole galaxy hears it. I then miraculously heal from all my injuries and kill myself only to come back. three days after Arisa and talon are put into the pocket dimension they come back, and Arisa is smiling heavily, holding talons hand. she's also blushing heavily.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 am

Talon smiled as he held Arisa's hand, firing his other pistol at a giant space squirrel hamster with a chainsaw for a hand, blowing its head off.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 am

then all of the sudden the area changed to look exactly like talon IV, and then I ran far away from espera. quickly.

RildokxNanoFate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 am

RxNF's UGW blasts them all down with gunfire. RxNF yawns and says, "Alright, I'm getting off. I'll see you all later. Let's go Hiraito." "Right." says Hiraito and they leave.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 pm

ranma "yes?" I think that you should go kick some ass "okay." and so he does. he begins attacking random enemies that pop out of nowhere...and killing them instantaneously with a punch or kick apiece. I then go and find some powerful weapons and try to kick AAHHHH! NOT AGAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! *yet again censored due to immense violence*

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Talon walked up to one of those spiky things(Forgot what they're called, this is still Tallon IV right?) and kicked it, making it fly toward a random Federation guy and impale him through the face several times.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 pm

(yep, their called zoomers/geemers depending on if you mean the ones that have retractable spikes or not. geemers have retractable spikes, zoomers do not.) then I killed a new thing through surrogate by...HIM. Inuyasha is here! he kills a few space pirates too. and then unleashes tetsuyga on a hundred enemies at once.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:29 pm

"Oh this is going to be fun!" Talon said with a grin, switching on both beam weapons and jumping away from Arisa toward Inuyasha, ready for a sword fight. "You're going to be fun to kill!"

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:32 pm

HEY! NO KILLING MY INUYASHA DAMNIT! HE'S MINE AND I MADE HIM, SO ONLY I GET TO KILL HIM DAMNIT! "jeez, calm down dude." ranma, I will not let inuyasha get killed by talon, not even in battle. ridley then flies in and dies several times for no reason. like, at all.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Suddenly Batman appears again and punches Inuyasha, the force of the punch sending him straight through the ship and into space.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   

Back to top Go down

random room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next