random room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:38 pm

but inuyasha is unable to exist outside of the randomness field that was used by the random room and did not go past the walls- which were indestructible anyway- and came back with a vengeance. then Sesshomaru came and attacked talon for attacking his brother, and naraku was being an ass as always.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:39 pm

(I'll be honest, I barely know who any of these 3 are besides Inuyasha because I only watched like a couple episodes)
Talon jumped at Sesshomaru, both blades in hand as he slashed at him, trying to kill him quickly in retaliation while Batman continued to fight Inuyasha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:43 pm

then Sesshomaru used his weapon Tenseiga and slashes InuYasha, who had been killed by batman, and brought him back from the dead, and then he proceeded to help InuYasha kick batman's ass, and I helped too. then I beheaded him and burned the head in a random bonfire that appeared out of nowhere. then I de-summoned InuYasha and Sesshomaru from the thread.

Last edited by christen MX on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Talon looked around, wondering what the fuck just happened. I then summoned a huge horde of zombies for the fun of it, which Talon started killing quickly, ripping them to pieces with one of his blades and his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:00 pm

I decided to unleash the blue version of espera and the real one on the zombies, and the group quickly killed them all. then omega bunny attacked the group.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Talon fired his pistols at the Omega Bunny, wondering if Arisa would join in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 pm

and of course the most Ironic thing just had to happen there. Arisa did not join in the fight, specifically because she got eaten by an omega bunny fused with the final boss from "Darkened World". then I went to kicking the omega bunnies ass as the start for revenge.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Talon looked at the one that ate Arisa angrily, jumping at it quickly and entering hyper mode, slashing wildly at it with his plasma cutter blades charged with Phazon.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 pm

and of course it is invincible. irony strikes agai...it just got hit with about ten thousand meteors in a row. it's dead. I wanted to kill it *sulk*. Arisa pops out and runs to talon and grabs him in a huge bear hug, and tries to kiss him.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Talon hugs her back, kissing her at the same time and firing a nova beam blast at a cybernetic squirrel that tried to jump at them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:32 pm

then of course the area changed completely and became something akin to a combination of all the planets gone to over the course of the prime series (1,2, and 3, I don't count hunters as a metroid game at all as it does not have metroids) and everyone is separated.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm

(Would Dark Aether and Aether count as separate planets?)Talon fired at some Ing that tried to jump at him, shooting them before they can even try to possess him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:39 pm

(sure) then I think I'll try something. DIE,DIE,DIE! *RATATATATATATATAT! *BOOOOM!*. it has been done. I have destroyed the U.S government with my awesome beam. that I got from nowhere in particular.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Talon stabbed an Ing-possessed cyborg squirrel and sliced it in half, throwing the two halves at two other Ings, somehow killing them instantly as he noticed he was separated from Arisa. "Fuck," he said, shooting an Ing in the face without even looking as it jumped at him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 pm

I PLAN ON KILLING WHOEVER KEEPS TRANSPORTING US TO OTHER PLACES, JUST SO YOU KNOW TALON! I shout across the planet. the make the most random thing I can think of: a hollow from Bleach. it proceeds to eat enemy souls. I then make an army of vizords who help the hollow kill things.
((no response? you just did an action and made things so that you did not get auto logged out, why not post? so confused.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Talon kept killing more and more Ing, wondering what that voice was that he heard as he suddenly saw a guy with a suit that looked exactly like his, except it was covered in spikes and had a purple tint. It pulled out two purple blades and they proceeded to have a sword fight.(I know Ing don't really work that way, but I thought it sounded cool)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:17 pm

(it does sound cool. do you have any idea how hard it is to type while singing? that is the reason this is taking so long) then of course for randomness, a girl with fiery red hair appears behind the ing thing and makes it explode for no reason and then takes it's blades and attacks talon once before deciding she doesn't like them. she throws them into a conveniently placed portal to a pocket dimension that has absolutely nothing in it.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:30 pm

"Huh. That's disappointing. I wanted to kill it myself," Talon said, spinning his blades before turning them into pistol form and aiming them at her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 pm

(I'm surprised you did not have him think it was Arisa before the attack. or did you, and just not mention it?) "don't shoot!" she said. she was most definitely not Arisa, she looked sad too, though at first that would not be noticeable cause of the way she looks. "TALON!" Arisa says, running into his arms and crying, having finally been able to find him. she held on tightly, then noticed the girl just a few feet from talon "Who are you?" she says, very coldly in fact, "I'm setsa tosura. please don't hurt me. I don't know why I attacked."

((I have to go to bed now, see you guys tomorrow.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:44 pm

(He thought it was her, but aimed his guns at her by reflex because she attacked him.)Talon held on to Arisa too. He lowered his pistol. "You know, if those blades are anything like mine, that could have killed me instantly or at least made me lose a limb if they actually hit me," he said, then turned his pistol behind him and shot an Ing warrior than was pouncing at Arisa.(Now I somewhat feel like doing a serious Post-fusion RP that takes place on Dark Aether, but I don't know how that would work.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:27 pm

(are you saying post darkened world as well? or just post fusion?) a thing comes up and grabs the new girls incredibly long hair, and then begins tugging and yanking and worse, which she reacts to with screams of pain. then saza comes and kicks some ass and we all party. and there's a disco ball that appeared out of nowhere going full power. and then a bunch of ing and other things attack and the disco ball starts firing lasers in multiple colors and at random. then more enemies come to attack and espera arrives and starts ripping things in half with his tentacles of doom and death and destruction (just playing around with that description, but he does start ripping enemies in half) and then starts scaring the piss and shit out of a group of space pirates who arrive and start shooting before getting attacked by prehensile tentacles that regrow from any damage they take.

Last edited by christen MX on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to make it better)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 am

(Darkened world, I meant. Will the sequel involve the Dark World? I don't remember any dark world parts in the first one, unless Talon and Arisa missed it)Talon jumps at some Dark Pirates, slashing them to pieces with his energy blades, then pulls a chainsword out of nowhere and cuts the last one apart with it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:56 am

(no, the dark world never appeared in Darkened World, it was only mentioned, though I had originally planned on it making an appearance, I just didn't know how to have it take place.)) then the disco ball mutated and grew some freaky legs and a camera and tried to find a target "audience" and otherwise. then I dodged the attacks that espera threw at me.((also, sorry I'm here so late, I was watching a movie because no one was on in the three hours that I was, so I figured I'd just watch one and check the forums from time to time. I forgot to do it for the first forty minutes though (I run on a twenty minute schedule)))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:13 am

Talon ran up to the mutated disco ball and punted it, trying to see how far it would fly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:35 am

it flew for about ten miles before stopping finally (it was very light) then it exploded and took half the planet compilation with it. thankfully no one on our side was on that half. I then decided to start killing the random priates (yes I mixed the name on purpose) that appeared. ((sorry it's late, I was finishing up the movie.)) then a remixed norfair theme played really loud, and easily hearable within the song is the song smooth criminal by alien ant. and then the beatdown began as omega squirrels attacked and I summoned InuYasha once more to help us, and ranma kicked a lot of ass in those three seconds before I make this known.
((edit: this is a modified repost so that you more easily can know it's here))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   

Back to top Go down

random room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next