Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Post Phazon Crisis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:14 am

Metroid and Samus just walked into the room an spotted a man with tentacles, an old guy, and an alien.
"Greetings."
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 am

Xanny soon turned... "(This room is slowly filling up with people)" he thought as he looked to the newcomers. The first one was wearing a Power Suit who greatly looked like Samus' but there were slight details which could make him tell it wasn't her. The second, on the other hand. If anyone could see through his visor, they would see his jaw dropped:
"(Holy Chozo! She is SAMUS ARAN! What can I tell her without looking a fool?)", Agent I-82B thought

His tension brought him bumbling into his native Fleudian language and pointing at others: "Samus... sconosciuto (unknown man) ... Io, Agente I Otto Due Bi (I, Agent I-82B) ... Questo, tizio (This, a guy) ... Quello, Phazon (That, Phazon) ...Dentro quello, uno Zoomer (Inside that, a Zoomer) ... Quest'altro, Alimbic che ha ingerito Phazon .... (This, an Alimbic who ingested Phazon) ... Ciao a tutti! (Hello everybody)"

((Italian FTW!!))
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:30 am

Samus nodded at I-82B. "hello to you as well." Her suit translated anything it knew into a language she could understand. "You all should know me." Samus grumbled quietly. Before, she didn't have to talk, she just did her job, gave a slight nod, but now she had to communicate with others. It got annoying sometimes.

----

Orty gave a bow. "The Legendary Samus Aran, and a Chozo. it really is an honor."
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:41 am

"I should be the one saying its an Honor. After all, you are all brave hunters who came here out of free will. I am under orders. My name is Metroid. Pleased to make your acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:17 am

Orty shrugged. "I'm here the same reason as you then Metroid. if it was up to me, I would be on a vacation or something."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:19 am

"I'd still be here, but on a different mission; finding Samus here..."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:25 am

"Means what exactly?" She switched over to the Chozo language. "You said something about the texts on Zebes. What does that have to do with me on Alinos?"

--

Orty raised her hand. "I for one, did not understand anything that you said Samus."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Agent I-82B zapped himself and started talking: "I am sorry! I got some problem with my translator... What I meant was it is pleasing to meet both you, Mr. Metroid and Miss Aran. We run into a new form of Phazon, a golden one. The Alimbic there drank some of it, and as of now we saw no drawbacks but a nonsense bumbling to guess my backstory... Still, there is the Phazon... And a Zoomed went inside it. It has not been seen yet.".
"(Good! this time I made a convincing lie!)", he thought... after all, he had more than once decieved lie detectors.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:05 pm

"Just call me Metroid."
He sat down and rested, his suit still on.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Xanny answered by bowing his head in a gesture of thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 am

Samus sighed and took off her helmet for a second, as she seemed to be making a change to the inside of her visor. What looked like a welding tool came from her arm cannon as she fixed something, before putting it on again. "Testing, 1 2 3 Testing." She said, tapping the side of her head, except when she spoke, it sounded like Darth Vader. "Crap, this thing is annoying to maintain."

---

Orty couldn't help put laugh. "I feel your pain."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 am

"May you walk us near the Phazon, Hunter?", Xanny asked Samus with a gesture who means: "fist the ladies!"
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Exalyn listened to them talking,He got back up from sitting down and went to the gold phazon again but this time he ate all the phazon right down to the last canister of gold phazon."God I cannot get enough of this stuff,which probably means I am now addicted to phazon...well the gold type anyway,must be a side effect"Exalyn Guessed.Exalyn started to glow a bright gold colour before returning to normal."well I guess I must move on"Said Exalyn.Exalyn activated the teleporter and dissapeared.Exalyn Reappeared inside a military Barraks belonging to the Alimbic 12th Regiment...The same regiment that he was with during the war on Daiban.Exalyn looked around and noticed the canisters of Gold phazon,What he didnt know was that someone was watching him from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:27 am

Orty and Samus both recognized Xanny's gesture, but Samus led the way. Orty simply waited until they went along, and followed from behind.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:36 am

"Err... - Xanny said to Orty - about the backstory that Alimbic told it was mine... It's not true, but avoid telling anyone about this. Would you like if I told anyone you are, let's suppose, a girl? I am not sexist (our greatest hunter is a girl, after all!), yet I think you wouldn't like this as much I would!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 am

Orty shot him a glare. "Say a word, and i will hang you by your entrails."

--

Samus walked past several pools of Phazon, scanning each one.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:51 am

"I will do the same if you say something similar about me! We understood each other, I see!", Agent I-82B cheerfully said. Then he wondered in his head: "(What did I say of so wrong to make him angry?". He had not undestood that Orty was actually a girl.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 am

As Orty realized that he did not know, almost sighed with relief, but was quickly replaced by annoyance. Is he a blockhead or something? She thought, resisting the urge to hit him with something blunt and metal.

--

Samus noticed something was going on between the Agent and Ortuna, but said nothing and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:49 am

"Miss Aran - Agent I-82B said - you've been, among us, the only one being corrupted by Phazon. Could you explain us what does it feel like? I mean, if some of us end up... in a similar state, we need contermeasure!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:09 am

Samus then was the one who wanted to hit the Agent. "You feel like you should kill everyone around you then yourself. When the corruption causes you the pain after a while, you want to cut off the part that hurts. All the time you can hear a voice in your head telling you to kill everything you care about and destroy all that you have built, and you want to listen to that voice very, very, badly. It's not a pleasant experience, it's torture to be corrupted. You should try it sometime."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:20 am

"It's torture. You should try it sometimes", the hunter Sylux said to the one who would be Agent I-82B pinning to a wall by the throath

Agent I-82B shivered hearing that phrase... Such a flashback had not been very pleasing .
"Do not ever say that EVER again, Miss Aran!", Xanny answered with a nearly robotic voice, adding a weak "please"...

((G2g Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:59 am

((D: oh noes!))

Samus answered with a huff, "Then don't ask again. It's not exactly a great thing to experience."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Xanny scoffed: "That is the reason I asked because it is a loathsome experience... and we all risk the phazon corruption. I know, teamwork is not the coolest thing around but, unfortunately, Alinos does not revolve around you, Miss Aran!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:49 am

Samus shot him a glare. "I didn't say that. The best way to find out about corruption mister-know-it-all is to get corrupted." She continued walking.
--
Ortuna nodded. "She has a point. Corruption symptoms differ for every person, and from where you got it from. Unless there's a second Dark Samus here or something, your corruption is likely to be very different than hers, as will be mine if I get corrupted. But let's try not to infect ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:38 am

"Both of You are right. Unfortunately, my name is wrong, Miss Aran. It would rather be "Mr I-Want- To-Know-It-All". Knowledge: best weapon EVER!", Agent I-82B answered, with the last part directed more to himslf than anyone else.
"And so, I can only discover the effect of Phazon on me only getting corrupted myself... intriguing... I'd like to discover it..",
he said while nearing a tendril toward a pool of silver phazon
"...to bad I never will! - he cotinued retreating it - Does anyone know where the Alimbic is? He drank some Phazon and I'd like not to fight him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Post Phazon Crisis
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next