HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Post Phazon Crisis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aran

Aran

The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:31 am

Samus shrugged. "I have no idea, and I don't think he'll be interested in fighting us, but I can handle it if he does. I've killed corrupted people before, and I'll do it again." She remembered killing the three other bounty hunters when they all fell to the corruption of Dark Samus. "They're kinda easier to defeat when corrupted if you ask me."
--
Ortuna jumped over a small pool of phazon. "Well since I've never slain anyone corrupted, i guess i have no story to tell."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 pm

"Fine I chose not to corrupt myself, then", Xanny said with an hint of cheerfulness.
With my little Huntress on my side, I won't even need to get my hand dirty, he thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:21 am

Metroid turned to the group.
"He's gone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:01 am

Samus blinked. "Who, Exalyn? We noticed." She looked at the group. "Come on guys. I may be Samus Aran, but I'm not going to find out about this phazon all by myself."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:20 am

Lazy Huntress , Agent I-82B explored the area as he saw something familiar.
"Oh, the Zoomer. I see you made it. Why are you glowing...? Phazon mutation, most likely, come here!", Xanny said taking the poor creature with his tendrils. as he was torturing the creature, bronze colored silhouette looked at him, seeming to be about to attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:36 am

"Stop it!" Samus shouted, taking the Zoomer. "stop it." Her tone was calmer now, as she put the Zoomer down. "You were torturing it."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 am

"I wasn't torturing him. I was examining him. He's a two years old male, he ate the remains of a creature called Fire Spawn three years ago and Golden Phazon has infected his neural cells! Anyway, fine: I will just observe him", Xanny replied to the Hunter.
---------

Xanny kept following the Zoomer until he reached a dark room underground. His golden glow helped Xanny seeing in the dark. He was registating the Zoomer's verses and attempted to traslate it in a known language

"I got it! The effect of golden Phazon! they are....", but he did not noticed something grabbing one of its tentacles. Painful memoried flashed in his mind,
----------

How long had you been on the delano-9? Four days? Unknown. Sylux hadn't showed up yet, better waiting for him a corner of the already small roo you had been imprisoned, facing the wall, arms around the knee. The, a cold hand took you by the neck. It lifted you, and smashed your weak body against the floor. A foot hit you on the cheeck, the metallic taste of blood invaded your mouth. "(Stop it, Stop to torture me) - you thought - (Stop it, Stop to torture me! Stop it, Stop to torture me! Stop it, Stop to torture me!)"
------

"Smettila, smettila di torturarmi(Stop it, Stop to torture me!)! Smettila, smettila di torturarmi! (Stop it, Stop to torture me)" Agent I-82B said in a shocked state, with the tentacles, with the exception the one grabbed, wrapped around him.
The creature kept exploring Agent I-82B's mind, using the tentacles, for it was connected to his brain. It explored the memories about Samus...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:36 am

Samus rushed into the room, hearing Xanny's cries. She scanned him, and finding that he was in shock, took off her arm cannon and helmet, and used her two free hands to lay him in a comfortable position. How to treat shock flashed in her head. "It's going to be fine, hang in there. Now how the hell do you take this thing off?" She turned to the group. "he's in shock. When i scanned him, his pulse was erratic.
--
Ortuna nodded, but not knowing what to do, picked up Samus' helmet and arm cannon. "I'll hold these." But she noticed something grabbing one of the tentacles, and crept to it for a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Agent I-82B started panting
----------
The creature relased the tentacles, having completely scanned Xanny's recent memories about the Huntress. It was a bronze colored four feet tall skeletrical figure, yet his arms were over seven feet long. It looked to be not completely solid.

It turned to face Ortuna with his four glowing orange eyes, staring at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:54 am

"Oh crap." Ortuna said as she watched the creature. "Okay, i'm bronze, four feet tall, with seven foot arms. What the hell am I?" She put down the helmet and arm cannon next to Samus and pulled out her small energy scythe but did not turn it on. "Let's just hope it doesn't want to eat us or anything."
--

Samus turned and saw the creature. "if it tires anything, knock it out." She said to Orty. "How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Ortuna replied, still staring at the creature. "The thing doesn't even look solid!" Samus shrugged, and went back to tending I-82B, but still watching the creature out of the corner of her eye.

((Because its confusing, orange text is samus speaking, while cyan text is Ortuna chatting))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 am

((Ehi, Aran, a question: is Dune dead in this timeline?))

The creature made two steps forward Ortuna, examining the human to look for a way to connect itselfto her head. It slowly moved its arm toward her, hoping to find a split of her armor. It seeked information. About the Alimbics. About Samus. About anything.
-------
On Agent I-82B's chestplate armor appeared some instruction. Xanny had modified the suit to make those information appear in similar cases.

Put My hand on My Head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:17 am

((Nope! Want me to bring her in or something?))
Samus nodded and put his hand on his head, watching for any signs that he was getting worse. "Come on.."
--
Ortuna took a couple steps back, watching it carefully. "Stay away from me. I mean it." She still didn't turn on her weapon; the creature seemed harmless at the moment, but it also could have been the cause of Xanny's state.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:34 am

((Well, being a phazon-blooded character, she would be interesting, but it depends on you!))

Xanny got Zapped by his own electricity. "Whoa, nothing better than phisical pain against psycological torture! My shock snapped me back to reality. Thank you, Sarie Arie!", he said getting up as he was all of sudden healed. He then looked at the creature.

"You are going to suffer!", he said pointing at it. As the tentacles charged at the creature, it dodged all of them. Then he looked at Samus: she had her head uncovered. It moved toward her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:51 am

((sure, she can join the riot))
"Sarie Arie?" Samus asked as she stood up again. As she noticed the creature headed towards her, and she backed away. "Crap." She put on her Arm Cannon and began to put on her helmet again.
--
Ortuna watched the creature carefully, ready to attack it.
--
Dune had been wandering around the planet, since well, it was Phazon. a lot like her. She had been traveling though a series of catacombs, covered Phazon from when she fell into a pool, when she noticed a group: a Chozo, two Federation people, and Samus Aran. And there was a creature, at it seemed to be coming towards Samus. So she did the only thing that came into mind. She charged into the creature.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 am

The creature barely touched Samus, getting to see only an image:
The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Boss_Gorea2 GOREA

It then turned into a pool of bronze Phazon and slipped some meters away from both Dune and Agent I-82B, making them crash into each other.

"I'm sorry!", Xanny apologized getting away from the compromising position they ended up, for he felt no embarassment due to his asexuality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:22 am

Samus let out a small noise of surprise as the creature touched her, as Ortuna watched the pool of Phazon. She ran over to it and pulled out a small tube. "I think we might need to get a sample of this thing."
Dune sat up, sighing. "Damn it." She opened her silver eyes again, watching Xanny.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:03 am

((Sorry for the delay, I got a philosophical conversation))

The remains of the creature creeped away as a part of it got caught by Ortuna.

"Why are you looking at me? - Xanny asked Dune - I have already apologized!".
He then noticed his blue entrails pointing at her.
"Strange - he commented - according to my Phazon scouter, there is an high conscentration of Phazon... inside you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:56 am

Dune shot him a glare. "Well duh, I am a phazon-blooded creature. Hai Samus." Samus nodded, still slightly dazed as she heaved herself up. Ortuna put the vial of the creature away in a safe place. "Well, that was interesting. Any idea what that thing was?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:05 am

"And that's quite strange, considering Phazon should have been completely destroyed!", Agent I-82B replied. He then scanned the creature: "It is a mixture of blood of a creaute I have no idea of and .... bronze Phazon? I have no idea if it has spontaneously generated or has been artificially created... it is.... quite intriguing! Oh, yeah, I was forgetting, I may have found an effect of the Golden Phazon!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:35 am

Dune gave him a confused look. "I take it I missed something?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 pm

"I will tell you in a few words: months ago Samus destroyed Phazee, the source of ALL Phazon in the universe. Technically you should have died of blood loss..."

"yet I got contacted by the Federation to invesigate Phazon presence of Alinos and now we found three new kinds of Phazon: Golden, silver and bronze. As much as I know, the gold variety connect the minds of anyone corrupted by it, eventually turning the into an hive mind. For Example a Zoomer was rambling about Alimbic's story, a race whose last survivor has been corrupted too. That's it", Xanny kindly replied to Dune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 am

"I know about Phaaze being destroyed, stupid." Dune replied. "Think of me as a mini Phaaze if you will. I produce Phazon myself." Dune replied. Ortuna shrugged. "And the bronze Phazon must be a kind of sentient creature, or at least this bit is. All that's left is silver phazon.." Samus nodded. "It was after information. it barely touched me, but it managed to get an image from my head. What its going to use that information for is unknown to me."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:33 am

Agent I-82B replied to Dune: "So, destroying you... Oh, don't take me seriously, I have never killed anyone and I won't start with you!"

Then, turning to Samus, he asked: "Do you know which kind of image it got from you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:40 am

"Gorea." Samus said, shuddering. "One of the people I really don't want to see again. If there's one thing i hate, its people messing with my head and getting into my memories. When it touched me, it felt like I was reliving it. I'm happy it didn't touch me long enough to see everything... That's what it was doing to you, right?"
---
Ortuna sighed. "Well then, since we all have our pasts we really don't like to talk about, let's keep our sample away from anyone, mmkay?" She said, holding the flask. Dune took it from her. "Hey! What the hell do you think your doing?"
---
Dune shrugged. "I might be able to find out more about me though this thing."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:46 am

Apoc answered nodding... "I might turn out rude asking it but... who, or what is Gorea?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Post Phazon Crisis   The Post Phazon Crisis - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Post Phazon Crisis
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next