Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 am

And hearing the string of answers, and mostly their conclusion, Espera falls back, his legs going up comically and then coming back down. "You didn't have to spring that last one on him quite that quickly Talon." Samus says, annoyed at her apprentices seeming inability to stay in the real world for more than seconds at a time.
---------------------
"SIR! She's waking!" A pirate tells ridley "Good god. Are we ready for her yet?" "Not yet sir, but we will be in a few minutes." "Is it enough time?" "Just barely, but enough sir." "We're cutting it very close, if things go wrong and Samus does not win. destroy this planet. take the brain out with it." "Yes sir." the pirate responds.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:03 am

"Yeah, but I wanted to see his reaction to that," Talon said with a grin, spinning his pistols before looking at him. "Do I need to wake him up again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:05 am

"Please do. unless of course you would prefer to drag him around until he wakes up." Samus says, the last part being quite sarcastic. She was tempted to shoot her apprentice in the foot herself, if it weren't for the fact that she had an ice beam. That would not be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 am

Talon shot him in the foot with a charged power beam shot this time, trying to wake him up much more quickly. "He falls unconscious way too easily," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 am

As Espera wakes Samus says "I unfortunately agree. he needs to learn to stay awake." then Espera says "YOU'RE SIBLINGS?!?!" then nearly falls unconscious again, but gets hit in the head by a passing speeder, AKA, a ripper who has had genetic mutations that cause it to move at a constant super-sonic speed.
((sorry, I had to feed our cats, and that can take a while.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 am

Talon fired at the speeder. "Well yeah," Talon said, switching his beam weapon back to nova beam mode. "We recently found it out," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 am

The speeder- with obvious difficulty- stops, turns around, and moves over to Espera's side, then stops again before passing him. "I thought that you were ridley's son! Does that mean Samus is also ridley's child, and that she's been trying to kill her own father?!" he says all this in one breath, his eyes wider than most dinner plates. literally. Samus looks at that and frowns, wondering how the hell that happened.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 am

"No, Ridley was my adoptive dad," Talon said. "I kinda figured I was adopted, what with Ridley being a dragon and all," he said as he ignored the speeder.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 am

The speeder was staying next to Espera, almost purring. "Meet my newest experiment. His name, fittingly, is speedy. I made him by combining ripper DNA and the speed booster data I got from the zeltzegua station. he can move at varying speeds, but prefers to go at full speed booster speed." Espera tells them. Samus just stares at him, wondering how her own apprentice could go so low as to torture an innocent creature, then as if reading her mind-though he did not actually, he was just continuing with an afterthought- he said "But of course I did not combine a live ripper with the speed booster, I cloned one from the modified DNA I made." Espera finished.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:32 am

Talon poked Speedy, then fired his pistol at one of the falling-spiky-bat-thingies that was about to fall on Samus.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 am

speedy just "lay" there, hovering in the air. "I like to ride on top, you should try it. Best... surfing... ever." he says, and Samus looks at him like he is crazy. "Thank you Talon." She says when she notices that Talon had shot a skree diving at her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 am

"We should probably go to wherever we were going," Talon said, spinning his pistols before shooting one of the spiky-crawling-thingies.(I'm naming the enemies what Talon would probably refer to them as in the description)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 am

((I see. that explains it.)) "Yeah, we should. Okay, Espera, are you coming with us?" Samus says, then asks Espera "not right yet. I have some...where are you going?" "Brinstar." "Yeah, no. I already got my samples from there. including this one." he says, holding up a powerful looking jar containing something that looked almost like an X parasite, but was the wrong color and size for it. "Actually, I should probably have this bastard sent up to my ship. I suggest you look out while you're there, these fucks can even infect metroids and control them, though they loose the ability to kill their host." Espera says, while Samus, unable to control herself, starts salivating in her suit while staring at the thing.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 am

Talon noticed what Samus was doing. "Er...What's with her?" he asked, confused as he sensed what she was doing under her suit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 am

"...oh shit." Espera says, looking at Samus, "Look, why don't you let that out and I'll take care of it for you?" she asks Espera, "Samus, mentor of mine, *under breath...very under breath* love of my life who I can't ever even hope to have a chance with, *back to normal* this thing is like an X parasite, but it can take over even metroids. you can't eat it." but Samus is not listening to him, reaching for the container "Take it up!" Espera shouts over a comm transmitter, and then the container teleports onto his ship, where there are metroids that will not try to eat it. Samus, once the container is gone, recovers herself. she says "Come on Talon, let's go." "Hold on. I've changed my mind, I'm coming with you *under breath* I will not let you get taken control of by one of those things *normal* I think I may be of some use." he concludes.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 am

Talon, having no fucking idea what just happened, just followed. "Why exactly was she trying to eat that?" he asked, looking at Samus.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 am

"It looks like an X parasite." they both said at the exact same time. Then Espera says "And metroids were a species created by the chozo specifically to wipe those out, and the best way to do that was to eat them. We're both part metroid, and Samus just did not know it was not an X right then, as her instincts took hold. At least that's what my guess is anyway." and then Samus looks ahead and decides to get back to the mission. She led them into brinstar, taking them, eventually, to the room containing the spore spawn...or at least it used to contain the spore spawn, now it was a much bigger room and contained ten of them. (first real boss fight for the group, Talon was the only one fighting the torizo after all. this happened to need to be reposted, as I tried getting things to work right and failed and nearly lost this post. I would have if I had not copied it before my computer finished going to the last page)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:05 am

Talon raised an eyebrow under his visor. "When exactly did she becom- Nevermind, let's just keep going," Talon said. He had had much weirder things happen. As they walked into the room with the spore spawns, he looked toward them. "What the fuck are those?" he asked then dove out of the way of one that swung at him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 am

"SPORE SPAWNS!" Espera yells, also diving out of the way as one swung at him, shooting the falling spores with his rapid fire shoulder mounted cannon. Samus is just calmly standing still, and when one swings at her she jumps onto it's shell head and begins shooting it with the most powerful beam combo she could make: a three plasma beam and wave beam combo. it pierced through the shell like butter, and quickly killed it, but as it moved it exploded, which she was not prepared for, and she got hit by one moving at extreme speeds at her. she hit the far wall with very extreme force. then if Talon looked he would see speedy impaling one by moving at top speed through it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:13 am

Talon grinned as he jumped up, waiting until one of their mouths was open before shinesparking straight through it, ripping it in half and switching his beam weapons to blades, slashing another one to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:22 am

((unless he was using the plasma cutter mode, it would not pierce through the shell of the spore spawn...of course you must realize I'm talking about the one he slashed at)) Espera shot one with his combined hand cannons, piercing it's shell with ease, then killing it from separating the top from the bottom, then he boosted through another one and got Samus back up, but not before speedy had killed the last one. "That was quick. the last time I fought him it took me ten minutes, that only took on minute at the most." Samus said, remembering the last time she had come here. "Follow me, I can get us to the next place quickly." she said, but then Espera grabbed her by the waist, as once she had started to move she began to fall. "I think I can get us there faster." Espera said, then outstretched his hand to Talon, hoping to have his offer accepted. When it was obvious one way or the other he jumped onto speedy and told him "Full speed ahead, next stop: Kraid." and speedy took off, following the "radar" that was built into his brain that allowed him to seek out targets and find them quickly. they reached Kraid (the boss was the one I'm talking about and have been talking about) in a minute, despite the walls in the way. then speedy stopped being so speedy and set them down outside the door guardian. "Let's go, shall we?" Espera says and puts Samus down, and she gets up to go forward. ((you're move next. I won't say you did or didn't take his offer, and I need to know whether or not you did before I go further.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:26 am

Talon grabbed Espera's hand, flying along with him on top of Speedy. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" he yelled as they flew, jumping off when he stopped. "That was fun," he said, getting ready to go toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am

"Hell yeah! You should try being the one standing! it's even more badass! The ultimate surfing experience!" Espera agrees with Talon, then blows the fuck out of the door guardian with his full salvo. "I don't remember you being able to do that Espera. When did you get that upgrade?" Samus asks "I made it after we made the..." then he looks at Talon and remembers who he is around and shuts his mouth before he gives away "trade" secrets. ((sorry, it was me who had to eat this time.))

Last edited by christen MX on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:38 am

"I should try that," Talon said with a grin. He shrugged as Espera cut off his sentences, not really sure what he was talking about as he walked through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 am

As Talon walks through the doorway something surprising happens: absolutely nothing. no rumble, no roar. Just silence. Espera walks in and goes "What the fuck?" and Samus finally makes it in. then the rumbling began. Kraid bursts out of the ground. only it's not kraid. it's more like the...*wide eyes* Crocodrakid. Someone had cloned the Crocodrakid and brought it to the planet zebes to replace kraid, as he was now in a spaceship floating while being cloned to full life. Espera does a doubletake, then regains himself and begins firing on it's stomach "I wish Arisa was here now!" He yells over the sound of explosions, Samus is on it's chin, shooting in it's mouth while it's being kept open from the shots to it's stomach. ((rest of dinner time, in case you post and don't see a reply soon after. I may be going to bed soon as well, so that can/could factor in))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)   the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the world will fall (post "the stars will crumble" RP, as well as being post "A different family reunion" RP)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next