Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:49 am

Veala tries to sustain the pocket dimension, wondering why people keep trying to stop her from having fun as she [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] with Zereladra and the tentacles.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:57 am

then he tries harder and harder, the pocket dimension would be shaking heavily as it was closing in on collapse. ((once I post in regular roleplaying I'm going to bed, and to explain, I've been awake all night and since, like, three pm, probably earlier, yesterday.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:00 am

Veala and Zereladra teleported out of the pocket dimension, naked and covered in tentacle slime. Conveniently, the pet metroid was distracting Elaya from seeing this by playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 am

"well that is very useful." my manifestation said, quite happy that they were back. he then made clothes that teleported onto those girls.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:10 am

The metroid made cute metroid sounds, wanting Elaya to hug it or pet it as Zereladra and Veala kissed eachother again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:14 am

Elaya hugged the metroid happily...very happily. ((last post until sleeping))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:33 am

The metroid skree'd happily as it tried to hug Elaya back, while the girls kissed eachother again before stopping, licking a little bit of tentacle slime off eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:41 am

my manifestation knows what the stuff on them is, and his face greens a bit when he sees them lick it off each other. Arisa gives Talon one more kiss, then the scene changes massively. they are in a large field of green grass and healthy trees. ((as you can see, I'm back from my nap, and I feel quite rested. I'll be here when you return.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:45 am

"How did we get here?" Talon, Veala, and Zereladra asked, while Zereladra rolled around in the grass for some reason. Veala joined her because why the hell not?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:54 am

"ummm...he did it!" my manifestation and Espera say at the same time, pointing, yes both of them, to Verice. "Your point is?" verice says, his body changing fairly rapidly into that of Link "Oh man, I love being the reincarnation of a body stealer who could change dimensions with ease. I inherited Link, isn't that fucking awesome?" he says afterwards. he is even carrying a straight sword on his back in a sheath with the symbol of the tri force on it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 am

Zereladra and Veala kept rolling around on the grass for some reason, while the metroid randomly sat on Elaya's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 am

"Isn't anyone surprised?" Verice/Link asked everyone else. the metroid received pets from Elaya and Arisa at the same time, and Espera was looking around him, shaking his head and moaning out "why me, not again." over and over, but in different orders.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 am

"After all the stuff that happened in the last years, I'm pretty sure I can't get surprised by anything," Talon said as one of his queen-"daughter"'s xenomorphs randomly appeared in front of him and he pet it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:57 am

Espera tried to rip the xenomorph apart with his tentacles and then throws a Poke'ball containing a charizard.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 am

Talon protected the xenomorph, throwing his scythe thing at the tentacles. Veala sent out a Pokeball containing a Feraligatr. She also had a cookie come out of another pokeball, which she ate.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 am

the tentacles got cut with ease, being as they did not need protection, and then regenerated quickly. my manifestation said "CHARIZARD! USE FLAME BLAST!!" and so the charizard did. the human like blast of fire sped towards the other Poke'mon.

Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:38 am

"Don't attack my xenomorphs," Talon said as he hugged the xenomorph. Veala ordered her pokemon to use hydro pump on the fire blast.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 am

then the half energy xenomorph teleported in and replicated the scene at the end of Alien: Resurrection when the newborn killed the queen after being born on the other xenomorph. meanwhile the flame blast is too hot for the hydro pump and turns the water into steam and continues on it's was. ((this is a repost because the last one failed to get in before things went down the fuck-drain and I lost it.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 am

Talon pet the half energy xenomorph after it apparently killed the xenomorph he was petting, wondering why it just did that. The Feraligatr is hit by the flame blast...and somehow one-hit KO'd since Veala didn't create it out of nowhere correctly. And because she was randomly running up to the Charizard and petting and hugging it, because she considered dragons really cute.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:10 am

the charizard looked at my manifestation and he said "CHARIZARD! USE HYPER BEAM!" and charizard used the powerful almost always one hit KO attack on Veala.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 am

"I just wanted a hug," Veala said as she jumped out of the way of the beam. (Don't you have to charge hyper beam or am I mixing that up with another attack?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:17 am

((you have it backward actually, but you aren't confusing it with another attack, no. it makes you skip a turn in the video game (so created by Nintendo, not some cartoon people) but not in the anime'.)) "CHARIZARD! USE FLY!" and charizard flew up out of reach and stayed up there for a while, dodging any attacks thrown at it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 am

(Wait, I think I mixed it up with solar beam or something like that, I think that made you charge it.)
Veala just jumped up toward Charizard, trying to hug it again while Talon pet the energy xenomorph.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:25 am

Charizard dodged Veala jumping at him, and then Zelda walked up with two children in tow. Verice looked at them happily, almost as if they were his family, but how could that be? he's an undead AKA vampire. they can't have children.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:35 am

Veala shrugged and created her own Charizard, hugging it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

random room Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: