Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Empty
PostSubject: Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:03 am

in this RP the bounty hunter/assassin Hailer Velteth is sent on a mission that was, while still an assassination, was something good. his job goes wrong however when he gets caught before he can kill his target, and three bounty hunters are sent to subdue, and possibly kill, him.

Christen MX character: Hailer Velteth, Arisa Aran (Gen-te), Samus Aran.
Crazyzealot characters: Talon Aran.

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 am

I'll probably just include Talon Aran in this one, I can't think of a way to include Zereladra.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:17 am

you have been added, do you wish to start this one off? I'm kind of assuming the answer is no, but I have to ask to be polite. I actually have something already in case you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:18 am

Not entirely sure how to start this one.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 am

then I shall start. I hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death from below! (post "death of oblivion" RP)
Page 1 of 1