Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:34 am

Espera had recently joined as a scientist aboard the PBSL (proto-biologic-space-labs), so was, as all scientists, required to help greet any guests, especially important ones like Samus Aran. behind her was another person, presumably there to help Samus with the guard duty, "Nice to see you again Ms. Aran." Espera says to her, sticking with the formal approach for now. "Nice to see you again too Mr. Nota, how is your training going?" Samus says, ending with a question. "They are going well." he responds. "Good." and then she had passed him. "Nice to meet you mister...?" Espera says to the mysterious man. "Scral." he answers simply. "Odd name, but nice to meet you Scral." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am

(Where should Talon come in?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:55 am

(anywhere, like I said, it literally does not matter what your reason for being there is, just that there is one. for all I care he could be a late arrival to help guard, or given the time frame, he could be there to steal something for the space pirates.)

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 pm

(Disregard the last post I made before deleting it, I forgot this was pre fusion)
Talon flew toward the space lab. He had been sent on a mission by Ridley to steal stuff from the lab for the Space Pirates, which he planned on doing. He tried landing his ship in an area with lower security. If he couldn't find one, he would try to get in through a garbage airlock thing(Like the one in Metroid Prime 3 at the beginning.).

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:18 pm

((edit: ok, I'm trying to post as soon as I notice you posts, which isn't long after they're made unless I'm making a really long in depth post in reply to one you made in another topic, so could you try to not just black out for periods? if I start doing it tell me and I'll try to remedy it, but it's not nice to whoever it happens to. I'm sorry if I do it, I really am, but it's...I really don't know the word for it, like in a literal way I don't know the word. if this is revenge, please just tell me. again, I'm going to try to remedy it and explain if I'm going to be gone for a time. this is an edit I made to the last post I did, the one restating the whole "you can have any reason, just have one" thing I said in the planning.))
((double edit: okay, I know you just posted something, I was modifying this post again to make it able to be noticed that I said something important, the first edit, did you delete your last post? like the one you just made I mean...hmm, I think I may have to do a deletion thing to make sure you notice this edit.))
((triple edit to my last post: okay, so you did delete it.)) while there were no areas with low enough security for Talon to go undetected, there was a large garbage chute that could easily fit a full sized ship inside. usually that was a garbage ship to take the garbage to a dump planet, but it would do for any ship. it was clean, that was the place the ships went to to remove the garbage from the adjacent garbage hold.

Espera began walking back to his lab too continue his experiments. the federation had had to supply him with a scientist suit that went over his body and had to be taken off manually, because his regular suit was made for combat, not science. it was odd that it still had holsters for his weapons, did they expect a serious break out or break in? he filed that away in the "Do not touch for three months" file of his brain and got to going back to work.

Samus continued walking until she reached her post, it was directly outside the room housing the most dangerous of the creatures being experimented upon, and that was not exactly appreciated by her, but whatever, she could do it.

Scral was positioned outside the cells containing the number two priority experiments, he was fine with that. not like it mattered. he would kill anything trying to escape, even federation soldiers if his secondary boss told him to. he smirked underneath his helmet. he would not be surprised if his second boss did tell him to do that.

elsewhere on the ship there was a small leak coming through one of the cell doors and a soldier and scientist went in to check. it was a zoomer of all things, but the surprising thing was that that zoomer was liquidating and turning into a form of blob.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Talon docked in the garbage chute, jumping out. If it was still open when he went in, he would get out with his powersuit on, immediately going for a vent to move into. He climbed in, switching off his powersuit as he started moving through the airvents.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:42 pm

the station's defense system noted Talon's arrival and vent entrance, but did not prioritize him above the rising threat in sector ten. "We-Will-See-If-He-Can-Help." the computer says to itself. (the computer talks in a robotic voice with some oddities. those being the way it talks and it's priorities being odd to the crew.)

Espera continued with his experiments on rippers, wishing to find out why they moved so slowly at the moment. also how to speed them up.

Scral was the first to notice the disturbance, as the soldier and scientist who had seen the odd, to say the least, thing happen in sector ten, were walking straight at him, walking like they had no legs. when he looked down he saw that they didn't, their legs were turning to goo. "That's creepy." he says, and then walks over to them...

Samus was standing guard as she was supposed to, simply watching for anyone approaching. it was a while before she saw anyone, and even then it was odd. a young scientist, one of the newest, was approaching her in a shambling manner. she raised her cannon and prepared for fighting. "Are you okay?" she asks, but receives no answer but the slow shambling walk. she prepares for battle more fully...

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Talon was moving through the airvents, hoping he hadn't gotten caught. He wasn't sure if the Federation(Or whatever owned this station, he didn't know) had security systems in the vents. He crawled through them, making sure to be as quiet as he could as he moved toward the lab areas.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:53 pm

the lab that the vent Talon was in connected to closest was Espera's lab, so when Talon arrived, Espera would notice.

A small blob like creature moved through the wall nearest Espera while he was working, he turned out to be the third to find out about the creatures. he sensed the creature nearing, and it made him hungry. he tore off the science suit and jumped on the approaching X parasite, eating it quickly. "Finally, some food!" Espera exclaims, activating his suit.

Scral had killed the two freakish things he had seen quickly, not giving them a chance to attack. he decided to search for the other guard, what was her name? oh, right. Samus Aran, and that scientist who seemed to know her. he moved through the halls, recognizing the scent of X-parasites. this could be dangerous for the other people on the ship, but not really for him so much.

Samus had killed the scientist, but he just dropped into a blob of goo. nothing human about it, had she really killed it? she began scanning the corpse, but it registered no signs of any form of life in the least, not even movement. it was probably safe to say it was dead.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Talon, not noticing anyone around, jumped down slowly from the airvent, landing in a way that would make the least noise. Now, just have to find some shit to steal, he thought, pulling out a silenced pistol incase he had to take out any guards, moving towards the labs to find anything that he could take for the Space Pirates.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Espera walked out of his lab into the hall Talon was in, not noticing him for a bit due to being attacked by a small creature. it was harmless to him, but he gave it some hope of life. he then dashed that hope by draining it's life force out of it, slowly, painfully. the creature gave one last dying squeal of pain before turning to dust in Espera's hands. it was then he noticed Talon. "Hello." he said, in a way that made it obvious he was grinning evilly.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Maybe he won't noti- "Shit," Talon said, his pistol aimed at Espera, backing away a little. Not out of fear, but for self preservation. He had no idea if he could regenerate life draining abilities like that(Well, he assumed it was life draining), and didn't want to find out.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:09 pm

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Espera cooed, quite prepared to eat Talon if he was an X host. no use letting good food go to waste was the way he thought. "Not unless you're an X host of course. if you are..." Espera said, ending it with a licking of his chops.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Talon, having no idea what an X host was, lowered his pistol slowly, backing away slowly then quickly running toward another area of the lab, trying to find a hiding spot until he was undetected again.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Espera chased after Talon closely. he was not going to let potential food get away from him. an X parasite in the form of a researcher, once more with only a goo sickle for legs, was blocking Talon's path, this one had already started turning purple.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm

"The fuck is that thing?" Talon asked no one in particular, instantly firing several silenced bullets into its face, jumping over it as he kept looking for a hiding spot.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Espera ran in before Talon jumped over the X parasite, but after it got shot. it turned into a yellow blob, and Espera jumped over Talon to get at it for eating. he grasped it in one hand first though. "This is an X parasite. an X host has been touched without proper shielding by one of these things. have you seen any others?" Espera says, then eats it. "Metroids were created by the chozo to devour these things and make the universe safe from the x threat. I'm part metroid." Espera then says, giving an explanation to his actions.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:21 pm

"Why are you telling me this?" Talon asked, completely confused as he kept trying to run, not even knowing what he was talking about except for metroids and chozo.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Espera was running alongside Talon, having been explaining when Talon ran off (I'm trying to make things fit together, if I'm doing a forced action or making absolutely no sense, then tell me.) "I'm telling you so that you understand what I was saying earlier. about the whole X-host thing. if you never even saw another one of those things before I said anything, then I know for a fact you're not a host, if you did, I'll have to examine you. if you're not a host, you're home free." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:26 pm

"I'm not a host then," Talon said. He was confused; in most federation facilities, being caught meant he would have guards coming after him, not a half-metroid guy following him and explaining to him what an X-host was.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:29 pm

"So, are you here as a guard, because if so, you're a little late." Espera asks, then says.

Samus had killed only two scientists, but a large group of creatures had come after her at one point, so she had still done plenty of killing.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:30 pm

"Not re-...I mean yeah, I am," Talon said. He figured that someone like him(Wearing all black, using a silenced pistol, etc) would be easily pointed out as someone who was sneaking in, but he guessed not.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 pm

"Well then GUARD, you're coming with me. Mkay?" Espera says, obviously knowing that Talon was not actually a guard, but quite prepared to take help. he chuckles under his breath. he knew not that the two of them would go on a good few missions together in the future, and in fact, by the second mission they took together, Espera had forgotten all about Talon. literally, he didn't even remember the slightest thing about Talon by the zeltzegua mission.

Scral found the other bounty hunter hired to guard the stations baddies after only a few minutes. "Look, I know what we're up against here, and it's not good. come with me, I can keep you from getting infected by those things." he said, still having some humanity at this point. Samus raised an eyebrow under her helmet, but said "Okay, I'll go with you then. lead the way."

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Talon shrugged and followed him. He was looking at any stuff that he could take, trying not to make it completely obvious what he was looking for. He kept scanning objects, seeing what they were made of, what combat/monetary value they have, and other things.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:43 pm

the only thing of value in the station, other than the inaccessible security super computer, was the experiments, and Talon would not be able to carry those on his person without being attacked viciously by the experiment.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next