Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:16 am

Talon had a similar "I wanna kill some shit" look, but he almost always had that look so there wasn't really a difference.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Espera decided that he needed to move things along, so he said "Anyone remember the way we were going?" and then raised his hand. he had been tempted to put the middle finger out, but refrained from doing so. "Oh yeah." Samus says, essentially having forgotten their mission.
((repost.))
((edit: Ok, with how much this thread has been getting ignored, I HAVE to ask: Is this one a flop? Did I do bad with this one? because if so, we can drop it and I can work on a less "on the spot" thing. (I've been up all night, best stuff thing I could think of to describe what I mean.) I would really appreciate an answer to this, and I'm only saying this because, in all honestly, I just need to make things look not weird. you know, with the three parenthesis one after another.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 am

(I actually didn't notice the email notification that this thread got a reply, since I probably looked at it once and forgot to reply because I was tired.)
"I don't, considering why I'm he-," Talon began to say, then remembered Samus was here and cut himself off.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:01 am

"Why you're he-?" Samus says, somewhat suspicious, but not anywhere near enough to attack him while they were still in the station. it is never a good idea to attack people helping you while in a danger infested area, even if they are your arch-nemesis of all things. if she was here with ridley she would work with him, though not long after they got out she would attack him, so this guy could have no reason large enough for her to kill him. Espera was still walking down the hall and leading the others (possibly minus Talon) along the route he had planned for himself and Talon. Scral was following silently, not allowing anything out of his sight.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:15 am

Talon followed Espera, his pistol ready incase Samus decided to attack, forgetting he can read minds for a little bit so he didn't know if Samus would attack or not.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:20 am

Espera walked along the preplanned path he had set, leading the group along the safest path there was, and updating it whenever his map would point out enemies that could not see them yet, but would be able to if they got closer that were on the path.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:34 am

"Where exactly are we going?" Talon asked, spinning his pistol without noticing as he looked around.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:24 am

"Well...mainly we be (yes, I know it's improper grammar, he's Irish on his human side, he talks like that from time to time) going to the main deck, there we can access the ship's mainfraim and activate the defensive systems to take out most of the creatures." Espera says, being completely truthful, but possibly it would not end the way he hoped.

(repost, original on September 20th((actually, I remember not having touched it in quite a while by that time, but that's what the site says/said))
((is this one just a flop? is that why you didn't post as much in it?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:34 am

(It's mainly because I keep reading the thread at times then forget to post, so it shows up as read when it's unread)

"Sounds good to me," Talon said as he spun his pistols, ready to kill some more creatures.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:37 am

"Then let's keep on going." Espera says, following the trail on his mental and mini-map/s through the quickest route through the levels to get to the main deck, the hub of the station, and the main storage place for the stations creatures.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am

Talon followed them closely. Despite agreeing to work with him, he was still looking for stuff to steal for the Space Pirates.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:57 am

"Well, we turn this into this hallway and it'll take us right to the core of the main deck, a place no one can access without the highest level security pass." Espera says, pointing to a hallway that he reveals from the wall with a press of his ungloved hand against a scanner. "This reads my DNA and handprint, without both being correct you can't get in through this way." he explains.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:03 am

"Alright," Talon said, still looking around for stuff to steal. He wondered if the core had anything that wasn't attached to something. Or was easy to remove if attached.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 am

"And make sure not to touch anything. The core room is filled with stuff that has enough electricity running through it to fry a metroid in seconds." Espera says, mainly directing it at Talon, but without the other two noticing.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 am

"Damn it," Talon said under his breath, but then remembered he was telekinetic. But he also realized he wouldn't be able to conceal the stuff easily, so he avoided touching stuff.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 am

The main thing within the core room of the main deck, once they did arrive, was simple: computer stuff. lots and lots of computer stuff, all part of one super computer, simply there to give the impression of power, but they had nothing in comparison with the main body, which was so advanced as to have a mind and personality of it's own. "Hello computer." Espera greets the thing at the center, which was a very simple tiny disc that looked like it might make a good throwing weapon, but not a computer. it's true purpose was revealed shortly thereafter however: it was a holographic projector. "Hello." the computer's holographic image of itself said. it was a young girl, she looked to be maybe nine years of age.
((if you've ever seen the first resident evil: think of the way Red Queen would look if she was a human.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:22 am

(I actually recently watched that again today along with Apocalypse. Only one I haven't seen was Extinction)
Talon looked at the projector, then remembered the things were electrified so he couldn't steal it.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:30 am

(oh man, good movie, I tell ya. my grandfather and I went to see it last Sunday I think, it was awesome. I won't spoil it for you though.)
"Well, I see it's the thief. Welcome, I assume you have agreed to help?" the computer says to Talon (it did use cameras to see him whenever it could remember). "Thief?" Samus asks. the computer refrains from answering her question, waiting for Talon to speak.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:43 am

"For now," Talon said, having already figured out the AI knew he was here. But he wondered why it didn't try to kill him immediately like the last time he got caught sneaking around a Federation base.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:48 am

"Well then, I have no need to act against you for the time being." the computer says, still completely ignoring Samus' question from before. "Computer, we need you to activate the main defensive system remotely if you can. if not, we need a map to the manual activation center, okay?" Espera states, following up with the question.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 am

"So this isn't a normal Federation AI? Because the last time I was sneaking around a Federation base it tried to kill me," Talon asked/said, still kinda confused. That was how he learned to watch for concealed turrets, airvents made to crush their contents, and laser hallways.. The security staff at the last base really thought things through.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 am

"correct, I am truly sentient, thankfully programmed with a personality that wouldn't change enough to make me be able to be bored enough to play with the experiments or researchers and guards." the computer tells Talon. "I was built by Espera here while he was helping with the station." it says, holding one hand out palm up in the direction of Espera. "Ah stop it, you're making me blush." Espera says playfully.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:02 pm

"Okay, but that doesn't really explain why you didn't try to stop an intruder," Talon said with a shrug. When he was following them before, he was looking for concealed turrets ready to try to kill him.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:13 pm

"Because this place was already beginning to be infested with parasites looking to destroy everything on the station that lived." the computer says, explaining why. "I thought you could be of help to the cause of destroying them." it tells him.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 pm

"Oh, well that makes sense. Just asking because it made me feel like I was walking into a trap the whole time since there was no resistance," Talon said, playing with his knife a little.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next