Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:45 pm

"Damn it," Talon said under his breath, figuring out that there was nothing here that he could steal undetected.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Espera had been watching Talon closely and said "Sad you can't steal anything? don't worry, I'll give you some stuff to make this whole thing worth your while." he saw a sheegoth in front of them and put one arm out to stop Talon and said "See that one? that one's healthy, but there's one behind it that's a host." under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:49 pm

"Alright," Talon said. He thought for a second, pulling out his energy pistol and putting the silenced one away. "Is there a way to the garbage chute area without going through vents all the way? Just wondering," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:51 pm

"Yeah, the normal way in that the crew use to pay the garbage men." Espera says, marveling at how anyone could have failed to notice that. he then ran at high speeds up to the Sheegoths and fired a cannon mortar at each, shattering the shell on their backs, then devouring their energy.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Talon watched as he devoured the sheegoths, still confused as to how a half-metroid is even made. He decided to push that disturbing mental image out of his head right as he thought of it, even though that probably wasn't how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:55 pm

"Wow those were delicious." Espera says. then he says "Oh wait, did you want any? I'm sorry." being completely sincere.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 pm

"Nah, I'm fine," Talon said, then paused for a few seconds and finally asked. "How does a half-metroid happen?" he asked, wanting to finally ask this.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:59 pm

"huh? oh, I got attacked by an invisible creature when I was eleven and had a metroid army. I survived because one of those metroids got out and attacked the creature. you see, they all were imprinted upon me, and were quite a bit smarter than modern metroids" that was one of the few hints to the fact he was from the past, "so I was saved. I began doing experiments on metroid eggs, then a final experiment on myself, I got rid of nearly half my DNA, replacing it with metroid DNA. that's how it happened." Espera explains in length.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:02 pm

"I see," Talon said, looking around for any more enemies to kill. He really wanted to kill something, switching his pistol to nova beam mode.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Behind Espera, unnoticeable to him, was a freakish ridley clone, quite obviously a mutant and not the real one.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Talon aimed at the Ridley clone, knowing that it wasn't Ridley just by instinct as he fired several shots toward its face, lifting random objects(If there's anything not bolted/attached to the floor) with telekinesis and launching them at it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:07 pm

(there's not anything in the hallway) "There's a giant creepy thing behind me isn't there?" Espera asks, hands on his pistols.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:08 pm

"Pretty much," Talon said, trying to tear pieces from the walls and launch them at the enemy using telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Espera quickly turns around, in one fluid motion almost ripping his pistols from their holsters and he begins firing on the fake ridley's mouth. he tosses his pistols into the air, grabbing his rifle and firing fourteen of the draining shots at the ridley before replacing it and catching the pistols out of the air and continuing the rain of fire.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Talon ran inhumanly fast toward the Ridley clone, jumping in the air and slashing at it quickly and repeatedly, charging phazon into the blade for the final slash and directing it toward his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:15 pm

the ridley had his head cleaved in half, just after the last of Espera's shots was when Talon began the blade onslaught thankfully (I'm just saying they finished quickly, before he was able to do that. otherwise he would have been wide open to the shots.), so Talon would not be hit.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Talon switched his sword to pistol mode again, putting it away right as he hit the ground, with the remains of the ridley collapsing. "So why exactly do you have a clone of Ridley?" he asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 pm

"Hey, that would be bio-weapon research, I don't work there." Espera says, seriously not knowing why there was a mutated ridley clone in the station, even as a bio-weapon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:23 pm

"The Federation has bioweapons?" Talon thought out loud, trying to say it under his breath but it was still audible. Well he didn't really doubt it, considering he himself was going to be a Federation bioweapon of a sort.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:25 pm

"Oh yeah. ever since the bottle ship they've been interested. I hear their going to make a station like this one, but smaller and only for peaceful purposes." Espera says, not realizing that was supposed to be private.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:28 pm

"What's a 'bottle ship'?" Talon asked. The Space Pirates knew nothing of the bottle ship, so he had no idea what it was either.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:30 pm

"The bottle ship, emphasis on THE, it was a research station devoted to creating bio-weapons, mainly an army based off the space pirates. they had thousands of cyborg pirates, and thousands of other creatures that were in the space pirate forces. the main threat was the cold proof metroids and the MB, a clone of sorts of mother brain." Espera explained.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:33 pm

"What? Why would they make an army based off our-er, the Space Pirate forces?" Talon asked, legitimately confused about why they would do that. It didn't really make sense to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:36 pm

"Hey, don't ask me, I have no idea. look, you can stop trying to hide it, I've kinda figured out you're not in the law. I don't care if you're with the space pirates, I've got no beef with them, not yet anyway, and I only said the guard thing to try and confuse the computer, it has no monitoring systems in this hallway, I should know, I built the stupid thing into the place. I made sure there were places I could converse and keep it a secret. I'm no federation dog, I just work for them sometimes." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:39 pm

"Oh...Alright then," Talon said, playing with his combat knife a little, throwing it in the air and catching it. "So what do you want me to do here?" he asked, somewhat confused.

(Really tired now so I'm going to go to sleep)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next