Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:41 pm

((okay, see you tomorrow.))
"I want you to help me kill off the violent, mutated, or infected creatures in this place, and to save as many non infected or mutated humans as possible." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 pm

"Sounds fun," Talon said with a grin. Well, except the save people part, he preferred killing over rescuing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran Online
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:19 am

"I assume you would prefer to save them than do the killing, so I'll take that job. please, feel free to voice any disagreements with this plan." Espera says, being much more a jackass now than the some-odd years later when they would once more meet one another.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:22 am

"Fuck that, I've been wanting to kill stuff for a while. Plus I suck at saving stuff, stuff I try to save always end up dying," Talon said, playing with his pistol.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:38 am

"Oh my, well then, I guess I can do the saving and we can do the killing together then, hmm?" Espera says, getting the reaction he had hoped for, but not exactly expected, given the subjects flowery disposition.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 am

Talon shrugged. "Alright. This should be fun," he said as he kept playing with his pistol.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 am

"Agreed." Espera said, grinning massively. he then began doing a search on his map, looking for the best way to go. "Umm, this is going to take a little while." Espera told Talon.

Samus and Scral were going towards a less heavily patrolled by evil space aliens bent on destroying all life (X parasites and their followers.), hoping to find survivors.

((repost of my five forty nine PM post yesterday))

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:41 am

"Alright," Talon said, spinning his pistol. He had left his other transforming energy pistol thing in his ship, since he only had two holsters.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:54 am

"Hold on, I've got life readings on my radar." Scral tells Samus. "Well, let's get going, what are you waiting for?" Samus says. "Sheesh, they're down near the labs, we need a shortcut." Scral says, annoyed.

"okay, I've got the quickest route up. I can sense life energy, so periodically I'll stop to check for survivors, 'k?" Espera says.

((I have to go downstairs for dinner, see you when I get back up.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 am

"Okay. Let's kill some shit!" Talon said with a grin, playing with his knife.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 am

"Wonderful!" Espera says, clapping his hands together. he prepared his pistols and rifle, as well as priming his full salvo. he then began moving along the corridor until he found the offshoot path he needed, and turned onto it.

Scral had only killed three infected since he found the two survivors, and he was wanting to get back to the killing. it was not fun being unable to do his job. Samus was not happy with Scral for killing the three things he had, even though they were attacking the two of them.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 am

Talon followed Espera, not really having any idea what the layout of this place was.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 am

Espera soon cam across a problem with not installing surveillance cameras everywhere: namely, he didn't know about the blockade of serris' in the opening of the tunnel he and Talon were exiting. "Oh, this can't be good." Espera says.

Samus and Scral were closing in on the guard elevator, useable no matter what and it always had turrets guarding it from monsters. the turrets were directly linked to the main computer, so they knew who to attack and who to leave alone, thankfully the computer was sentient so could tell when someone was a host. they got onto the elevator and Samus said "research level, and step on it. there are survivors." and the elevator zoomed down.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:35 am

"What?" Talon asked, then looked at the blockade. "What are those?" he asked, confused.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:39 am

"Serris, they have to be X clones, because there are only three serris in the entire species left. it must have cloned itself after infecting this one. I hope it was the male, there's only one female after all." Espera says. "Well, nothing to do now but kill them." he says afterwards. he aims at the head of one of the serris' before really thinking. "Hmm...I've got an idea to clear this blockade even faster, do you have any weapons that simulate the metroid's bio energy feeding ability?" Espera asks Talon. Samus and Scral were at the entrance to the hall Talon and Espera had taken to get to where they are now, and were running through it.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:42 am

"I don't," Talon said as he started firing shots at the serrises, firing a barrage of nova beam shots at them.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:48 am

"Here, take this." Espera says, then throws his rifle to Talon. he removes his helmet and prepares to begins feeding on multiple serris' at once. he throws his helmet at one, angering it and causing it to charge at him at supersonic speeds, and jumps up quickly, landing on it's head. he then sinks his metroid mandibles into the hard shell, beginning the draining process.
Samus and Scral had arrived at the entrance to the tunnel Talon and Espera had gone down and heard fighting sounds. they prepared themselves and then went on down the tunnel.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:49 am

Talon put his pistol away, catching the rifle and firing several shots at the Serris', charging Phazon into his shots, hoping the rifle would be able to survive having Phazon charged into it.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:52 am

when Talon charged phazon into the rifle's shots, they became a stream of phazon powered electricity, not draining the serris targeted, but still dealing quite a bit of damage to it. Espera was finishing on the feeding, so jumped off and fired twenty missiles at the serris, killing it and the X from being drained to far for damage to the clone to be survived. he jumped onto another one, this time using his mandibles and his gloves.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:58 am

Talon kept firing the Phazon electricity, grinning as he saw the power of it, firing repeatedly just because of the Phazon lightning.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:00 am

of course, the auto fire effect set into the rifle kind of reduced the need to push the trigger more than once. this serris was drained completely before Espera had the ability to jump off, let alone fire at it, but he landed on another one, so he was happy. the serris Talon was attacking was now dead, and the electrical line transferred to another clone.
((edit: desert time, see you in a dew minutes. ten at the most probably.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 am

Talon kept firing at the clones, loving the sight of them being electrocuted by his phazon lightning gun rifle thing(As he referred to it as.)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am

with the two of them working together all of the serris' were dead by the time Samus and Scral made it through the tunnel maze Espera had dragged, probably not literally but anything's possible, Talon through earlier. "Ah, that was delicious." Espera says as Samus walks into the "room", his back turned to her. "Hey, Talon mind if I have my friend back?" Espera asks, turning around to point at the rifle. "Friend? Talon?" (have Samus and Talon met before this?)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:29 am

(Well...They somewhat met for all of five minutes in that one RP with the black glass(I think that's what it was called)
Talon handed Espera the rifle, then immediately pointed his pistol toward the one who asked that. His eyes widened as he saw just who it was. Whelp. I'm fucked, he thought.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 am

"Samus, this is Talon, Talon this is Samus Aran." Espera said, introducing them. "Good to see your alive, but shouldn't you at least be using a protective suit?" Samus asks (I don't remember you having him put his suit suit back on, and I can't remember if he has a zero suit.) "He's been fine so far, he's good with weapons." Espera compliments Talon, at the same time as informing Samus that he didn't really seem to need a suit. he also kept the little tidbit of info that was that Talon was a space pirate human, not a human human. "Hey, you okay buddy?" Espera asks his rifle, which squees in response. Scral recoiled and said "What is that, a metroid or a rifle?!" being made out of X parasite, and therefore extremely weak to metroids.

((my mom is on the phone, talk to you in a little bit.))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next