Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:46 am

(He's wearing something similar to this, except in all black. Not good at describing clothing.)
"Wait, your rifle is alive?...How did it feel having Phazon charged through it, out of curiosity?" Talon asked, his pistol still aimed at Samus without even noticing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran Online
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:18 am

"Point that thing somewhere else Talon." Samus said, not really feeling like getting shot, even on accident. "I don't know Talon, I'll ask him." Espera says, then begins conversing with his rifle in metroid, using varying levels of squee to say different things. "Well, he says that it was a new feeling, not entirely unpleasant, but still not something he wants to have happen again or anything." Espera tells Talon. "You're both metroids?!" Scral exclaims, fearing for his life on an instinctual level.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:20 am

"I'm not, he is," Talon said, lowering his pistol but still prepared to attack Samus if she attacks him, thinking that she somehow knows he's a Space Pirate.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:25 am

"I was speaking of the man conversing with his metroid gun." Scral says, not afraid of Talon, mostly because he had all his fear focused on the two metroids right in front of him. "Yeah, were metroids." Espera says, referring to himself and his gun. "*sigh* look, just keep him away from me." Samus says, not wanting to repeat the last thing that happened between her and metroids.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:28 am

"So when do we get to find more shit to kill?" Talon asked with a grin, playing with his pistol and knife at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 am

"Pretty soon." Espera says, seeing the army of slime soldiers behind the group. Samus could see them on her radar and said "Oh shit. that's not good." and turned around. the soldiers were becoming more and more solid, meaning they would be getting stronger and stronger. "That is shaping up to look like these X came from one of the creatures I worked on." Espera said, his uncovered eyes quite wide, though not from fear exactly.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:34 am

Right as he saw them, Talon fired his nova beam pistol at the slime soldiers, aiming for the heads and bodies, if he could see their heads or bodies.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 am

it would be difficult, but Talon would be able to see the heads and bodies, but the resilient hardened slime would part after only a few centimeters of penetration to allow the shot to finish without harm. "Okay, you're going to need to use him again." Espera says, tossing Talon his rifle once more. "Regular shots, don't phazon him again. he says he does not want that happening again." Espera says, picking up his helmet and securing it on his head before starting to play metal music from his home time. Samus starts firing ice beam shots at slime soldiers, freezing them, but they would thaw before she could hit any of them again. Scral was seeming to be the only one doing anything to them, using his martial arts of course. he didn't think that his knives or blood moon rage would do any good against these goo warriors.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 am

Talon had some metal music play too in an ear piece-like thing on his head. He had somehow come across a huge library of metal music on an asteroid one time while flying around randomly, just laying around on the asteroid. He fired at the enemies with the rifle, seeing what attack it does normally.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:51 am

the rifle fires shots that look in form like the power beam from metroid one, but green and red instead of yellow and orange (I remember it having splotches, the green is the base, and the red is the small splotch balls.), Espera jumps into the ranks of the slime soldiers, crushing them between his armored fingers, and draining them of their bio-energy while he was at it. Samus was busy trying to find some form of attack that could kill the things that she had, but was at a loss. she tried out using ice diffusion missiles, but the things still thawed too fast, and regular diffusion missiles- which acted like a power bomb strapped to a missile, but less powerful- and all of her beams. when nothing worked she went to power bombs. this was going to take a while for her.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:53 am

Talon ran at one of the goo creatures, charging Phazon into his fist and trying to punch one in the face. He had no idea if X parasites would effect him or not, considering he's infused with Phazon.
(I actually wonder what effect Phazon has on X parasites, it's never specified since Phazon isn't in Fusion)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:00 pm

((maybe they'll start thinking and bring it back for Dread, who knows. SR-388 isn't noted to literally be the only planet to be able to support X parasites, what if they escaped to another planet? same with there only being one Phaaze, you have to think, if that planet has been around as long as it has, it probably launched many more than the five leviathins...six, sorry, six leviathins that it did in the prime games, and most of them probably became more Phaazes, so there are probably a lot of copies of the planet phaaze.)) the slime soldier shattered, but the shattered pieces became goo and slid back into each other, reforming the warrior. all of the soldiers Talon had shot with the rifle had died though, being unable to withstand the metroid draining effect. they were also unable to withstand ing matter, the stuff Scral was fighting with.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Talon fired a shot at the one that was reforming, clearly seeing that Phazon apparently heavily damaged but didn't kill X-infected things, leading him to the assumption that he's immune(Or at least heavily resistant) to X parasites. He fired more shots at more of them, trying to kill more of them.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:08 pm

unbeknownst to Talon, the soldier shattered from the force of Talon's punch, not the phazon included in it. he would probably not be immune to X parasites. Espera and Scral were both fighting hand to hand, both quite well. Espera was also firing at slimes away from him with missiles, and Samus was laying power bombs like the ones she used in other m whenever she could. they were not hurting her or her allies, but the slime soldiers were being vaporized by the extreme levels of heat in the bombs, so while she was the slowest, she was killing the most enemies still. unless Talon started REALLY using that rifle he had.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Talon started firing rapidly at the enemies, grinning as they all were absorbed by the metroid-gun-thingy.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Espera too grinned. his friend would be stuffed by the time this was over, and so too would Talon feel. the energy of course got shared between metroid rifle and user equally, hence why Talon would feel so sated he might not feel like ever eating again. not likely, but still, possible.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:23 pm

"This feels weird," Talon said as he kept killing the creatures, feeling the rifle giving him energy as he kept killing more and more of them.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 pm

"Don't worry, you won't explode when you're full." Espera tells him, still killing zombie things.
Samus was still laying powerbombs, so she was busy, and yet the army did not seem to be depleting, and they had killed hundreds of the things. "How many soldiers are on this station?!" "Does it matter?! X parasites can replicate!" Espera yells back to Scral.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:30 pm

"Why do people even bother fucking storing things like this? They always get loose!" Talon said, referring to keeping experiments and stuff like this. He knew from experience that dangerous experiments always escaped and killed everyone. Well he was the experiment, but he still knew. He was also referencing the Space Pirates annoying habit of improperly storing Metroids.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:34 pm

"Well, we didn't know it was infested by X parasites, but I experiment on a lot of stuff, mostly zoomers. they move so slow you see, I wanted to make them REALLY move." Espera explains, still killing slime soldiers. Scral was killing them quite quickly, having found the right way to punch the right places.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Talon kept firing at the X-infected soldiers, wondering just when they were going to finish them all, getting tired of killing them. This immediately struck him as weird. He never got tired of killing anything!

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 pm

"Wait! I've been scanning them, they can't replicate, only the source soldiers can replicate! if we find where the soldiers are coming from we can kill the sources and then the soldiers will all die with their original selves!" Espera says, seriously having been scanning the soldiers while feeding on the with his gloves. Samus said "Then let's go!" and Scral said "I'm going to take care of the ones on the right of the empty space.", trying to get to kill all of them.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

"This is going to be fun," Talon said as he shot another one in the face, charging a blast of Phazon into his other hand and throwing it at one of the creatures.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:17 pm

the creature shattered and then reformed, quicker than the last one. "Come on!" Espera said, jumping on the heads of the warriors, searching for where they seemed to be coming from. the soldiers were coming from the left path, the one that Talon and Espera had not taken. he went down that one, and Samus and Scral followed, searching for the source.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Talon followed Espera, firing shots at the ones below him as he kept jumping over them, wanting to find the source and stop the endless killing of these things.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Eternal damnation (post other m, pre fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next