random room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:38 pm

the GEDA grabbed for his blade, and then remembered his command, so he just blocked with his armguard. he then tried to grab one of the katanas to disarm Talon. he did not feel the love for her that Geda did.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Talon kicked at GEDA right as the katanas were grabbed, jumping off and firing her pistols at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:17 am

the GEDA swung one of Talon's katana, but not the other, resulting in Talon getting swung around unless she let go of the blade. this effectively prevented the forced action of the kick going through without a chance to dodge it. the GEDA would throw the katana at Talon if she let go, or if she held on, he would toss it, and unless she let go her, straight into the air. about thirty five feet.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:27 am

Talon let go of the katanas, jumping away and firing her pistols, right as her katana flew at her and impaled her straight through the chest, pinning her to the tree. She appeared to be dead...At least until she started walking away from the tree, pulling herself out of the katana until she grabbed the hilt when she was out of it, swinging it to make the blood fly off. "Damn, that hurt," she said as she fired her other pistol at the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 am

Only the GEDA said before Talon could do anything after being impaled "mission failed: begin self termination." in a robotic voice. it then fired the cannon attached to it's right arm at the ground, engulfing itself in a black hole that lasted for about ten seconds. "Damn, you just cost me one of my smartest GEDA's." Espera said, looking at the spot where the GEDA had stood.
((sorry, I was doing school work, that's why I didn't start replying right away.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:40 am

"Wait what?" Talon asked, confused as she put her katana away, going to pick up her other one. "What just happened?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 am

"He failed his mission, they're all pre-programmed to self terminate if they fail in a mission. this mission just happened to be one that didn't require that severe of a reaction." Espera says, not exactly mad, but not happy either.
((I'm done with school for the day now, so aside from dinner I'm not going away for the rest of the day...I should probably turn my Wii off though given that fact.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:45 am

"Huh," Talon said, playing with her katana a little. She randomly turned it into a penetrator and poked Zereladra with it. Zereladra picked up the other katana and turned it into one too, having a penetrator fight with her.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 am

"Okay, that's a little messed up." Espera says, and Geda violently nods his head in agreement. for a completely different reason, but he still agrees with his creator. "Little odd fact, Geda here is a genetically modified female. he has the body, instincts, and genitalia of a male, but he was cloned from a DNA set that was completely female originally." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 am

Talon and Zereladra continued their fight, while a random zergling from Starcraft appeared and started rolling around on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:14 am

"okay, what the fuck is that?" Espera, verice, chris, and the unnamed boy all ask at once.
"By the way, Talon I was speaking to you when I was talking about Geda's origins you know." Espera says alone. Graltor smashful decided to drop in at that moment...literally. the giant green behemoth of a man dropped in from the sky, and when he landed he said "GRALTOR BASH!!"

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:38 am

"I see," Talon said as she switched her katana back to its sword form and put it on her back sheath, taking her other one back from Zereladra.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 am

"You were saying 'I see' to what, me or the green guy?" Espera asks. "Do not make Graltor say again puny one." Graltor tells Espera. "Oh my, why would you try to smash...sorry, bash, me? I've done nothing to you in my life." Espera responds.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:44 am

"To you," Talon said as she played with her pistols, while Zereladra played with her xenomorph pets.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 am

The Bulk, as Espera was now calling Graltor, was trying quite hard to bash Espera into a blob of pulp right then, so Espera had to just turn his head and say "Okay, give me a few minutes to deal with this." while struggling, and sounding like it, to stop himself from becoming paste.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 am

Talon shrugged and watched the fight, pulling random popcorn out of nowhere and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 am

Espera's armor began changing, the armor began to actually cover his whole body, and random spikes appeared out of pretty much nowhere. his should based arm blades grew into huge spikes coming from his shoulders, and the whole thing looked almost like you might imagine a demon knight to look like. aside from the weird things on the legs of course, but that was besides the point. he grabbed the blade off of his back, changing it into a cannon similar to the GEDA's, but slightly different. he then attached it to a cannon back coming from his chest and prepared to fire a very large shot.
((this is not ending the way I had hoped, but my grandparents are going to a story, and I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to get some new toys. I'm still a young teen after all. see you soon.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:05 am

Talon still kept watching, already finishing her popcorn as she pulled another thing of popcorn out of nowhere, popping it using her fire powers and starting to eat it again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:11 am

Espera jumped back from his intended target, well back, and yelled "FINAL NEXUS: ETERNAL DIVIDE!" before firing the very large black ball at the bulk. it didn't really do anything when it hit, but Espera took the back half of the cannon back into his chest and changed the front part back into the Nexus blade, he then began hovering slightly above the ground and moving at super high speeds around the black ball, stopping at fifteen spots each revolution. he was moving so quickly that it looked like he was in all fifteen spots at once...and the bulk put his huge hand in the revolution area, stopping Espera completely. his suit began to change back to the way it was before. "Stupid energy cost." Espera said as he got up. "Okay, you want to play like that? fine, I can play like that." Espera tells the bulk. "Look out bitch, cause here I come." he says. he then rushes over and grabs the diminishing in size ball of blackness, then inserts it into one of his pistols and fires. it fires a strong shot that rips one of the bulk's arms off completely. the bulk howls in pain and Espera says childishly "nah nah, you can't get me, you can't get me." before firing his last of those shots, taking out one of the bulk's legs this time.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 am

Talon randomly poked one of the xenomorphs, riding on its back along with Zereladra as she gave some popcorn to the xenomorph.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 am

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO HELP ME?! HE'S REGENERATING!" Espera yelled at Talon and Geda. "OK! Fine, ya old coot." Geda said, only having been alive for about a year an a half himself, though he had enough memories for a forty year old. (espera is much older here than elsewhere, but metroids age much slower than humans, so he would still have the body of a twenty four year old, and then there's the whole T-Virus thing helping in that department too.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 am

Talon shrugged and jumped off the xenomorph, firing her pistols at the Bulk as she jumped toward him, while the xenomorph took her popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:50 am

The unnamed cousin of Espera said "And cue the music." and hit a switch on a remote that made the remixed song "Dancing mad" remixed by the black mages play from the break into awesomeness, (starting six minutes and thirty four seconds into the song and only lasting a few minutes) and then sat back to watch the carnage unfold.

Boss...BEGIN!

----------------------------
The Bulk, HP: 40,000, strength: ** (taken from crono trigger, two stars is max stat amount), endurance: *, defense: **.
Espera Nota: virus shields: full, 9,999 HP, strength: 84, endurance: 49, defense: **

Geda Aran: HP: 8,990, strength: **, endurance: 20, defense: 20

Talon Vance: HP: 9,140, strength: 80, endurance: **, defense: 43

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 am

(Vance. And I'm not sure what data to put in.)

Talon fired several shots toward the head of the bulk, spinning her pistols between each shot for no reason other than because she thinks it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:24 am

((you want me to make the data?))

Espera and Geda used position fourteen, AKA they went to either of the bulk's sides while he was distracted by trying to pummel Talon. at that point is when they started kicking with sharpened boots (yes, the toe area of their boots are pointed. badass really.) Espera grabbed onto the bulk's back and began punching him in the back of the head. Geda made a nexus blade (not as powerful as a real one, mimics are one quarter the strength of the real one.) and began slashing at the bulk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
the Bulk: HP: 35,327; endurance: ** (endurance is a depleting stat like HP, it notes how long action can be made until rest must be taken, he has max, AKA infinite. he is a boss after all.)

Espera Nota: virus shields: full; HP: 9,999; endurance: 38/49

Geda Aran: HP: 8,990; endurance: 10/20

Talon Vance: HP: 9,140; endurance: **

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   

Back to top Go down

random room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next