random room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:35 am

Espera blocked each poke with a giant shield that seemed to be made out of phazon and also seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. "No...poking...MEEEE!!!" Espera yells, grabbing a giant straight sword, reminiscent of a claymor, but much longer. he began slashing at the two Talons and Zeri (Z sound, Air, letter E), which is his nickname for her.
((I was wrong, my shower was quick enough that dinner was not done by the end of it, so I'm here until dinner.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:37 am

They continued trying to poke him, regenerating every wound that they got from his slashing, one of the advantages of Veala/Crazyzealot having a weird obsession with having characters who can regenerate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 am

Espera thus summoned Deadpool and Wolverine and gave them the power to remove regeneration if they hit their target, taking the regeneratory powers for themselves. he then sent them to attack the Talons and Zeri.
((I was getting dressed, sorry for the wait))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am

The Talons, not being used to avoiding many attacks just because they've had regeneration for a very long time, went down quickly, falling to the ground. But Zereladra's regeneration was through nanotechnology and not through a biological ability, so she started poking Deadpool.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:48 am

Espera meanwhile was scanning Zeri, absorbing the knowledge he was getting almost instantly. "Nanotech huh? Well, let's see how regenerative nanotech stands damaging nanobots." Espera says, then makes a ball of nanobots that destroyed exactly as much as Zeri's nanobots healed, then threw the ball at her, making another just in case.
((I think it may be dinner time, see you in a little while.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:07 am

Zereladra yelled out as she felt the nanobots damaging her, falling to the ground but still poking deadpool with her tail.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 pm

((I'm back, sorry I was gone so long, there was a set of unforeseen circumstances, mainly that my grandfather took as along as he did to finish dinner, and that I would want to sing to my grandparents. it took a while to get them to where I would have the words for my songs, and that I would be practicing said songs afterwards so that I could sing some more later.))
Deadpool slashed at Zeri's tail with one of his blades, and Espera picked Zeri, or tried to at least, he may have failed. likely if she was able to move in fact, and if he succeeded he would give her a punch in the gut and say "That's for all the creepy stuff." and throw her to the ground. and then his head would explode and behind his still standing body would be another Espera with a gun in his hand. that Espera would say "Faulty clones, why do there have to be so many?" before putting his gun away and trying to help the Talon's and Zeri up.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:32 pm

"Can I have my regeneration back?" Talon and Talon both asked, still bleeding as Zereladra tried reattaching her tail after it was sliced off, not realizing that she can't regenerate anymore at least for now.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 pm

(so I assume that he was able to grab her then? I didn't say his course of action if he couldn't pick her up because I hadn't thought it all the way through yet.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:35 pm

(Yeah he was able to)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 pm

(okay then. it looks like the automated thing hit again, the random room is now in three parts. weird huh?)
"he took your regeneration powers?" the real Espera (yes, he really is. the last one took his place upon request so that the real on could have a short break. this happened before he showed up to offer a helping hand to the Talons, right after he got out of the phazon lake.) asks, quite ready to believe that his faulty clone had done that, and quite prepared to make them have said powers back.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 pm

"Yeah. And I think he suppressed Zereladra's nanothingies," Vance said, looking at Zereladra as she kept trying to uselessly reattach her tail. "What's a nanothingy?" she asked, confused since she didn't know exactly how she "became a demon".

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:46 pm

"Something called nanotech, this kind allows for regeneration." Espera says, having gotten a memo of the scan info. "There are thousands implanted in your body I bet, and they make you regenerate. he probably used the nanotech that makes up all the suits I and my clones use that was reprogrammed to deal as much damage to your body as your nanotech would heal, thus suspending your healing powers for an indefinite amount of time." Espera says. "I can't really help with that, I only control the nanobots that make up my suit and anyone whose suits are made from nanobot replication off of my suit, and his wasn't, it was made from scratch." Espera says, quite apologetically. "But I can engineer, with time mind you, a machine that will disable the nanobots that hurt you." he adds. "Would you like me to do that...and make you a new tail?" he asks Zeri.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:48 pm

"Okay," Zereladra said. "Will there be tentacles involved?" she asked, playing with her broken tail a little. She really didn't know what he was talking about, but assumed it would help if she agreed to it.

Talon and Talyn resumed their poking battle, involving Deadpool in it now.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:51 pm

"Deadpool, Wolverine?" Espera says "Yes?" they ask at the same time "Please give the Talons back their regeneration powers and go now." he says, which the two promptly do. he then answers Zeri "No, there will be no tentacles involved, but you'll be all better once it's over."

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:54 pm

The two Talons got up, their regeneration finally healing them as they proceeded to start a nekkid poke fight.

"How long will it take?" Zereladra asked, not sure whether to discard her tail or keep it.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:56 pm

"I don't know, It'll take a while though. you are quite welcome aboard my ship during the process though, however realize that I have had bad experiences with you so you'll have to leave as soon as the process is done." Espera says, being quite polite and ignoring the nekkid poke fight going on between the two Talons.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:59 pm

"Okay," Zereladra said. She remembered the many, many times she somehow found his ship and kept trying to get him to use tentacles on her.

Talon and Talon proceeded to keep poking eachother. Talon poked Talon in the face while Talon poked Talon in the breast, who poked Talon in the elbow who poked Talon in the shoulder.

(Have to go now.)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:01 pm

"Wait, which Talon is which, AKA, which Talon poked the other Talon in the breast?" Espera says, because that would be cheating if it was TAran doing the breast poking.

((I only just noticed the "(got to go now)", sorry. time is eleven o' nine PM))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:01 pm

It was Talon who did the breast poking to Talon, and Talon changed herself to look like Talon to make it even more confusing.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Espera's eyes literally rolled inside of their sockets as the song that played as Noitarra Gilga (I think that's how his name is spelled) used his Resureccion (Spanish for "rebirth" or resurrection, one of the two) played in the background. "That's really confusing." Espera said, clones popping up behind him, all growing white masks with eight eyes and a tentacle symbol around each one, and a freakish mouth (think the digimon movie the enemy guy's mouth when he was in his final form- shortly before omnimon came into being- if you've seen the movie) and a very pointed chin that pointed downward. they all had a black, almost gooey, sword, and all said at once "Infect and destroy, Ragnarok." and their hands struggled for a second before shoving the swords into their heads, but it didn't come out the back of their heads, instead starting to turn into an actual goo. they then began spewing a black goo out of their mouths, it went up and came down like a fountain, then after the goo touched the ground it pulled onto their bodies, causing them to have a black, ever changing, and ever demonic armor. they each had curving spikes that curved imperfectly, having straight edges, coming out of their masks and coming to a stop before meeting at the back of their heads, and each had a blade thing on their forearms similar to Espera's. Espera felt them behind him and turned, a look of utter fear on his face. "No. No, how could you do it?" he said shakily, infinitely afraid sounding, with a hidden hint of pride in his voice. Verice popped in in a flash, his body fading in in lines very suddenly. "I sensed a great spirit energy what's...?" he says before noticing the army of super hollowfied Espera clones. "Oh you have got to be shitting me." he says, just before Chris Gen-te faded in in the same manner as verice "I sensed something bad, what's happening?" he says, and verice and Espera both point with only their pointer finger to the hollowfied army. he turns his head and says "Shit. you've got to kidding me, Really? this is much worse than bad." Espera and Verice nod hell yeah.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 pm

The two Talons looked toward them all, completely confused as Vance turned back into herself, poking Talon on the breast one last time. "What are those?" Vance asked as Talyn put her clothes back on.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 pm

"Arrancars." Verice and Chris say, their eyes wide as the demons prepare to attack, raising their handheld rifles (smaller than normal ones, but a good bit larger than pistols) to unleash the explosive Cero (pronounced S-air-oh) Espera opens his mouth and begins sucking in air in a whirlwind like pattern, but that is not all it would seem, as a black ball is forming in front of his mouth as he does so. he continues for a few seconds, then releases the ball, which moves at a high speed at one of the clones and explodes violently on impact, taking out forty feet worth of clone. "My cero aren't powerful without my mask, and I can't use it here!" Espera says, knowing that he would need to be more powerful to even help take care of the clones. he pulls a black sword out of his body though, determined to destroy some of the clones.
(only just noticed you were back on, sorry.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Talon pulled her swords out too, charging at some of the clones and slashing at them, just to see if she can damage them while Talyn finished putting her clothes back on, pulling out her pistols and firing them at them.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 pm

talon's swords passed straight through the clones, being as they were only visible to the mortal world, but not tangible themselves, though they could cause thing in the mortal world all they wanted. Espera decided that saving the galaxy was more important than anything right now, and put his hand over his face, creating a black ball of energy that became a mask like the ones the clones had, but white. he then said the same things the clones had, and the same thing happened, but he also did some other stuff, stuff that resulted in him losing four of his eight eyes and gaining a mouth right above the normal one, he also had the blades running along his forearm bones and lower leg front bones, but the leg blades came up from his knee in a large (for the area type thing) blade, all black except his eyes, which had yellow lines as well as the whole black eyes. Espera went into his ressureccion as well, and Chris hollowfied, neither being describable as is. but let's leave it at, they look badass and scary as hell. Espera put his hand out in front of him and said "Ilimitada cero final." (translates to "limitless ultimate zero", a powerful technique spawned from combining his einhammer with a cero) (that's the spanish way to say it, I got a faulty translation earlier)

Last edited by christen MX on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   

Back to top Go down

random room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next