Share | 

random room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:04 pm

"Damn it," Talon said as she kept trying to slash at them. "Do you think I'd be able to hurt them if I Devil Trigger'd again?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Espera begins firing the Ilimitada cero final, and turns his head to Vance while the small blue and black balls (warped by fast movement though) rocketed away from him in a continuous randomized pattern. they all explode on impact, taking out two or three per tiny cero "I don't care if you hurt the clones." Espera says in his warped double voice, "Can't you see that I'm making them explode?" his second mouth says in a different messed up demonic double voice. both Chris and Verice are charging up cero's (trying to pluralize, but not working perfectly) in their mouths and then firing the powerful explosive "balls" of spirit energy.
((if you don't mind spoilers and want to be able to better understand what the hell I'm talking about, go to http://bleach.wikia.com, it has pretty much everything on the series.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:14 pm

"I was asking that because my swords were doing nothing to them, but I guess that's my answer," Talon said as she suddenly went into devil trigger form again, flying toward a group of clones and slashing them repeatedly with her fire claws.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:19 pm

when Espera saw what she meant he said "Shit!" and stopped his rain of fire, rushing over to try and grab her and remove her from the fray. the devil trigger would not hurt them without her being in a spirit form, and that wouldn't happen unless one of them had a Shinigami glove, and how could any of them have one of those? Verice runs using his Sonido, trying to hit Talon in the chest, which would expel her soul from her body with full power, giving her the ability to kill the clones. Chris just prepared to use his explosión cero eterno (eternal zero blast).

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Talon flew back as her soul was removed from her body, her body turning back into normal but her soul still being in devil trigger, showing this was what her soul actually looked like. "Wait...When I'm like this I'm always in Devil trigger?" she asked herself. "Fucking awesome!" she said as she flew toward a group of clones, slashing at them wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 pm

the clones would block with white or purple, or even blue swords most of the time, but some would be unable to block and would get horribly ripped apart by even a small claw swipe. Chris fires off his explosión cero eterno, causing a massive explosion, as the name would imply, decimating nearly a third of the army of clones, but half of those would regenerate nigh instantly. the clones in the back were doing something odd, then disappearing and only one would be in their place, and that one would look completely different. the more times the clones, and the replacement things, did this, the farther from the original they would get in form, eventually becoming a two mouthed dragon with horrifying eyes, sixteen horrifying eyes, and the most frightful everything else basically.

----------------------------------------------------------
olvido doom fusión dragón (if you use google translate it has an option that gives the pronunciation. it translates to oblivion doom fusion dragon. because it is a fusion of all the clones.) HP:10,000,000; strength: ** * (one and a half times the normal max); endurance: **; defense: * 1/2* (seventy five percent of max defense stat).

Espera Nota: HP:9,999; Strength: 112* (whenever fully hollowfied he gains one half his strength on top of the strength he already has); endurance: 127 (hollowfication=cause of drastic increase); defense: ** *.

Verice Averelium: HP: 25,000; Strength: 163; endurance: **; defense: 63

Chris "Gen-te" AKA Telden Raza-el: HP: 12,500; Strength: 99; Endurance: **; defense: 173

Talon Aran: HP: 947; Strength: ** **; Endurance: *+ 47; Defense: 177 1/2

Talon Vance: HP 8,999; Strength: 117; Endurance: **; Defense: 89
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
verice suddenly asks "Why do I feel like I've been reduced in stature?" and Telden says "You too? I've been feeling the same way!"
((you like their stats? I'm speaking of the Talon's stats mind you.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:17 am

Talon flew at the dragon, trying to fire a blast of flame at it as she grinned, slashing at it with her wings.

(Kinda wonder why Aran's stats are so low, but yeah.)

Zereladra was too busy still playing with her broken tail to notice, wondering when she was going to get it fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:33 am

((do you like the Talons' stats? also, I'm going to be going to a movie sometime today- I think it's today, I can't really remember, I've been up since early yesterday, so I'm not exactly fully in my mental max right now, and my memory is already bad after all- so just assume that if I'm gone for a half hour or more that I'm at the movie. in fact, I may be going to two movies today, I honestly don't know. oh, question. did you check anything with the bleach wikia?))
Espera used his Ilimitada cero final on the dragon removing a good chunk of life from it's total, or so he thought. he was wrong though, the dragon seemed to be barely scathed from his attack. Telden and Verice both opened their mouths, verice charging up an el cero absoluto (absolute zero), and Telden charging an explosión cero eterno, while Espera was preparing something he liked to call the solo cero sincronizado (single synchronized zero), charging two cero's on his own, one in each mouth. he linked hands with his cousins and the cero's came out of their mouths, starting to fuze into one immense cero. just as they released it the olvido doom fusión dragón sent out a solo cero sincronizado of his own, creating an immense explosion from the two super ceros exploding together. it did no damage to the dragon, but Espera and his cousins took a good bit of damage from the resulting explosion.
-----------------------------------------------
olvido doom fusión dragón: HP:9,999,492; strength: ** * ; endurance: **; defense: * 1/2*.

Espera Nota: HP:9,999; Strength: 112* ; endurance: 127 ; defense: ** *.

Chris "Gen-te" AKA Telden Raza-el: HP: 12,500; Strength: 99; Endurance: **; defense: 173

Talon Vance: HP 8,999; Strength: 117; Endurance: **; Defense: 89
((you edited your post. only his health is low, think about it though, he has the whole super chain double scythe thing going on for him after all. he has double the regular max when it comes to strength, how is that low, and his endurance is half max, somewhere around two hundred, plus forty seven, and his defense is just under half max, that's not bad given he's a level one.))

Last edited by christen MX on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:36 am

Talon covered herself in flame, flying straight at the dragon's face, trying to slam her body into it with her claws ready to slash at its face.

Aran, not really sure what to do since he wasn't in a spirit form, just watched.

(I meant the health, didn't notice the other stats when I made that edit.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:46 am

(yeah. I edited things a little more when I noticed something wrong. namely, I hadn't dropped the dragon's health. you have to agree, his high other stats well make up for the low HP, and he's mainly supposed to be used as a ranged character, though now that I think about it, he would have to be up close to use the scythe to his full potential with strength..hmm, well, the defense does kind of make up for the lack of health on it's own after all. I'm referring to TAran with the stuff after the health thing about the dragon.))
the dragon put his frontmost right leg up to block demon Talon from hitting him, which would probably make her hit the ground hard in all honestly. she could dodge though, but she would have to do really good. Espera charged up a solo cero sincronizado quickly and fired it at the dragon, hitting home while it was distracted, but still not doing much damage. Verice and Telden went to each side, using their ultimate cero attacks, ripping through the dragon's defenses for the pincer attack, but not dealing much damage in the long run.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
olvido doom fusión dragón: HP:9,996,183; strength: ** * ; endurance: **; defense: * 1/2*.

Talon Vance: HP: 8,999; Strength: 117; Endurance: **; Defense: 89

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:48 am

Talon flew out of the way of the leg, still hitting the ground but not as hard as she fired a huge blast of flame upward, aiming for the head as TAran charged in and threw his scythe at the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:56 am

Talon's scythe would probably hit the dragon's leg first, being as it was outstretched after all. the scythe, being made to cut through hollow flesh, would easily cleave the dragon's outstretched leg off completely, essentially dealing an assload of damage to it. unfortunately for Vance, the blast of flame would do very little, as the dragon was built to withstand such things, flame and similar things like explosions, but it would distract the dragon long enough for Espera Verice and Telden to make another powerful double Sincrético cero, being able to blast the dragon with the powerful and immense super cero, dealing decent damage (given the flame defense).
------------------------------------------
olvido doom fusión dragón: HP:9,982,010; strength: ** * ; endurance: **; defense: * 1/2*.

Talon Vance: HP 8,968; Strength: 117; Endurance: **; Defense: 89

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 am

Talyn ran toward the dragon, catching her scythe as it came back as she threw it straight toward the creature's head.

Talon, realizing her fire wasn't doing much damage, flew at its head, wielding both of her swords as she turned them both into katanas, swinging them at its neck.
(Have to go for now. Will probably be back in a couple hours.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:04 am

(swords wouldn't be able to be brought along, they aren't anything like soul weapons the way Talon's scythe is.) the dragon casually caught the scythe by the blade with it's claws, expecting the attack this time. Espera however had climbed onto it's back by now, and was firing off solo cero sincronizado at it's back, dealing damage.
((I'm sorry, but I'm getting too mentally sluggish, my body is still working, but my mind has gone kaput. see you later. this is a "I'm going to sleep now" thing, I need it.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 am

Talon shrugged as she noticed she didn't have her swords, instead swinging at the dragon with her claws again, trying to grab the scythe it took and, if she succeeded, try to decapitate it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:40 am

the dragon however grabbed the shaft of the twin scythe, and the scythe began growing, becoming something that was more sized for the dragon, who too seemed to be changing. the dragon was shrinking and at the same time growing, becoming slightly more humanoid, and much more powerful. it had with it the scythe, prepared to use it's enemies weapons against them. Espera looks up, both his jaws open, but neither dropped per se Verice and Telden too looked up upon the demonic humanoid dragon thing, but not with a single bit of surprise or fear in their black-and-yellow eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
demonio dragón de la eternidad: HP: 10,000,000 strength: ** * ; endurance: **; defense: * 1/2*.

Espera Nota: HP:9,999; Strength: 112* ; endurance: 127 ; defense: ** *. charging cero without realization of it, in shock

preparing to charge powerful cero

Telden Raza-el: HP: 12,500; Strength: 99; Endurance: **; defense: 173. combining energies into a cero

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:03 am

"...SHIT," Talyn said as the dragon grabbed her scythe, running toward the dragon and immediately trying to punch it in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:16 am

unfortunately for Talyn, unless she could fly REALLY well, she would be completely unable to reach the dragon's face, as it was hundreds of feet tall. Espera was hanging onto the dragon's back for dear life, not really, preparing a powerful cero attack. Verice fired off a powerful cero attack, a normal one this time, oddly enough, it did more damage than any of the other cero attacks had.
-----------------------------------------------------
demonio dragón de la eternidad: HP: 8,000,000 strength: ** * ; endurance: **; defense: * 1/2*.

Espera Nota: HP:9,999; Strength: 112* ; endurance: 127 ; defense: ** *. charging cero without realization of it, in shock

preparing to charge powerful cero

Telden Raza-el: HP: 12,500; Strength: 99; Endurance: **; defense: 173. combining energies into a cero

----------------------------------------
I wasn't kidding when I said his cero did more than any before.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:14 am

Talyn instead settled for punching it anywhere else. Or just punching it in the crotch, which she did as Talon flew toward the dragon's face, trying to slash it with her flaming claws.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:41 pm

the dragon drops to the ground, holding his crotch in one hand and covering his mouth with the other to prevent the planet shattering scream from escaping his mouth. "Target his crotch! it's his weak point!" Espera yells, then begins firing his Ilimitada cero final at the giant dragon human's crotch, piercing it's flesh and exploding on it's balls. this time the giant hand was not enough, he began screaming in pain.
-------------------------------------------------
Giant guy: HP: zip.

everyone else: full, XP: full. Espera level up! verice level up! Telden level up! Talon level up! other Talon level up!

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 pm

"Well that was fun," Talyn said as she grabbed her scythe. She suddenly slashed the dragon on the neck, trying to decapitate it. "DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!" she screamed if she succeeded.

"So uhhh...How do I return to my body?" Vance asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 am

Verice says "You climb in through the mouth." quite seriously. "You put it on like clothing, step into the back like you would a pair of pants, and then put you arms in, then you head and chest. simple in execution, somewhat less so in explanation. it just takes longer for the latter." Espera says, having had the same problem when he first became a fake shinigami. "Ah, did you have to ruin it?" Verice says. he then says "It's actually even simpler. all you have to do is get close to you body, touch it, and then will yourself in." Verice says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:44 am

The Talons just shrugged and moved back to their bodies(Forgot if Talyn left her body), Talon exiting devil trigger at the same time. "So if I go into a spirit form, I'm always in devil trigger. That's good to know," Talon said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 am

(Talyn never left hers.) "I suppose it would be." Espera says, staying in his resureccion/hollowfied form as the remixed song "This is Halloween" remixed by the band Marilyn Manson (if you've ever seen the "This is Halloween" soul eater AMV you'll know what I'm talking about) begins playing in the background, in a way that makes it quite obvious it has become his theme song. "Does anyone hear music?" Espera asks.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:07 am

Talon and Talyn proceeded to start poking eachother again, starting their nekkid poke war yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   

Back to top Go down

random room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next