Share | 

random room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:27 am

Talon jumped out of the way of the Bulk's attacks, letting out another barrage of pistol shots toward its head. She spun her pistols before putting them away, pulling out her katana and lunging at the bulk, trying to slash at its face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 am

((do you want me to make stat data for her instead? I can't just put in "unknown" equivelants forever. I'm not trying to nag, seriously, I'm not trying to nag. I just am asking, last time I'll ask, I promise. that was not a rude thing, that was a "I'm trying not to be rude, so twice is the number of times I'll bother you, no more" that type of thing.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 am

(I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 am

Espera jumped onto the bulk's head and covered his eyes while Geda jumped onto his back and was cutting at the tendons in the bulk's shoulder to remove the useability of his arm. the bulk was lumbering in Talon's general direction, swinging his arms as well as he could with Geda sawing at the tendon in one.

---------------------------------------------
the bulk: HP: 30,000; endurance: **

Espera: virus shields 100/150, and draining fast (virus shield infects enemies with a powerful brain virus that prevents coordinated thought while doubling as a damage reducer when not in true use); HP: 9,999; endurance: 35

Geda Aran: HP: 8,990; endurance: 3

Talon Aran: HP: 9,140; endurance: **

((do you like the stats I gave her?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:49 am

Talon swung her swords at the Bulk, rolling out of the way of the arm swings to avoid them, sliding under between its legs and trying to cut at the crotch randomly just to see what would happen.
(Yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:16 am

when the bulk's penis abd testicles were cut in half it dropped to the ground clutching at his ruined manhood. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" he screamed, loud enough for everything on the entire planet to easily hear him scream his cry. Espera had no need to cover his ears due to not having any and only hearing through an advanced form of telepathy that transmitted all sound near him to his brain to be processed, but that could be turned off, and Geda's helmet had a setting that cut out all sound from outside his helmet, so he was good too, but Talon might have been in trouble. maybe, not guaranteed.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:18 am

Talon could hear nothing except a ringing in her ears right after the scream, figuring out that that was a bad idea to do a bit too late. And while the Bulk was distracted, she tried to slash at its neck to decapitate it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:23 am

"HEY! I'm up here you know!" Espera yells at Talon as she tried to cut the bulk's neck off.
"And my head is at the same level at the top as his neck, please don't cut." Geda says, then asks.
---------------------------------------------------------
The Bulk: HP: 1; endurance: 0, status, clutching at his balls and penis in extreme pain. crying over having lost them.

Espera Nota: viral shielding: full once more (it's powered by his T-Virus, so it fills back up really really quickly.); endurance: 12

Geda Aran: endurance: 1

Talon Vance: HP: 9,000 (yes, that scream was loud enough to hurt her); endurance: **

XP gained from fight: 120,000. Talon level up! Espera level up! Geda level up!
(like the little twist at the end?)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 am

"WHAT?" Talon asked loudly, her ears still regenerating from the damage. She looked at the bulk, actually feeling sorry for it after what she did. Even if it just destroyed her eardrums. She aimed her pistol at its head and fired.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:30 am

"AACK!" Espera exclaimed, jumping off his ride's head to avoid the shot that would have hit him as well as the bulk. he walked over to Talon and whispered into her ear something very disturbing, but while she would hear it it would be relayed to her in a way that would seem like she was the one thinking it. he did this mostly as revenge for pretending not to hear him when he spoke through telepathy, not compression of air molecules, and therefore anything can hear him when he intends it or nothing when he intends that.
---------------------------------
Espera evil level up!

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 am

Talon didn't seem to react to the thought at all, but her ears finally regenerated. "That fucking hurt," she said, wiping blood out of her ears.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 am

"I bet, it's a good thing for me I literally have selective hearing or I'd have no hearing right now." Espera says, not noticing any suffering from the thought that he had implanted into Talon's mind. he implanted a worse one, guaranteed to make anything that is alive suffer from the thought.
-------------------------------------------
Espera evil level up! Espera evil level up!
(this one would be hard to get around. it's basically a thing that he does that makes a person begin going through a thing in their mind that has them become the thing they hate most or go through the thing they fear most, or even both. hence the double level up for his evil rating this time.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 am

Talon cringed a little, but that was pretty much it. She looked at Espera, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 am

"something wrong? you look confused, and you cringed a bit ago." Espera says, this time having not gone near her ear to do it. (that is just me covering one of the bases for a possible reason for her to look at him confused. like I said, she would think it was her psyche making the images in her mind, not an outside source. that's just the way the technique works.) Geda looks at Talon with sorrow for her even needing to cringe because of something. he too asks if she is okay, but also if she needs anything, and if he could do anything for her.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:48 am

"I'm fine. Just had a weird thought," Talon said, playing with her pistols a little as she took the popcorn bag from the xenomorph before, eating a little bit before handing it back to the xenomorph, letting him have the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:54 am

Espera feigned confusion, and Geda actually was confused, but neither of them did anything about it. Espera decided to play with some regulars, so he remotely called his ship to him. it flew in, using slip space to get there faster, it's weapons fully ready for use. they were all in plain sight too, and the ship was normal sized, so it was obvious that it was not his normal one. Espera went to the underside of his ship and then grabbed the edge of the side he was facing and swung himself into the chair. he piloted off, but not before Geda could jump and grab on, he held out his hand to Talon. Vio was carrying Maili, and she too had grabbed onto the ships outer hull, quite prepared for space breathing.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:59 am

Talon grabbed Geda's hand, getting on the ship too. She wondered how Maili would feel about space breathing. Half-demons like them could survive being in space, just it made their lungs hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 pm

the nano bots that made up Geda's suit transferred some of themselves to Talon and began replicating before they reached the end of the breathable atmosphere, so she would have literally no trouble breathing, but Maili experienced pain once they exited the atmosphere. Vio had just covered her mouth with one of her tentacles, which produced oxygen, so she could breathe fine. she made a "you want one?" gesture and a "they make air" gesture to Maili, who responded positively. she too got oxygen from that point on.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Talon held on to the ship, and to Geda, noticing that the nano bots made her able to breath. She still held on, wondering where exactly they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Espera activated his ships slip cannon, which opened a portal to slip space, and the ship started moving through at high speeds, arriving at a planet in only minutes. "well, I'm here. let's go torment some beast people." Espera says. none of the people on the outside of the ship can hear him though.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Talon held onto Geda tightly as the ship moved at high speeds, holding onto him in an awkward position. "Where are we?" she asked as they got to a new planet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 pm

"Don't ask me, I've never before seen this planet in my life. I hope the natives are violent, then I'll have a reason to kill something." Geda says. Vio and Maili are both okay, but a bit nauseous. the tentacles had decided to be indecent with them on the trip, Vio was very confused about how they did it, but they had. Espera began taking the ship onto the planet in an unpopulated area, just where Arisa, and possibly Talon given Arisa was there, was walking. he landed, got out and said: "Hey Arisa, nice to see you again!" while Vio and Maili got off the ship and both hacked up the fruits of the tentacle's labors. "Oh god that was gross, I can't believe my other half can stand to make girls take that." Vio says. "MWAHAHAHA!" her other half says in their mind. Vio shudders heavily.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:22 pm

"Awww...Why couldn't I be included in the tentacle fun?" Talon asked...accidentally thinking that out loud as she immediately covered her mouth after asking that. She looked toward the other Talon.

"Who is s/he?" they both asked in unison, looking at eachother. TAran looked above the neck, not wanting to piss off Arisa by watching the other parts.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:32 pm

"HAHA!" Espera laughs, playing the song "prince Ali" from aladdin. "She's Talon Vance." Espera tells TAran "Talon, I love you, but if you look at her in any inappropriate way I will torture you to death." Arisa says, very possessive of her husband, and also having been influenced by him over time. she is not as nice as she once was in some ways. Maili is still coughing up the gross stuff, and Vio is patting her on the back while using a cloth she carried with her at all times to wipe the gross stuff off her face. "Uck, gross." She says, still really disgusted.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:35 pm

TAran nodded. He kinda missed when Arisa was nicer, but kinda liked the way she was now. He was conflicted. "Awww...You don't want him looking at this?" Vance asked teasingly, striking a provocative pose just to make TAran look. TAran managed to look away, not liking the idea of being tortured to death by his wife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   

Back to top Go down

random room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next