random room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:47 pm

"Mom, please wait until I'm old enough to move out to kill daddy if he looks." Elsya asks Arisa. "Okay honey, I'll wait even if he looks." Arisa says, not paying attention to Vance, not really wanting to have to deal with that. or the possibility that her brother would take over and get attracted to Vance. Espera was undergoing some strange mutations, namely, he was changing into a mesh between his original form and his metroid prime-y one. he then settled into his original form. "Wh...YES!!" Espera asks, then looks down at himself and sees his real body. "I'm back to normal!" he says, then deactivates his suit, not thinking he was still infected, but he was. the virus was barely leaking from an immensely small crack in his zero shield, which destroyed most of the small amount of leakage. "Wait a minute." Espera says, then examines the space where the virus was leaking, and dieing, on. "Damnit, I'm still infected, I just look normal...actually, that's even more awesome, all I have to do is have a small bit of armor." Espera says, then his suit, for it was still on like normal, changed into something with covers for his forearms, but not the rest aside from some vines made out of nanobots that stuck to his arm and connected the body armor, which was made out of the same shapes, with the arm covers, which also covered his hands, but not his fingers. they had the same blade/spike things as his gloves with his armor. the legs had lower leg covers with blades running along the front bone in his leg (that area, they were on that area and came up like the things from Samus' knees, only a little further and more bladey.) similar blades also covered his forearms, coming from the outer bone on the side that was outside from the body and not facing up from the bone, bu to the side. he had no helmet, just a badass pair of shades for a visor. "look nice?" Espera asks.

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 pm

(That would be kinda odd...Both the brother and Arisa being attracted to both Talons.)
"Yeah," Vance said as she kept trying to get TAran's attention, then stopped after she realized Arisa wouldn't attack him anyway. Their metroid pet sat on Elisa's head, moving into her arms and wanting to be petted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Elaya began petting the young metroid absent mindedly, and she was watching the provocative poses that Vance was doing until she stopped doing them. she then heard the hacking coming from one of the sides of Espera's ship. she went around to investigate and found Maili coughing up white stuff that was sticky when it hit the ground. "What's that?" She asks and Arisa says "What's what honey?" Elaya responds with "This girl's coughing up something." "Oh. Talon, let's go see what she's talking about." Wanting to get Talon away from the other Talon. "Hey, Talon." Espera says.

Last edited by christen MX on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 pm

"Hi," TAran said to Espera, looking at the white stuff that Maili was coughing up. "Damn I wish I was by Vio during that flight," Vance said without thinking. "Should we explain to her what that is?" TAran asked Arisa quietly while the Metroid made cute metroid noises.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:03 pm

"Not for another twelve years at least." Arisa said. "What is it?" Elisa said quite confused. "What happened Vio?" Espera asked. "my tentacles attacked us on the trip. I was using them for their ability to make oxygen so that Maili and I could breathe, but they were bad. I don't know how they could even do that." Vio answers. "Oh, that HAD to suck." Espera said, making a horrible pun on accident. "DAD! No bad puns, PLEASE!" Vio says. "Oops, sorry." Espera says. he walks over to talk to Talon and asks: "Can I talk to you in private?" to talon alone, using his telepathic abilities. "Reply in telepathy." he says, still telepathically.
(dude I was actually flinching while vio was explaining what happened.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:05 pm

"Okay," TAran said telepathically, confused. Vance poked one of Vio's tentacles playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Vio had already retracted her tentacles however, and probably would never take them out again after what just had happened. Espera sets an invisible super speaker and walked away with Talon into the woods and then turned the speaker on full, and it was playing the song Crazy train at a volume literally loud enough to blow a woman's clothing off her body if that clothing was bio armor like Samus'. or more accurately EVEN if it was bio armor like Samus'. he thus led Talon quite a ways away. "Look, Talon this is going to sound weird, but I need you to find a way to get the others off this planet, and to help me. this planet is ruled by beast people, and not only do they have seasons, which they are in the middle of the bad for females one right now, but they are also very violent unless they are raised very specifically. they are dangerous to us because of the latter, and to the others in our little family group, and Vance, because most of those are female and they have that dangerous in a very specific way for females season that they are in the very middle of right this day. it's not that they don't care about who they do it with, but their beasts for fuck sake. they can't really control themselves." Espera says, honestly worried about the others.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:19 pm

"So how should we do that? I don't even remember how I got here," TAran said, playing with his knife a little. Vance was playing with her pistol too as she sat down, slightly tired.
(Going to go to bed for now, really tired.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:20 pm

"Well, mostly you just have to convince them to get into my ship, it can take them to my big ship in the galaxy we're normally in." Espera says, having thought Talon might ask that question. he prepared his blades for battle, feeling he would need them when fighting the aggressive beastmen of the planet.
((idea thing recharged at 3:09 AM. kind of sad that I was literally unable to get to sleep up to now, and that I don't think I could get any sleep yet either.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:43 pm

"Alright," TAran said as he went back to the group, trying to convince them to get back onto Espera's smaller ship. Vance agreed on the condition that she gets to get her breathing thing provided by Vio's tentacle.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:44 am

of course there was room inside the ship for all the passengers, due to the fact that it worked with spacial compression compartments that were big enough to be rooms fit for kings, all that was needed was beds, and those were not a literal need given on the average traveling time for the ship in slip space.
((I'm going to be gone for at least a few hours, my grandparents and I are going to visit my mother for lunch, and that can take a while, I don't know if this will have any effect at all on us RPing, but I needed to warn you in case it did.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:02 am

Vance didn't care, she just wanted tentacles. She asked Vio if she could use them on her during the flight, lying about it helping her breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:08 am

and Vio had responded with a sharp "NO!" for fear that they would attack her again. she did not want a repeat experience. Espera went over to where Talon was and thanked him, saying that it was MUCH appreciated. "now let's go kill some beastmen, shall we?" Espera says afterwards.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:12 am

"Fuck yeah!" Both the Talon said as they pulled out their weapons, ready to attack the beastmen.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:14 am

"Vance? why aren't you on the ship?" Espera asks, confused.
((I've got to sleep now, like in a physical manner I have to, not a "I've been told, so I must" manner. I'll be up in a few hours, see you then.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:34 am

"I heard there was going to be killing. You can't just leave me out of that," Vance said with a grin, spinning her pistols.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:12 am

"I can if you're female at the time, and believe me, that's not a sexist meaning. these things are based on seasons, and you should be able to guess what that entitles at certain times." Espera says, completely serious about every word.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:20 am

"Then trying to get close enough to me for that will just make it easier. And if it comes to that, I'll just increase the heat of a certain area to the point that they'll just burn on contact," Vance said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 am

Espera's jaw dropped and he was in stunned silence. how could anyone be so cruel? but, then again, she did cut the bulk's manhood straight in half. she also shot at him afterwards, he was STILL pissed about that (I'm not, he just is).
((sorry it took so long, I wasn't expecting you on so soon for one, and for two, I was editing/responding to rildok's post in my modified registration of Espera Nota on total fantasy RP. he kept asking so many questions about things that weren't approved, and arguing about those things. it's confusing why those points weren't brought up the first time around, only waiting for the more up to date version of him to be registered. I provided a link to the original, because rildok, at the very least claims that he doesn't, doesn't remember Espera Nota. it's almost annoying, but he's probably just trying to make sure that overpowered characters with impossible things don't get in. and by impossible, I mean by even total fantasy standards.))
((edit: dude, you already passed rildok in post count! cool!!))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:35 am

"So can I come?" Vance asked, playing with her pistols and fire powers at the same time somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:39 am

"Suuuure." Espera says, almost sarcastically while playing a song called "Heavy" by collective soul on his...music...thingy. his eyes glowed red for a few seconds, partially returning to the form they had had when he looked like a human metroid prime. Geda was outside the ship now too, stalking a stalking beastman. he suddenly jumped on it, snapping it's neck to the side and killing it instantly. "Bitch." he whispers "No one stalks her." he finishes.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:40 am

The Talons both looked around for Beastmen, while Vance fired a shot into one that she saw, destroying its brain with a grin as TAran jumped toward a group of them, cutting them to pieces with his energy blades.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:45 am

"Whelp, looks like time to get demonic." Espera says, regrowing his claws before charging into a crowd, also charging a blast of missile and phazon energy in each hand, clutching them in his balled fists. every punch he made sent out a flurry of explosive birdshot (the shotgun ammunition) like phazen, killing quite a few sideliner beastmen. "BITCHES GOING DOWN!" He yells, pissed that they would sneak up on him. he was still playing the same song as earlier in his headphones (essentially they're connected to the part of his mind that perfectly remembers stuff like music, playing songs back to him. but mostly they run on his suit's database of music. thousands of songs per nanobot.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 am

Vance's eyes glowed red as she suddenly turned far more demonic, with glowing red markings appearing over her body and her skin turning dark black. She grew claws on her hands and arms, and she grew demonic bat-like wings. This was a power she called "Devil trigger," which was never mentioned on her registration so it probably can't be used in canon RPs, so she used it now, flying through beastmen and ripping them to pieces.

Talon grabbed several beastmen around him telekinetically. All that could be heard from them was a loud snap as he broke their necks all at the same time, throwing them to the side as he charged at one, shoving his fist through its chest and firing a Phazon blast at the one behind it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: random room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am

"Wow. I've only seen one person do THAT before." Espera says, remarking on the whole "Devil trigger" thing. he then proceeds to create a wave of ultrasonic sound that shattered the bodies of a group of beastmen. "Bitches." he says, saying his last swear for a bit. "Yall gonna die, and it ain't gonna be pretty." he says, speaking in a Pittsburgh drawl. Geda was just sneaking up behind each of his beastmen and ripping their throats out before moving on to the next. he was, needless to say, out of hearing range for the battle going on around Espera's ship landing site.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   

Back to top Go down

random room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next