Share | 

Take back the labs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 am

"Do I get to kill stuff?" Zereladra asked with a psychotic grin, her tail swaying behind her as she played with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:37 am

The debriefing officer reacted with a form of shock to the human demon Zereladra asking if she would get to kill things, but replied with the answer "Yes, you will. Kill any pirates that you find." he says.
((I do believe that dinner will be happening soon in my home. I'm going to go check, see you when I get back on, 'k?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:42 am

"Yay!" Zereladra said excitedly, swinging her tail behind her playfully. "Just Space Pirates though?" she asked, still excited about the ability to kill things.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:16 am

"Just space pirates. Do not kill anything else. You have your orders, now go." the debriefing officer tells them. Adralten and Scral both go to their ships and blast off, setting the navigation coordinates for Elysia.
((sorry I was gone, I went shopping with my grandparents and it took a while to get there, to go through the parts of the store, and to get home.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:19 am

Zereladra somehow grabbed on to one of their ships, not sure of which one as she held on, the nanotech on her full body suit sealing her from vacuum and other things that would make this an incredibly stupid move.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:22 am

The ship that got grabbed just happened to be Adralten's ship, and thankfully the thrusters didn't hit Zereladra as she grabbed on, because they were somewhat powerful. Scral and Adralten both blasted off towards Elysia, moving quickly.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:25 am

And so Zereladra held on to the ship, making sure to avoid the thrusters as she thought of all the people she was going to kill. Space Pirates tended to put up more of a fight than the Federation, so she was excited to fight them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 am

It took nearly a day for the two ships to arrive at Elysia, and by then the space pirates had completely seized control of the floating facilities. Adralten piloted his ship to just beside one of the easier to jump onto ledges and got out, jumping off seconds later. he then would send his ship to hover just outside of orbit (Zeri would have a window of time to jump off with, don't worry), and began running to meet with Scral.
------------------------------------------------
Scral's ship docked on one of the landing pads nearby to Adralten's location, and he got out and set his ship to defense mode and left, punching a nearby space pirate's head in quickly.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 am

Zereladra jumped off of Adralten's ship right before it was sent back into space, flying after Adralten after seeing his possible reaction to her hanging on(If he didn't notice), following him to where they have to go.

Talon woke up in his cell, a steel room with a door made out of energy. His first reaction was to punch the energy door, which stunned him and knocked him unconscious again with a high voltage shock of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:40 am

Adralten never noticed that Zeri had hung onto his ship at all, as far as she would be able to tell anyway, and just ran along, slashing one pirate through the chest while simultaneously piercing another through the brain with one of his extra appendages (tentacles).
--------------------------------------------------------------
Scral managed not to be noticed by very many guards, and those who did notice him died before being able to alert any others, either from simple skull shattering punches and kicks, or from having their neck broken.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 am

Zereladra, being Zereladra, stared at his tentacles as he killed enemies with them, slashing other space pirates to pieces with her claws, impaling a Space Pirate through the ass and out the mouth with her bladed tail.

(I'm not sure how to play the Federation on this one. Would they keep Talon for experimentation or just as a normal (Though much more secured) prisoner?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 am

((there are three factions, I just decided at random which of the three would be the experimental kind, you choose and I'll tell you whether you chose that one or one of the two that aren't that kind. the factions are A, B, and C.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:48 am

(B)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 am

((congrats, he's getting experimented on. I really did choose at random, I flipped a coin to determine whether A or B would advance to round to, B did, I then flipped a coin to see whether B or C would be the experimenters, B won again.))
Adralten was busy killing pirates, so he didn't notice the thing sneaking up on his six until he got hit in the back with a powerful punch that sent him flying straight over the edge of that part of skytown. Thankfully he could hover like all metroids, and so didn't plummet to his doom, but he was pissed.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:54 am

(Shit, I actually don't know how to show him being experimented on even though he's an experiment. I feel dumb for this)
Zereladra slashed several space pirates to pieces with a few swings of her bladed tail, grinning as she ripped one of their heads off.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 am

((What would you think they would experiment on him with?))
Adralten only saw Zeri now since the debriefing room, but right now it wasn't her he was worried about. His target was the silver thing covered in blades with a tail pointed at him.
---------------------------------------------------------
Scral meanwhile was still doing his thing and killing pirates and ripping their spines and skulls out and making temporary trophies out of them, attaching them to his armor.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:00 pm

(I actually don't really know, I mean the ones I thought of would mean them knowing that he's that specific experiment which is probably less likely than I thought when I had that idea)
Zereladra grinned as she jumped behind a group of space pirates, extending her claws and impaling them, smashing them together.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:05 pm

((survivors. pretty simple honestly, how could he exterminate every single thing in the lab? SOMETHING had to have survived, and either A: it was able to tell others, or B: it's memory could have been reviewed.))
Adralten landed on a platform and prepared his two blades, making experimental test slices with them. He then looked at Geda and jumped at him, slashing before a dodge could happen.
-------------------------------
Scral was still moving rather stealthily through the compound, killing pirates left and right (literally and figuratively), and making steady progress back out and into the regular area.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:10 pm

(Stuck between it being a human survivor or footage/data on the event)
Zereladra continued having fun, letting the blood of the Space Pirates cover her as she kept slicing them to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:14 pm

((want me to flip another coin?))
*Epic fight scene between Adralten and Geda that I can't show you* (yes, that is a form of joke)
------------------------------------------------
Scral was no moving through the facility when he came upon something rather odd: the facility had been cut off, and a space pirate mothership was connecting the two halves, by the form of the ship, it appeared to be Ridley's. "Odd." is all that Scral could think. He didn't recognize the ship, other than the fact that it was of space pirate origin, but still, it was very odd for them to have done what they did.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:19 pm

(Honestly, I have no idea how to play this part at the moment. Would you do it if it's just recordings/data on him? I can't think of a way to do either to be honest)

And Zereladra watched the fight scene, playing with her tail as she did, impaling a Space Pirate that was about to strike her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:24 pm

((It landed on human. Do you still want me to RP it for you? also, yes, until the fight is over between Geda and Adralten, I'm going to be focused on Scral. I'm going to roll a die to see how many more posts the fight lasts, and flip a coin to see who wins. and whether it was a landslide victory or a barely made it one.))
Scral entered the space pirate ship quietly, avoiding notice by the guards...for the first few minutes. Then one of the guards saw him and made sure to sound the alarm quickly, and everything on the ship knew he was there. It was at that point that he decided to go all out, and pulled out his daggers for a blood moon rage, going into his battle frenzy and killing everything around him.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:28 pm

(Yeah. I'm not even sure how to RP it or whether it would be a survivor he wounded or just a survivor who managed to escape before he got to where he was.)
And Zereladra continued slaughtering them all, laughing maniacally as she did, clearly loving her job a lot.

Talon just sat in his cell. His hands were bloody, along with the shallow dents in the wall from his attempts to punch through the steel wall.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 pm

A light skinned man with medium length shock white hair walked up to the door of Talon's cell and made a tapping gesture near the force field door. His eyes were tortured, and it was plain to see that he had been driven mad by some horror years before. The man wore a name tag that said "Dr. Sylum" (a play on insane-asylum). "Hello. It's nice to see you again, you haven't changed a bit." Dr. Sylum says. "You probably don't remember me, but I'm one of the scientists that worked on you all those years ago. You killed everyone, but I managed to hide out and escape your clutches." he tells Talon. "But now, It's you who have fallen into MY clutches. Isn't that just the most perfect Irony you've ever seen?" (he's insane, he can get the meanings wrong if he wants. I don't know if I used the term irony correctly, but he certainly thinks he did.)
---------------------------------------
Scral managed to kill every single pirate that attacked him without taking much damage, so when no more came, he was home free.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:43 pm

"I don't give a single fuck who you are or why I'm here, let me out or I'll rip you in half with my fucking mind," Talon said angrily, not noticing the "Psionics-dampening" collar and shackles attached to him. And just incase that didn't work, the cell was specifically made to prevent psionic powers from being used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   

Back to top Go down

Take back the labs!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next