Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 pm

"Talon? Do you think you could come to my ship sometime soon? I have something that you probably would like to see." Espera says over a comm device linking to Talon's personal ship. He had waited until he had known Talon was in his ship, using a scanner planted on it years ago when Talon and Arisa had boarded to get a baby of their own to take care of, and then had called. This was something that was somewhat urgent in all honesty. Espera had created a machine that would let them get more time with an important person, one that he assumed would be important to both of them given that She was Talon's sister. He had more motives than just that, but that was the main one for him. He waited for a response in his lab, hoping that he would get a positive answer to his request.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:26 am

And so Talon flew toward the place of whereverEsperawas, getting inside his ship and jumping out of an airvent in the room Espera was for the hell of it. "What is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 am

"I think you might like to see this." Espera says, pointing out the display for his machine. It showed Samus completing her first mission on Zebes in great detail, but also great speed. It was essentially fast-forwarding through her zero mission. It stopped a few days before she intercepted the distress signal from the Orphion ((I think that's how it's spelled, that or Orphian)), showing the chronological date under the view screen. "With this device, people can go back to any point in time, nearly anyway, and make alterations without harmful effects on their timeline. It allows for some pretty wicked stuff." Espera says, reverting to his "teenager" talk mode.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 am

"What did you try changing so far?" Talon asked curiously, looking at the time device.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:05 am

"Oh not much. I don't quite know whether it REALLY won't cause negative effects on the space-time continuum. That's part, a small one of course, of the reason why I called you here. I wanted to know if you wanted to go back in time and really fuck around with the time stream as a major test. There's a reset button in case of emergencies of course." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 am

"If I die from it, do I get sent back?" Talon asked, figuring he could just be revived somehow if he dies. "And I have several ideas for the first tests," he said. These included going to the events of Metroid Prime, preventing the Tsume incident(To see if it will effect him at all) and stopping the K2L massacre from happening, which would have a huge effect.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:16 am

"Um...no. That's why we try NOT to die. However, if it works the way it should, you could kill your past self without any repercussions on your present self." Espera says. He then tells Talon one major important thing: "There is one thing you have to keep in mind though. This machine is essentially centered around Samus. If we prevent her from becoming what she is in the current timeline, or her getting her revenge on Ridley for the first time, then we can essentially kiss that alternate timeline goodbye, and possibly this one as well. So for it's only safe to go to points after Samus' "zero mission". I was thinking we could jump in at this point." and then points to the screen and date. "It would allow for the most...experimentation." he says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:18 am

Talon shrugged. "Okay, so that rules out stopping the K2-L thing. I thought it would have been interesting to see what would happen," he said, looking at the screen. "What if I fuck up and get trapped in the other timeline?" he asked. He figured that, just in-case, he would avoid any contact with his past self.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 am

"Well, that's the point of this." Espera says, then points out the "key", which was some form of keypad of sorts. "It's essentially a remote activator for the machine that's mainly locked in on the main timeline, this one, and returns all who traveled through time to the main timeline." he says. "That's my other failsafe."
((it be time for me dinner. I'll see you later my friend.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:45 am

"And if it breaks?" Talon asked, wondering what the answer for that would be.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 am

"Then everything, including it, gets forcibly thrust back into their own respective timelines. This machine can also bring things in from other timelines as well, one of the more fun features, though I do have to admit dropping a chozo statue into the main city of planet Daiban was freaking hilarious." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 am

"This should be fun. Anyone else coming with?" Talon asked, playing with his pistol a little.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:26 am

"No, not yet. Possibly later though." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:28 am

"Alright. So should I go now?" Talon asked, spinning his pistols, really wanting to try this.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:35 am

"We'll go at the same time. I do need to set the place coordinates though, that way we don't just end up in space. I could probably survive it, being half metroid and all, but you...well, I can't really say one way or the other." Espera says while typing things into the keypad.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 am

"I probably could as long as I'm in my suit, it's the atmosphere entry thing that's a bitch," Talon said with a shrug, waiting for him to type the stuff in.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:47 am

"Okay, coordinates set for Daiban. I REALLY want to see the look on all those people's faces up close, I'm gonna laugh my ASS off I bet." Espera says. Then he steps into the machine, which is quite spacy- big enough to fit five people comfortably- and motions for Talon to join him before the jump.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 am

Talon walks into the machine, putting on his suit just incase he gets sent into space somehow, playing with his pistols as he did.

(This alternate timeline/possibly alternate dimension thing made me randomly think: Could this be used for a crossover with total fantasy somehow?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:56 am

((umm...perhaps in total fantasy, but not here.))
The ship's voice (female and somewhat generic robo) counted down from three to zero, and then the jump began. The time it took was mere seconds, and then Talon and Espera were in the middle of a city in a highly populated area with about two thousand people just staring at a chozo statue that had appeared to them out of nowhere, dropping about a hundred feet from the sky. Espera had been right, he laughed his ass off.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:16 am

Talon laughed at the reaction to it too, playing with his pistols as he watched them, looking around at the city.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:21 am

Ten minutes after the jump had finished, Espera finally finished laughing his ass off, nigh literally, and wiped away his laughter tears and started walking to somewhere he figured Samus might be at the time, perhaps getting another mission. He was going to try and form a small group of hunters (just him and Talon for now) and galactic federation marines. The best of the latter of course. Had to have ones that could survive.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:35 am

Talon followed him, holding back his urge to kill the Federation soldiers painfully, spinning his pistols a little as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 am

((no feds quite yet there soldier.))
It didn't take much for Espera and Talon to get into the military compound, but they would need to prove that they were worthy of a real "audience" of sorts. "Oh come on. Not this %&#* again." Espera thought to himself. Basically the challenge they would have to go through was a test of skill with their weapons, could they kill twenty five captive space pirates if said pirates had weapons. "too $@^%ing easy." Espera thinks to himself once he hears the "challenge". "Talon, would you like to do the honors and kill the first one?" Espera asks. He didn't care about those pirates lives, they were probably not even cared about by other pirates.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:51 am

Taolon shrugged and walked toward the first Space Pirate. "Hi," he said, retracting his helmet as he aimed his pistol at him and fired.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:53 am

"What the...?" the pirate asked before having a hole put in it's head with blood shooting out. Espera shot four down in the next ten seconds once that was done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next