Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:20 am

"You have no idea how many guns I have." Espera says, chuckling evilly and doing the finger thing (tapping them together row by row and then untapping them). He is contemplating just how hard he could have a defense system rape (figuratively) the intruders.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:22 am

"Whatever. I'm just saying it's more fun to do it yourself," Talon said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:25 am

"Not disputing that, just saying they wouldn't have a chance." Espera says. "Okay, here are your other thirty nine, I'm going to see about working on the nap bombs before I give you your fifteen." Espera tells Talon while handing the latter thirty nine incendiary grenades.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 am

"YAY!" Talon said as he took the incendiary grenades, clearly excited to use them as he put them in his pack. "Should our apartments be in the same building?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:29 am

"Yeah, that would probably be best honestly. That way we can respond to an emergency more quickly." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 am

"Alright then, let's try to find an apartment building that will take a guy who never takes a powersuit off and a half-metroid half-human thingy," Talon said as he played with the grenade still.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:49 am

"Let's. Or we could find an apartment with an opening and find the local bastard of the complex and take him out to get the second one." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:51 am

"Sounds fun. Could I take him out?" Talon asked. "I'd be fine with a few burned stuff in my apartment," he said.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:54 am

"Just make it look like a common household accident. Perhaps a slippery substance in the shower that washes away after a few minutes of water and doesn't leave signs of being there in the first place. No one could say whether it was murder or an actual accident after all." Espera suggests. (Of course, the first place they check out will have to free places so they don't have to go villain on somebody.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:59 am

"I could just use my telekinesis to make them have a little fall, it would leave no fingerprints. Hell I could even make it look like a suicide if it's on a high floor," Talon said.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:04 am

"Yeah, good point." Espera says. "Okay, lets go find an apartment." he says, then walks off in a direction he figured an apartment building with openings would be.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:06 am

And Talon followed, still throwing the grenade in the air and catching it.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:07 am

Espera did not look back, he kinda figured that Talon would be doing just that, and it would only worry him more if he saw it happening.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:20 am

"Do you think it would piss people off if I threw this into the sewer and made the streets smell like burned shit?" Talon asked.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 am

"Yes. Yes I do." Espera responds. "ONWARD!" he says, pointing forward and slightly up.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:31 am

And Talon still followed, still thinking about throwing a grenade into the sewer for the hell of it.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 am

*Ten minutes later* "Okay, an apartment complex." Espera says, looking at the place he had found. "Or a hotel, I've never seen an apartment building THIS nice." he says, observing how pretty and inviting the place looked. "Well, let's go in, shall we?" he asks.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:42 am

"Okay," Talon said as he proceeded to walk in, putting his weapons away for now.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:46 am

"Okay, I have one question for you lady." Espera says to the lady at the front desk. "And what is that?" the young woman asks. "How many apartments do you have free?" he asks her. "Three. Why?" She asks. "I and my friend would like to rent, what are the prices. We can probably afford them anyway." Espera says. He then goes through the whole process for his one, and gives it over to Talon for his apartment.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 am

And Talon proceeded to go through the process too, slightly disappointed that he didn't get to kill someone for his apartment.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:33 am

"Okay, well. Our apartments come with beds, so we won't need to get anything like that until tomorrow. G'night." Espera says and goes to his apartment and goes to sleep.
((sorry, I had to end that quickly, my grandmother is calling me.))

((I'm back. dinner came early today for some reason.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:34 am

Talon shrugged and went into his apartment too, deactivating his powersuit and collapsing on the bed, falling asleep.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:38 am

((okay, I really have no idea how to do the whole meeting with Adam scene. Do you mind if we skip that and go to the introductions within the team?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:02 am

(That's fine with me.)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 am

((okay. Well, that clears up one problem.))
*and thus they had their party of five* "Well, my name is Espera, and this is Talon. It's nice to meet you, and I hope we can be good friends." Espera says. "Of course sir." one marine says. "Okay, what's your name?" Espera asks said marine. "Guy Tenchi." the marine answers. "Okay, it's nice to meet you Guy." Espera says.
(you want to do the next one name wise?)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next