Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 am

Talon fired his pistols at more pirates, putting his helmet back on to make sure the Federation guys didn't see his face. He didn't know if they recognized him or not and he didn't feel like complicating things.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:59 am

Each pirate hit dropped like a rock with a hole somewhere vital. "Good shooting." Espera compliments Talon before dropping another one with a missile to the skull point blank backed by a speedboost.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:13 am

Talon kept firing at Space Pirates, spinning his pistols between shots just for the hell of it.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:17 am

Espera only popped off one more shot, but that shot happened to be his giant %&#$%ing laser, so he took out all five of the pirates left. "Awesomeness is SOOO worth the recharge time." he says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

Talon put his pistols into some retractable holsters in his powersuit, spinning them beforehand Robocop-style. "What now?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:36 am

"I say we get together this little team and start kicking ass. That's my thoughts anyway." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:39 am

"Sounds fun," Talon said as he got ready to follow him, wanting to kick some ass already. He set his helmet to distort his voice a little, making it have a slightly robotic voice over it.(I was never sure of how to describe that, when a helmet changes the voice of a character)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:48 am

(vocal distortion?)
"Okay then. Let's go." Espera says, and then leaves the small room the two of them had been in. The feds outside were closing in on freaked out by how skilled the two of them, mostly Talon, were.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:51 am

(Yeah that.)
Talon walked outside, playing with his knife a little. "So when do we get to kill more shit?" he asked, putting his knife away.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:00 pm

"Once Samus intercepts the distress signal." Espera says over the comm. "That's when we all go to the frigate Orphion and kill those parasite things." he tells Talon. Once more, over the comm.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 pm

"This should be fun. Is Ridley involved at all? I don't want to attack him so I don't fuck up my past self being on his side, since that would reverse the experiment probably or something," Talon said into the comm, not really knowing how exactly this worked.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:06 pm

"Ridley is at the end if I remember my history lessons, taught by Samus, correctly." Espera says into the comm unit.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 pm

"I'll just avoid him. He would probably recognize my suit. Or not, I don't even remember if I had this one at the time," he said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 pm

"Well, there weren't many aesthetic changes to it that I've seen." Espera says (the oroborous suit doesn't count, we never went on with that RP)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Talon shrugged. "So how long until we do this shit?" he asked, playing with his pistols again.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:32 pm

"Umm... About a week if memory serves me right. If I'm remembering correctly, Samus told me that she got called here for...some reason in a few days, and then a few days later she intercepted the distress signal from the pirate frigate." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 pm

"What do we do until then?" Talon asked, playing with his pistols still. "Ooo, could we go burn down a village or city?" he asked with a grin that couldn't be seen through his visor.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:39 pm

"Nooo. I don't think that's such a good idea. Hell, we'll have one hell of a time with the biohazard scans alone in just a few short years. I don't think we should add an actual reason for them to either distrust us, or start shooting at us." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 pm

"Then what should we do? I'm fucking bored," Talon said as he kept playing with his pistols, spinning them.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 am

((sorry, I thought that I had mentioned it, but I didn't get much sleep over the weekend, and I REALLY needed rest. I left after making that post for sleeping. again, sorry.))
"We could help to get the marines we are going to recruit into better fighting shape. I'm a kind of technician of sorts, I could probably even make their equipment better." Espera says (not actually going to do that). "But at the least they should get some special training so that they don't die on the planets we're going to be going to with Samus." he states.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:11 am

"Are you sure I can't just blow up one little city?" Talon asked, playing with his pistols still. "Oooo what other historical things happened around this time? I want to fuck with the ti-I mean find out for my logbook," he said.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 am

"Wait, you want to fuck with tie... wait a minute. Time. You want to fuck with time. *sigh* look, I don't really remember what else happened. I was young when she was teaching me history, I only really remember the action that involved her. Not much else." Espera says.
((I'm going to be gone for two to four (probably not four, but possible) hours. I will be on though, don't worry.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:18 am

"Damn. Okay," Talon said, slightly disappointed.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 am

"Thank you. Let's get our troops, shall we?" Espera says. On his suit's computer he is already figuring out the exact number of troops that would be best for the small operations they would be in for the most part.
(I be back.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:27 am

"Okay," Talon said as he spun his pistols. "Where should we go?" he asked. "Also, my name is Tony Redgrave around the Federation soldiers."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next