Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Talon looked at the door. "Kinda overkill, but alright," he said as he walked through the doorway, his pistols ready to kill anything on the other side.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:05 am

"Yeah. You guys go on ahead, I'm feeling really tired right now for some reason." Espera says.
((repost, on a sort of related note: I'm back on now.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 pm

"Alright," Talon said as he went through the door, his weapons still prepared for any attacks.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

"Um. Mind taking the others with you?" Espera asks Talon. "I'm kind of..." Espera begins, and then falls mostly unconscious from energy deprivation. He would heal, but for now he was on hunger faint essentially.
((for the next hour and a half I'll be on, but at nine I'm going to be going and visiting my uncle. On an entirely unrelated note: I'm making a new character. I won't be submitting him until Christmas though, he's holidayey (the word holiday followed by the letter E))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:26 pm

"Alright," Talon said and told the others to come with him. And he told one of them to carry Espera.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Espera's suit then deactivates, he simply didn't have the energy to support it, and so it de-materialized into energy and went into his zero-suit. coming out of the back of his zero-suit were eight tentacles, the ones that phazon mutation had forced onto him years ago on his first mission with anyone aside from himself. He was in fact dreaming about that time period, remembering all the good times and the bad. Everything had been a game to him back then, hell, it still was really. He never could think of anything less than The War as anything other than playing, probably as a safety measure his mind had put on him to help keep his sanity after all the lives he had taken. Meanwhile in the real world: "Do you really think we can get up there while carrying him?" Emelia asks Talon, not thinking it would be likely.
((do you find it at all odd that Rildok is coming on more often now?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Talon shrugged. "Maybe," he said, looking up, poking one of the Phazon tentacles for the hell of it. He considered it a good thing that that demon girl wasn't here at the moment.
(Kinda)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Espera shifts when Talon pokes his tentacle, and the tentacle instinctively attempts to wrap itself around Talon's wrist as a defense measure.
((I'm kind of worried that something is wrong in real life. It's very confusing, you know?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:44 pm

"Hey I'm not demon girl, do that to her," Talon said as he pulled his hand back.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Of course, the tentacle was reacting to the poke stimulus on instinct, and not a direct mental order from Espera himself, so it didn't react to Talon telling it to stop, though it didn't continue reaching for him when he pulled his hand back.
((sorry, I was talking with my mom, that's why I didn't respond pretty much immediately.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 pm

"Where to next?" Talon asked, completely lost now.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Of course, being as Espera is unconscious, or mostly unconscious anyway, he can't exactly answer Talon's question.
((sorry it's such a short post.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:03 am

Talon looked toward Samus. "Where do you want to go?" he asked, playing with his pistols.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:57 am

"We might as well go up there, but first we'll need to actually get up there." Samus replies, pointing to the door Espera had just opened.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 am

Talon jumped up toward the door, climbing if necessary. "I have an idea," he said and picked up Espera telekinetically, trying to lift him toward the door.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 am

((could he really lift Espera? I'm fairly certain that he would be out of Talon's weight range.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:41 pm

(I don't know how much he weighs)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 pm

((he weighs in at 220 pounds, and I didn't respond when you posted that because I was sleeping at the time.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 am

(Talon can lift the weight of a small vehicle without hyper mode using telekinesis, so I think he could lift him)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:37 am

((okay, so Talon lifts him to the ledge? If not, where?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 am

(Just to the ledge)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 am

((well he's still going to need to get the others up to the ledge, none of them can jump high enough, or pull off the sequence breaking stunts needed to get up there without the spider ball. I should know, I pulled said stunts off this morning. fucking hard as all hell.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 am

Talon looked down at them and tried lifting them up, one at a time. He figured he would have the hardest time lifting Samus, due to the possible weight of her suit, so he tried her last.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:36 am

For the first time since before Talon and Espera met the three recruits, they took off their suits, attempting to make it easier to lift them. Both Bob and Guy were very obviously female (it's kind of hard to not see the boobs forcing their suits out), and Emelia was oddly enough either completely flat-chested, or a guy.
((dinner.))
((dinner has ended by the time I make this edit. the one you're reading right now.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 am

Talon looked down at them. "Huh. So they're girls," Talon thought with a shrug as he helped them up, picking them up much more easily. He wondered if Samus would do the same thing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next