Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am

"Okay Tony." Espera says, comparing that name to Stark in his head. Another thing proving he's from the past. "Well. I just wonder how many marines they have that aren't weaklings in all honesty." Espera tells Talon/Tony. "Any bets? I'm betting five tops." he says to Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:34 am

(Tony Redgrave is actually a reference to the Devil May Cry anime(Another name Dante used or something), this plus the huge collection of old metal albums he has is because of him stumbling upon ships with archives of really old stuff from the past)

"Was wondering the same thing. I've killed lots of marines easily, only a few really put up a fight," he said over the comm. "Maybe five or six," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:37 am

((yeah, I only saw a few episodes of that, and I haven't played much of the game stuff either (to the DMC thing). I don't really understand the metal albums thing.))
"Yeah." Espera says, nodding. His eyes were closed, and his attention had been focused on Talon, so the closed eye nodding caused him to walk into an inconveniently placed beam. His arms went out to the side and his legs were in an uncomfortable position from the slamming. "Ow." he says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:40 am

(It's mostly just an excuse for him to know what this stuff is/listen to it/reference it. It's best to not think about it too much.)

Talon laughed as he saw Espera walk into the beam. "You should probably watch where you're going," he said as he randomly sat on the beam.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:43 am

(sat on it? do I have the meaning of beam wrong in this case? I thought they were a form of support pillar.)
"Yeah. I- ow -should." he says as he peels himself off of the beam (pillar if I'm wrong about the meaning of beam). "God, I should have seen that coming in more ways than one." he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 am

(For some reason I imagined it as a horizontal beam, not a vertical one)
Talon jumped off the beam that he somehow sat on(Probably clung to I guess), jumping down. "So when should we find the guys to join our mission?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:49 am

((vertical. most definitely vertical.))
"Well, I was figuring we would go into the head guy's office and ask to see the best marines they have. If I'm right we should be able to meet mister Adam Malcovich. Or at least I should, I don't know if you already have." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:51 am

"That name sounds familiar," Talon said. Maybe he heard Samus talking about him at some point, or read a log about it. "But I've never met him," he said, sitting on the wall using the magnetic boot thingies he got in one of the RPs.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 am

(not exactly magnetic, but close enough.)
"Well, let's get going then, shall we? I didn't really need long to recover after all." he says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 am

(I usually call things like that magnetic because I can't think of another word for them)

Talon jumped off the wall. "I was waiting for you, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 am

((sticky comes to mind to tell the truth.))
Espera gets up from his "on his ass" position granted by running into the beam and begins walking in the direction he figured Adam's office would be.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:57 am

And Talon followed him by walking on the wall next to him, playing with his pistols as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:59 am

"You know, most people would find that weird, but with what I deal with every day on my ship? That just seems uncommonly normal for me." Espera says, looking at Talon walking on the wall. He then runs into another steel beam. Once he pries his face from said beam he says "OH COME ON!" loudly.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 pm

"Really man?" Talon asked with a grin as he jumped to the other beam, sitting on it as he looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 pm

"Why...me...?" Espera asks. "The pain." he groans out. It is at that point that he tries to pry the rest of his body from the cold steel beam (that's the main source of the pain really, the cold that is).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Talon jumped off of the beam and pulled him off of it. "Come on, stop walking into stuff, it's distracting," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:14 pm

"I know. It's painful too. Ow." Espera replies. He then walks around the beam ((and I have to refrain from saying that another one appears out of thin air here. That would however be useful in the random room.)) and into a nearby hallway while in search of Adam's office.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Talon followed, walking on the ceiling this time as he somehow threw his pistol in the air and caught it, doing this just to mindfuck someone watching using telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:19 pm

(watching using telekinesis?)
"Okay. What's behind door number one?" Espera says when he finds the first door along the hallway. As soon as he sees what's behind it he closes the door quickly whilst blushing heavily. "Do not look in there." he tells Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm

(Okay I fucked up the structure of that sentence, I meant he's using telekinesis to catch it.)

But Talon did look inside the room just for the hell of it to see what's inside.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 pm

((yeah, I figured that was what you meant. I just wasn't sure.))
(there's a reason he said not to. that mainly being me being not allowed to describe it at all. it involves females, but not males. That's the best I can do vagueness wise.)
Espera was still blushing when he opened door number two, and behind it he saw a tank with some form of mechanical/organic mesh thing (later to be an aurora unit), which he closed the door after seeing because it looked monstrous and terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:29 pm

And Talon, being Talon, just waved into the doorway at the womenfolk inside just for the hell of it, grinning as he did. Then he thought for a second and stopped, just in-case Arisa could somehow see him doing that, proceeding to follow Espera again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:36 pm

(the in character reason was that he had asked Arisa to keep watch over things just in case. so yes, she could see.)
"Talon, when you get back you are in so much trouble." Arisa says while watching the view monitor.
*back in the past* after opening several more doors- each containing something either horrible or not to be described, and always not able to be described- Espera finally found Adam Malcovich's office. He knocked on the door, but didn't get a response at the moment.
(I'm trying to figure out how to do this for now, but right now I'm really tired for some reason. probably my body trying to catch up on it's sleep.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Talon actually didn't really see much, he was mostly just fucking around, but Arisa of course had no way of knowing that. He just followed to the office. "Should I kick down his door?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:15 pm

"Why? It's not like we're in a rush or anything." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next