Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:31 am

Instead Samus just shortened the distance by jumping as high as she could (going so far as to use the only twice used high jump), which would make it a good deal easier on Talon. As for the recruits, they all put on their armor once more as soon as they got onto the ledge, not taking any chances with whatever was on the other side of the door.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 am

Talon did lift her up to it, getting ready to move through the door now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

((so, would Talon climb the wall to get up there?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 am

(Yeah. Or just run up it.)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 am

((...I can't really respond until you actually post that. I try not to do forced actions, even in name only.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 am

Talon charged up the wall, climbing it up to the door as he proceeded through the door.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:16 am

Espera opened his eyes for a second before falling unconscious again, and he was able to see Talon charge up the wall and say "Cool." before slipping back into the realm of dreams. He couldn't say it very loud of course, but he did say it.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 am

Talon continued to move past the door, his pistols ready for the enemies that would probably come.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:57 am

oddly enough however, past the door were no enemies at all, just a tunnel followed by the inside of a tower. ((can't remember if there is a tunnel before the tower, even though it's only been a few hours. er...well, more than a few, but it hasn't even been fourteen hours (fifteen tops) since it happened. I really should be able to remember more. also, I was gone because I went downstairs to spend a little time with my grandparents.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Talon looked around and put his pistols away with a shrug. "Empty tunnel. Sounds like we're about to run into something big," Talon said.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 pm

"Well, let's go through." Emelia says. "If I see anything hostile...I SHALL BURN IT! [insert maniacal laughter here]" Bob says. "Nothing will get past me. I have my ways." Guy states. Samus just stares at the two like "What the hell are they on?"
(note: they are half breaking the fourth wall. half mind you, not all the way.)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Talon got his pistols ready and walked through the tunnel, spinning them as he went.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Bob and Guy followed directly behind Talon, while Emelia was looking at Espera along with Samus. "We're going to have to help him you know." Emelia says. "Why?" Samus asks, staring at his unconscious body. "He carried you through the tunnels." Emelia says. "And I should care about that, why?" Samus asks. "You owe him, and better for you to clear up the debt by carrying his unconscious ass than owing him a favor to be called in when he sees fit. I should know, I've had to deal with that before." Emelia informs Samus. "Dammit, you're right. But give me a hand." Samus says. "Sure, I'm fine with having both of you owe me." Emelia says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Talon looked toward them as they picked up Espera, still playing with his pistols.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 pm

"Well, let's get going." Emelia said, then they started moving through the tunnel.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Talon moved ahead of them, his pistols ready to shoot some shit.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 am

((Repost: Original post on Dec 04 at 10:11 pm))
Of course, given the menacing spectacle that the "frontal assault" portion of the group made, and the fact that there weren't any enemies aside from puffers and occuli (plural of occulus) in the first place, no enemies showed themselves to the group, not even in the tower. As should be obvious really (given the traditional running gag it is) Emelia and Samus threw Espera into the large pool of water once they got into the tower and saw it, waking him up immediately.
((I don't know if I've mentioned this or not yet, but I've actually made two holiday based characters (partially), one for Christmas, the other for the new year celebration.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 am

Talon looked around at the area as he walked along the tunnel, spinning his pistols. "Huh. Seems they don't like us," he said.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Espera comes sputtering out of the water, spitting some out quickly. He wasn't angry, but he was surprised by the fact that he woke up in water.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 am

Talon kept moving through the tunnel, walking on the ceiling for no reason other than because he could.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 am

By now, Samus had become acclimated to Talon walking along walls and the like, so she didn't react anything like what she had. Of course, when a large wobbling stream of blue electrical energy surrounded by a clear energy tube shot out of the water and latched onto a high platform above, she did react with a startled outcry. Espera came zooming out of the water, his grappling beam pulling him at high speeds into the air and up to the platform at VERY high speeds. At the last second before hitting the bottom of said platform, Espera let the grapple go and did a mid-air flip, landing squarely on the platform.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:21 am

Talon looked back at the platform, jumping down from the ceiling and landing on his feet, playing with his pistols still.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 pm

"Who wants up?" Espera calls down, showing his grappling device to the group below. "I can grapple you up with ease." He says.
((I'll be on tomorrow around six PM if things go to plan.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:00 am

Talon ran toward the platform and jumped up, throwing a telekinetic blast of energy downward to propel himself up, landing on the platform on his feet.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:22 am

"Yo." Espera says casually to Talon, waving his hand slightly in a "hello" gesture, "Yo, the rest of you's want up?" Espera says in a stereotypically Pittsburgh-ish accent. Of course, given that the Pittsburgh he was parodying would have been long gone by this time period, it confused all four of the people down below, though not necessarily Talon.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next