Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Talon was confused too. He only knew about the media from the last time period, not anything about the people as he sat down on the platform, waiting for them to come up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Samus and the recruits all just shrugged the oddness off and jumped up the series of platforms, Espera says "Okay, whatever." then begins singing "It's been one week since you looked at me, cocked your to the side and said 'I'm angry', five days since you laughed at me, saying 'Get back together, come back and see me'." whilst jumping up the platforms via wall jump to get up to the ones above him. He actually sing more than that too, singing the entire song to go with the first two lines, but by the time he gets past the first two, he's already out of earshot.
((He's singing a song that I really like, though I don't know where it's from. I've heard it on the radio, I think, and in A movie, so I don't know where it's actually from, or who did it. I don't know if you know the song, if not, sorry for the reference.))
((also, for the next few days I'll be trying to get on around seven or even six AM, but around that time in the PMs I could be asleep. I'm going to be on a night schedule so I can celebrate Yule properly (the tradition is to stay awake through the night to celebrate the coming of the sun the next morning, as Yule night is the longest night of the year, the winter solstice.) so, yeah. after that though I'll try to be on around the PM times))
((Okay, um...I'm thinking about giving Espera one of the ten Ultimate Weapons I made for him in the next of the major boss fight (Flaahgra). Do you have an opinion on this? Also, it'll be the only one he gets this RP, I don't know when he'll get the others, but he only gets one per RP that he gets any in.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 am

(I think I recognize that song but don't know the name)
Talon just played with his pistols as he jumped up the platforms too, wall jumping when necessary.
(That sounds alright with me I guess).

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:01 pm

((I be here! Also, here's the post I had originally.))
((one week is the name as far as I know.))
((Sorry I didn't respond when you posted that, I didn't think you would be on at that time, I thought you would be at school.))
Espera begins jumping down, still singing the song, at this point far in the song. In fact, he was ending it right then.
((reposting, last post was on December 21, 2012))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:03 pm

And Talon followed, still playing with his weapons.

(Sorry, was at my dad's for a few weeks)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 pm

(('sokay, I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond until now, I didn't wake up until 7 something, and I've been pretty much spending the time I HAVE been awake with my grandparents.))
"Did you find anything?" Samus asks Espera, who responds with "Not much. Nothing interesting at least."

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 am

(Been feeling sick for a while but I'm back. Sorry about the delay)
Talon kept on playing on the platforms, looking down at everyone.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 am

((It's okay, sorry about not responding when you posted that. Also, glad you're feeling better.))
"Well. I'm gonna see if there's anything under the water, like a secret passageway maybe." Espera says, hopping into the water and swimming to the ledge leading to the door which led to the room with an artifact.
(yes, he can swim in his full suit, it is achieved by reducing the weight level to a normal one and providing him with a natural level of buoyancy through his levitational abilities.)

Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:29 pm

((It's okay, sorry about not responding when you posted that. Also, glad you're feeling better.))
"Well. I'm gonna see if there's anything under the water, like a secret passageway maybe." Espera says, hopping into the water and swimming to the ledge leading to the door which led to the room with an artifact.
(yes, he can swim in his full suit, it is achieved by reducing the weight level to a normal one and providing him with a natural level of buoyancy through his levitational abilities.)

(repost, originally posted on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 pm)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Talon shrugged as he went to do that, jumping in with him for the hell of it after disabling his suit. He followed him through the water.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:09 am

Shortly after going under, Espera easily saw the passage he had remembered being told of (and seeing a short while ago) long ago, and quickly swims to the end of it-which didn't take much time, as the passage itself was a very short one- then ceases giving himself extra buoyancy and falls to the bottom, then propels himself upward, shooting out of the water like a bullet.
((okay, I'm going to be gone for a little bit to work on schoolwork, but I'll be back in under an hour if you're still here.))
((sorry for not being on earlier, I had to get some more sleep because I was extremely tired due to not getting enough sleep last night.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:38 pm

And Talon just followed him through the passage, running up the wall if necessary. "Hi," he said as he played with his pistols.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:30 am

"Hello." Espera says, arriving at and opening the door to the artifact room, and subsequently obtaining it. "You know, this place could be a freaking training ground for just about anything I wanted to throw in if it had access to other parts of the planet blocked off." Espera comments, referring to the chozo ruins.
((Hello. Are you back back? I am just asking, not trying to be rude or patronizing or anything of the sort.))
((got to go for a bit, it's time for dinner))

(repost)

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:41 am

"Oooo...When we're done we should just use these ruins as an arena and you could drop random experiments into it and watch them fight," Talon said with a grin as he thought of that. "Would be entertaining as hell."

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:50 am

"To be honest, I think that idea has extreme levels of merit to it. We should TOTALLY do that." Espera agrees before running back along the path and jumping into the water, and then begins swimming quickly.
((okay, I have an idea for you, I'll be following it too. Basically, just check once every ten minutes or so, I can almost guarantee that I'll have responded to any reply posts by then, if not check in in another twenty, if I haven't replied by then it means I'm not on then.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:35 am

"Fuck yeah," Talon said as he followed Espera through the water, not really able to think of anything else to do at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:43 am

Espera arrives at the large "pool" in short order, his head breaking the waters surface only seconds later, and he informs Samus and the recruits that he found a chozo artifact.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:33 am

Talon jumped out too. "And I found...stuff, I guess," Talon said with a shrug as he played with his pistols. "Where to next?"

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:40 am

As soon as Talon asked 'Where to next?' Espera began "typing" on the forearm of his right arm, which- when he finishes- brings up a three dimensional holographic map. He then points to one room in particular, marked "sunchamber" from above after being selected, and says "right here would be my guess, I'm sensing a fairly massive bio-energy and phazon signal from there, but I'm not seeing anything, so I'm guessing it's got to be important."

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:50 am

"Well alright," Talon said with a shrug as he walked toward the sunchamber, still playing with his pistols with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:29 am

"Um. Well, you may want to listen for a bit longer." Espera says, and then points out a large room near the sunchamber. He then says "There seems to be a blockage...here." pointing to a spot near the door leading to the sunchamber. "And weak energy signatures here, here, here, and here." he says, pointing to four spots using his tentacles. "They have an energy signal similar to one being emitted by the blockage, so I am assuming they are locking devices of some sort." Espera states.
((Lieutenant Cynder (AKA Jawlessarrowmagnet, AKA Darkdan) appears to wish to join this RP. just letting you know))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 am

(Sounds fun to me)
Talon looked toward Espera as he said that. "Then lets break the fuckers(blockage) and get it over with then," he said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 am

"Okay." Espera says, then he points up and forward, saying "ONWARD!" Happily, beginning to take the route he remembered being told about leading to the Atrium (or Main atrium, can't remember or check right now.) and subsequently to the sunchamber.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:03 pm

Talon ran forward toward the Atrium, spinning his pistols as he ran along the wall for the hell of it, ready to either kill something, find something or both.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:05 am

((it might be he Arboretum, not Atrium. I honestly can't remember. actually...I think atrium is a part of the human body. the heart in specific. oops.))
Espera simply ran, materializing his boots and speed boosting, carrying the other four with his tentacles, which they were quite unhappy about. Mainly because it was creepy.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next