Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 am

Talon looked at Espera as he carried them with his tentacles, just thinking about how Zereladra would be annoying him to do that for her too.

Zereladra popped into the room Arisa was in in the normal timeline, jumping down from the airvent. "Whatcha doin?" she asked as she looked at the screen Arisa was looking at(I assumed she was watching a screen since she saw Talon fucking around at the locker room before). "Ooo is this some of that tentacle hentai?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:15 pm

"What's hentai?" Arisa asks, not having been introduced to that aspect of anime's history. Or anime at all for that matter.

Espera just kept on going, not noticing Talon looking at him at all.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:32 am

Zereladra proceeded to describe with graphic detail what tentacle hentai(and hentai was in general) and then proceeded to describe why she's interested in tentacle hentai.

Talon just kept following, looking at the tentacles a bit with a bit of confusion.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Probably around halfway through Zereladra's explanation, Arisa covers her ears to stop herself from hearing anymore, and is blushing extremely furiously.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:16 am

"And that's where babies come from," Zereladra said as she finished her explanation, having gone off on a random tangent in the middle of it. She looked at the way into the alternate timeline thing. "I'm going to use your shower, okay?" she said as she got into it, having no idea what it was and activating it.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:37 am

Thankfully for Arisa, as Espera would literally chew her out if she let someone use the T&DM ripoff (T&DM=time and dimension machine), sending people through after the machine had already been used for a teleport once had to have approval from the remote console on the other side, so Zereladra couldn't go anywhere. The controls were also on the outside, so since she had already stepped in, she couldn't activate it in the first place. "Get out of there, it's not a shower or anything close miss." Arisa says not knowing or remembering Zereladra's name. "And also, I DO know where babies come from. I have a daughter." Arisa states.
------------------------
On the other side, Talon, Espera, Samus, and the recruits would have reached the Arboretum, and Espera would have thus set Samus and the recruits down, and they would have tired out from all the rejection they were giving to the tentacles, and would have stopped thrashing. Espera locates the first symbol quickly, simply shooting a patch of venom weed to reveal it.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:45 am

"I wanna use your teleporter thingy," Zereladra said as she stayed in the thing, her tail swaying behind her.

Talon looked down at them as he dropped them. "What exactly was the point of the tentacles?" he asked as he played with his pistols.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:01 am

"They're stronger than any of my other limbs, despite the fact that they have no muscles at all in them. Because of this, it made that way the fastest way to carry them. Plus, it allowed me to carry ALL of them. I can only lift two people in my arms after all." Espera says.
---------------
"Not a chance." Arisa says. "Espera asked me to STOP people from using it if they tried, I am not going to send you through." She states.
((I don't know if you noticed, but I sent you a PM a while ago. Have you seen it?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:02 am

"If you don't let me through, I'll keep doing this," Zereladra said then let out a really high pitched and annoying screech, holding it for five minutes.
--------------------------------------

"I see," Talon said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 am

"I am really glad I can block out external sound." Arisa says, filling in the inside of her shell's ears to prevent sonic waves from getting through them and into her mind to hurt at all.
---------------------------------
Both Espera and Samus locate a symbol each after Talon says that, Espera flying up to the top of the room and scanning one near the door, Samus finding one attached to a tree at the end of a bridge on one of the lower limbs. This left only the third key-symbol pointed out by Espera earlier, then the way to the Sunchamber would be open.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:41 am

Zereladra flew toward her and started poking her repeatedly, asking her if she can go in after every time.
----------------------------------
Talon went and looked for the last one, playing with his pistols as he ran for it.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:54 am

"Security, I need a pick-up." Arisa says into a comm, getting extremely annoyed with Zereladra. About ten metroids come into the room, somehow managing to look even more menacing than usual (phazon metroids), and wearing some form of armor-plating. Presumably to protect them from extreme cold and missiles. One of them fires off a weak electrical blast at Zereladra, with just a high enough level of electricity to stun most beings.
((up to you to decide whether or not it's enough to stun her.))
-----------------------------------------
He would find it on the wall to the left, about three quarters up the spiral that made up the path along the wall.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:48 am

Zereladra just shrugged off the electrical blast. One of the modifications she had was grounding and insulating her, making her immune to electricity. She got this upgrade because she found getting tazed very annoying. "That tickled a little," she said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:32 am

The metroid's just look at each other. Then one of them says "Rip off her arms and legs." in metroid, and four of the others go to do so while the rest attempt to tackle her to hold her down long enough for this to be accomplished.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 am

"Get off me!" Zereladra said as she flew off, then flew up into the airvents, flying through them while giggling.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:12 am

When Zereladra flew through the vents, most of the security metroids simply "shrugged"-which looked quite odd when performed without shoulders to shrug with- and flew back to their room (security office essentially), however, one metroid flew after Zereladra, being as he had been refraining from eating much recently and so was hungry.
((Is Talon going to get the last symbol?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:07 am

Talon moved up the spiral quickly, morphballing if necessary, and grabbed onto the last symbol, pulling it down with him.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:11 am

((Have you played metroid prime? It's embedded into the tree, you scan it.))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:17 am

((I completely forgot about that part. Haven't played in a long time.))
Talon, instead of doing that before, just scanned it with his visor while playing with his pistols.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:27 am

At the top of the room the door blocking wall grated against the ground as it pulled into the wall, splitting down the middle, with each side going into one side of the wall. "I think we can go now." Espera says, running along the wall using his levitation powers to hold him up, making the running motion to help propel him faster, and going in a spiral, eventually reaching the top and going through the morphball tunnel with his tentacles forming a protective shell around the sphere that was his body and suit. Samus has to take the long way, and the recruits have to climb the tree, but they eventually get to the top. From the other side, Espera blasts the wall with the morph-ball tunnel so much that it stops blocking their path. He then opens the door and continues on.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:51 am

Talon just followed Espera, running along the wall with him, putting his pistols away. He morphballed along with him to get through, unmorphing and jumping on the wall, standing there until everyone else comes along.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 pm

The recruits use the newly opened path, and Samus is fuming angrily at Espera for destroying chozo architecture (having caught up while he was destroying the wall). Espera ignores Samus and runs along the hallway, jumping over reaper vines (3) and large patches of venom weed to avoid taking damage that might prevent him from being able to help in the upcoming battle, though that much damage from running in that hall is unlikely, Bob follows Espera's path, burning the plantlife into ashes with her flamethrower, clearing a path for the other recruits, and satisfying her pyromaniacal urges in one fell swoop. Were it not for Espera's speed booster, Samus would have reached the door to the next room, the sunchamber, quite a bit before him or the recruits, as she was moving with alarming speed for one without special thrusters to provide her with the extra boost.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Talon just follows Espera's path too, playing with his pistols as he ran along the wall. He didn't avoid the reaper vines, he actually jumped on them, using them as stepping stones with good timing just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 am

Once at the end of the hall, Espera actually started punching the door, and though it took a lot of work, he managed to start putting some serious dents into the metal, breaking through the protective energy-shielding he was hitting (not the punching itself) so hard.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:53 am

Talon watched him punch into the metal, then sent a telekinetic blast of energy into the metal of the door, strong enough to potentially tear it off of its base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next