Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 pm

"I dunno, I just feel like kicking something," Talon said with a shrug, jumping down from the ceiling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:37 pm

"Well, we might as well take a tour of one of the cities. I haven't been on Daiban all that often, and I never really explored." Espera says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"Never been here at all, so alright," Talon said with a shrug and got ready to follow him, spinning his pistols a little before putting them away.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:49 pm

"You stayed in the ship after we blew up the Zeltzegua and came here to report? I would have figured you would have been here with Arisa and Ridley." Espera says (still via the comm). "Well, I say we go and do some light shopping. What about you?" Espera Asks.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh yeah...I only came here a little. What would we buy? Ooo! Can we buy incendiary grenades?" Talon asked with a grin.

(One of the traits him and Vance share is being a pyromaniac :v)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:54 pm

"I am okay with that as long as I get to play with them and make them stronger." Espera says, having his little bouts of pyromania himself (a trait caused by him being a magic fire wielder in my head, he wants to use fire VERY often).

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:12 am

"Hey do you think I'd be able to get a wrist flamethrower attachment for my powersuit?" Talon asked, playing with his pistols as he thought of setting a whole group of enemies on fire and watching them burn.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:25 am

"Probably later, but not now. I think I'll copy the plasma beam technology from the geothermal core (I think that was the room name) and make one for the two of us- and maybe the marines as well- and then give the actual plasma beam to Samus." Espera says. He finds the idea of making wrist mounted fire manipulation engines awesome as well, but first he would go flamethrower.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:28 am

"Okay," Talon said with a grin as he played with his pistols. "So let's go buy some shit," he said, wanting to buy a huge amount of incendiary grenades. He always wanted to get over a hundred and detonate them all at once to see what would happen.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:30 am

"Want to get some nap bombs too?" Espera asks (napalm). "I can SO make those work." he tells Talon.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:31 am

"Oh fuck yes!" Talon said excitedly, playing with his pistols as he eagerly followed him. "FFFIRRREEE!!! FIRRREEEE!!!" he said excitedly then randomly broke down into a Beavis-like laugh.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 am

((I haven't watched that show. I know about it, but I haven't watched it.))
"I really hope no one else heard that." Espera thinks. He walks with Talon to the nearest place that looks like a weapons store and walks inside (I'm not saying that Talon walks to the store, just that Espera walks with Talon until he sees the store). "Hey, you sell weaponry here?" he asks the clerk. "Yeah, what's it to you?" the clerk asks. "Well I want eighty incendiary grenades, and about thirty small napalm bombs. Or just the napalm and some grenade shells that I can mod to the death, either or really." Espera says. "Sure, cash or credit?" the clerk asks. "Charge it to my account. I'm a hunter." espera says, then hands the clerk his card. "Also, if you try to steal money from me I will murder you, skin you, and wear your skin as a suit." Espera tells the clerk. Said clerk shits his pants from the horrible look on Espera's face and charges him the money and gives him the weapons.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:41 am

"Can I set his store on fire?" Talon asked with a grin over the comm, looking down at the incendiary grenadrs.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 am

"No. He did help after all." Espera says as he walks out of the store. (would Talon be right there?)
((hey, not that I mind (I really don't), but why are you back on so soon? don't you have to be in school?))

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am

(I came home early because I went to an appointment)
"Okay," Talon said with a slightly disappointed tone as he followed, playing with his pistols and quickly grabbing one of the grenades and playing with it.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:48 am

(Oh. Is that a bad thing, like did you get hurt, or just a regular check up or something?)
"You realize that that's one of the forty you get right? You only get forty, and if that goes off, you're screwed. You'll only have thirty nine." Espera tells Talon. "Now let's get to somewhere where I can make these all better and badass, 'k?" Espera asks.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:53 am

(Regular check up myan)
"I know what I'm doing, I've handled incendiaries before," Talon said as he followed, still throwing the grenade in the air and catching it repeatedly.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 am

(Oh good. I'd hate to hear you got hurt.)
"Look, you may be able to regenerate, but I can't okay? I'm worried about my safety here." Espera tells him. "I may be the mad scientist type, but I still don't want to get burned to a fucking crisp." he says.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:57 am

"These kinds don't detonate on impact unless you press a switch on them before throwing them. If they did, they would be detonated during shipment all the time," Talon said. "It's also a mechanism to make sure they don't get shot out of your hand before you use them."

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 am

"*sigh* I'm worried that in your tossing and catching the button will get pushed, and then I'll get hit with fiery doom." Espera says. "I think we should look into getting an apartment or two Talon. We're going to need some place to sleep after all." he tells his ally.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:05 am

"I'm making sure not to make the switch land on my hand. I can change the angle that it's falling in midair, you know," he said. "Okay. But I'd rather have separate apartments," he said as he played with the grenade again.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:07 am

"Yeah. I did say one or two after all." Espera says. "Easier that way really." he admits. "Well, time for my greatest challenge yet: apartment hunting." Espera jokes.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:14 am

"I'd probably go for a cheap apartment. Then again, I can fight off people trying to rob me easily," Talon said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:15 am

"Home defense systems are easy. Do you have any idea how many guns I have?" Espera states.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 am

"Where's the fun in that when you could just break every bone in the robber's body with your bare hands?" Talon asked. "I want the robbers to know not to fuck with me, not try to find a way around a defense system."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)   

Back to top Go down

Back in time (part one, takes place over the course of all games after the first one (prime to fusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next