Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

To Understand An Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:28 am

"Being just a Private Marine, I don't have many information, but I'm going to spit anything they told me out. We are going to examinate his brain, Miss Aran. Ridley is only second to Mother Brain in the Space Pirate hierarchy. Aside that, I'm just following orders: if you desire to call my higher ups out, do as you wish! I dislike the Space Dragon as much as any sane being does!", the marine gently replied, understanding the Hunter's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 am

"Well, that will have to go on my List of Complaints to send to the Federation." Samus said, sighing. "Number 125: Why do you need Ridley's body. That'll be good."
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:47 am

"I am sorry for giving you these annoyances, Miss Aran! - the Marine replied bowing his head in a gesture of apology - do you want me to communicate all these things to my superiors?".
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:30 pm

"I'm destroying it. The federation would probably clone him and we'll have a billion Ridleys terrorizing the universe." Thoth raised his PED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:17 pm

"Here Here." Samus said to Thoth, giving him the golf clap.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Fuel, I'm having Samus against me... better to do something
The marine sighed! "You got a point with this! I too dislike Ridley. Oh, well, after all... all I need is the brain.... and it has been unfortunately destroyed, I see!".
He raised his rifle and shot Ridley in the head until, instead of his brain, there was a bunch of ashes.
"I'm not going to pointlessly carry a body that heavy: it's all yours! I will soon contact my superior about this and Miss Aran's request to leave! Too bad."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:55 am

"Alright!" Thoth blew the body up, until there wasn't a sign that the body ever existed. "No doubt he'll come back though. But, hey, 999,999,999 down, with that."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:07 am

Samus grinned at the marine. "Thanks a lot. I really didn't want the Federation keeping ahold of that brain; I'm getting tired of cleaning up all their messes. Why does the term 'freelance bounty hunter' not mean anything to them? Seriously, they treat me like I'm a part of the Federation. I just get paid more." She added, with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:55 am

"So, is there anything else we need to do here, or are we set?"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 am

"Yes. The horns. Who wants 'em?"
Houston is ready to snatch n' sprint away.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 am

"I want nothing of Ridley," Samus said, her voice hardening. "Take what you want." She went back to her parents' graves and sat down again, humming a song her mother, who she barely remembered, used to sing to her.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 pm

"Yoink!"
Houston leaves and flies away...
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Yup, she is way more payed than me!
The marine hummed along with Samus. It was a sing even his mother used to sing to him when he was a child.
"A beatiful song, Miss Aran!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Samus sighed and looked at hi sadly. "Yea..." She turned back to the grave.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:35 am

"Miss Aran, it is quite sad that you had to fight during your birthday... I am sorry for you, you being not only a mere bounty hunter, but also heroic, gentle and good-looking... I hope you gain even more respect than others think you deserve!"
The marine then turned to Thoth:" And, Aurora Unit, I need your help to compile some report, along with this one regarding Ridley's attack here. Just send the work once you finish on the server U-82B1!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:14 am

Samus nodded. "Yea, thanks for the complement." She sat there for a while, before suddenly blinking in surprise. "Wait. Gentle and Good-looking?" She exclaimed, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:55 pm

The marine nodded: "While you are a bounty hunter, you seems to care very little for money and, as much as I know, you have never fought against the Federation if not for our good. You are different from the others, and it's something I admire.

Also, you are blond, blue eyes, about six feet tall, athletic physique... You are not ugly, in other words. What I'm saying is out of kindness to who I think is the greatest heroine in the galaxy. If I'm embarassing you, I'm sorry, I don't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:27 am

Samus chuckled. "You are by far the strangest Federation Marine I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:52 am

In fact, I'm not really a marine
The marine scoffed with a smile: "I just talk with all my sincerity!"

Last edited by Xantospoc on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:11 am

"I can tell that much." Samus replied, and sighed. "Geez, i haven't been here since I was three. Did you know that some weird video robot actually recorded what happened? i found the file when browsing in my free time, and had to convince the Federation to give me the only copy."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 pm

The marine replied: "I am happy for you, Miss Aran. In my opinion, that file is rightfully yours: being born here....".
He attempted to avoid mentioned that she was the last survivor, and because of this, he started blushing and turned her eyes away from Samus. He looked at the sun, narrowing his eyes.
"Sunlight. I'll never get used to its contact on my skin", he commented, inintentionally switching topic.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:53 am

"I feel your pain. For a while i was more like a robot like a person.. I would always stay in my suit and not even talk to others. Its still uncomfortable for me now, talking normally to people. Because of that, a lot of people misunderstand me." She said, looking at the sun. "I remember when i was a child, with the Chozo, and I would always pester them 'hey Grandpa Bird! When will I be able to go up there? Up in space?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:00 am

The marine shivered for a second, for his first travel on a spaceship had him kidnapped by a bounty hunter.

"I understand you perfectly. I'd rather stay in my suit too. It's way more comfortable. Unfortunately, there are times we are forced to show our face to other. I must say you are coping it well! I too love to stay alone in my ship, unfortunately knowing Dane will call me to give me another mission", the marine said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:05 am

"I know!" Samus complained, folding her arms. "I'm a freelance bounty hunter, but the Federation treats me like I'm a one of them! Its like the term doesn't even register in their thick heads!" She sighed, and brushed a strand of her hair out of her face. "But i guess that's life."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:14 am

"But I am forced to work for a wage which will be mostly spent on coffee.(imitating Dane) 'Fine! You don't obey me, then you quit!'. And there are MANY people who want me dead. After all, the Federation may not be the best government to have ever exister, but consider the others: Space Pirates, Kriken Empire, Mob....
Also, You at least can tell them: 'Screw this, I quit!' and get payed by other factions... How much do you get payed by the Fed?", the marine asked Samus attempting to count her possible 'pay' in credit with his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Understand An Hunter   To Understand An Hunter - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Understand An Hunter
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next