Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Empty
PostSubject: Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity   Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:26 pm

((Continued from BSOVS. Shasta's POV is told Blair Witch Project style... Meaning only first person dialogue. This is being told to Thoth, battling Ridley at K-2L and Cliodna, stationed a few miles away, being the planets central Aurora.))

Alright. I'm in the crater. This is perfect. If I were to go into the real volcano, I would be dead. Damn... That must have been a huge meteorite. You could land a ship in each of these holes made by it here... It's really one, but this piece right here is separating it in about half, must be what's left of it, which is surprisingly a lot. I'm going to go into the passage to the west. I'm climbing down... and- I'm connecting you to my mounted camera- it is blocked by a crystal like substance. Energy based. Possibly organic. I'm going to kick through it... It regenerated. It's definitely organic. I'm going to try getting through this time... Alright. There's probably more up ahead.

((For the sake of the RP, the Queens lair is much larger than it was in Metroid II))

There's some sort of crypt down here... Or does it have to be a burial place to be a crypt? But anyway, this looks too advanced to be made by Metroid hands... I suppose I should solve this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity   Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Exalyn was now further in the mountain than he would have thought but still he pressed on.Exalyn heard noises and grunts as he went past the hornoad nests,He was worried that he might wake them up so he took off his boots and sneaked past them."Just to make sure that i am safe,I need to arm myself"Said Exalyn,So he took out his doubled barreled shotgun that he found on earth during the endless horror of fighting zombies and many different horrors beyond the grave and pressed on(join exalyn in his very own bar topic which you will find in the earth category and see for yourself how he found the shotgun in the first place).Exalyn wondered how the others were doing after he left them at the federation base.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity   Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:21 am

((Ok, I'll check it out later. Glad somebody finally responded.))

I'm... still tunneling through here... is anybody else still on the other end or am I alone here? God dammit! I tripped. This crystal stuff is every where... I'm having trouble identifying it's kingdom. For all we know we may have to name a new kingdom. Interesting regenerating properties here...

I can't figure out how to get through this area though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity   Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:06 am

Exalyn put his boots back on and walked towards the oddly shaped door.Exalyn knew what exactly was going on but wanted to make sure what was happenning outside so he turned on his vox transmitter that he invented himself and sent a short signal."Hello shasta are you there,erm I dont suppose you could transmit a map onto my PDA please I seem to be lost and well i seem to be running short of my new energy supply,You know the er gold phazon and I may need some help".
(oh yeah by the way both of the earth missions have been left unanswered(especially the Exalyn in the dark mission which was left unanswered for a few months)for a long time but I know it was rude to actually say that statement so i am sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity   Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner SR388: Volcanic Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: SR388 :: Canon-
Jump to: