Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT

Go down 
3 posters

What.
Yes.
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Vote_lcap50%HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Yes.
HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Vote_lcap50%HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Alyssa

Alyssa

HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Empty
PostSubject: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:59 am

THERE IS NO TURKEY HERE AT ALL. I FINALLY RETURN FOR THE HOLIDAYS AFTER TWENTYTEEN MONTHS OF ABSENCE AND FIND 0 BIRDS. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. HI AGAIN BY THE WAY. HAPPY TURKEYDAY.
What.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:01 am

We couldn't afford a turkey this year. You're just gonna have to deal with stuffing. You forgot to lock the door on your way out. You're unacceptable. Hello.
What.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa

Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:17 am

Toasty wrote:
We couldn't afford a turkey this year. You're just gonna have to deal with stuffing. You forgot to lock the door on your way out. You're unacceptable. Hello.
What.
CONSIDER CUTTING COSTS. WHY ARE YOU COOKING TEDDY BEARS. I CAN'T LOCK THE DOOR AS I DO NOT HAVE A KEY CAPABLE OF UNLOCKING THE DOOR, WHICH IS EXTREMELY IMPRACTICAL AS I WAS FREQUENTLY SENT ON SHOPPING TRIPS IN YOUR PLACE. I COULD NOT CONTINUE HIDING ENTIRE GALLONS OF MILK UNDER THE DOOR MAT AND SHOVING BREAD INTO THE MAILSLOT, THE DOOR SIMPLY HAD TO REMAIN OPEN. ACCEPTABLY UNACCEPTABLE. Hey!
What.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:33 am

HAHA
YES IS WINNING THIS BATTLE
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Alyssa

Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:43 am

Crazyzealot wrote:
HAHA
BE SURE TO GET IN LINE FOR YOUR VERY OWN LIMITED EDITION I VOTED™ STICKER AND DINNER PLATE SET.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:43 am

kit+ wrote:
Crazyzealot wrote:
HAHA
BE SURE TO GET IN LINE FOR YOUR VERY OWN LIMITED EDITION I VOTED™ STICKER AND DINNER PLATE SET.

These plates. are made of plastic. And broken.

I think I see mold growing out of one of these.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa

Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Toasty wrote:

These plates. are made of plastic. And broken.

I think I see mold growing out of one of these.

Space age materials. Rough segmentation for efficient storage.
Pre-order now to receive the exclusive mysterious mushroom marinara muffin mountain DLC.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:49 am

kit+ wrote:
Pre-order now to receive the exclusive mysterious mushroom marinara muffin mountain DLC.

I'm not sure the storage is effective if the product if broken on arrival. Will you release the pre-order DLC later on for $4.99?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa

Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:23 am

Toasty wrote:
kit+ wrote:

I'm not sure the storage is effective if the product if broken on arrival. Will you release the pre-order DLC later on for $4.99?
IT IS THE PERFECT STORAGE DEVICE FOR RMA-ING BAD PLATES.
The pre-order DLC will be included only in our $35 seasoning pass, which is a great value, as you'll get all the upcoming spices, herbs, and salts as they are released for less than the cost of buying them all individually.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:40 am

>for less than the cost of buying them all individually.
>Can't buy them individually.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa

Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:47 am

Toasty wrote:
>for less than the cost of buying them all individually.
>Can't buy them individually.
Individual purchases are an outdated model™.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT   HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A COMPLAINT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Communication Interface-
Jump to: