Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:42 am

This is gonna be a RP that is planned out.

Mission: (This is when Slyix was imprisoned by space pirates) Use new Chozo DNA and New Knowledge of the Chozo Language to find the chozo artifacts.

Wanted Characters:

Rivial (Can just be for the mission, or can be permanent)
Neutral Rivial (Someone who will be forced to work with Slyix

Other Characters:

3-6 Characters that I Aprove for this RP
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:02 pm

Wouldn't mind joining this if you're still looking.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:08 am

Tell me if you want your characters that you are gonna use to be the rival, neutral rivial and/or one of the other characters.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:57 am

Being a rival sounds like it could be fun. Talon could be trying to take Chozo artifacts for Space Pirate research.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:01 am

OK, the RP will start once we have the neutral trivial who has to work with slyix. The extra 3-6 characters aren't need for me to start this RP,
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:41 am

Crazyzealot wrote:
Being a rival sounds like it could be fun. Talon could be trying to take Chozo artifacts for Space Pirate research.

I never made this clear but Slyix is under space pirate control at this time, meaning he is looking for the chozo artifacts for the space pirates, he is not apart of the federation till end of/post Fusion. Maybe Talon is apart of a different group of space pirates who wants to get the artifacts first to please meta ridley.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:44 am

I kinda misread the "imprisoned by Space Pirates" part, but that works. Or he could be someone sent to assist Slyix.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:48 am

Maybe Talon is sent by a different group of pirates, but is forced to work with Slyix when they find out Samus Aran has landed on the planet chasing Meta Ridley. This is pre-prime but changing it to be during prime wouldn't hurt anything.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 am

if Samus were involved that would kinda force me to join in. don't mind too much if you want her -and therefore my- presence.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:05 am

She doesn't have to be in this,
1. She would only be mentioned
2. If she was mentioned then that would make this during prime, which what Samus does is all ready set by what happened in Metroid Prime.

If you want to join we can work her in, though it would problay be later in the RP.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:28 am

I'm gonna Start this soon, I think we'll be done with the equipment recovery mission soon so this will most likely be started the day we have a rival set. Any characters for a Rival CrazyZealot or Christen MX ?
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:12 am

well, I have plenty of characters, several of which hate space pirates, one of those would work really easily. one in particular makes a lot of sense, so I might include him as a "rival".
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:29 am

Go ahead and suggest them, if not then Ghor will be the rival.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:35 am

well, the one that I mentioned as being appropriate ("makes a lot of sense") is J-0-Ee a space pirate outside of the group due to their actions and experiments upon him. he has killed Talon within the Arena, so he's... a certain way, especially around phazon.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:53 am

Well we got a rival, let me check how this is gonna go.

Slyix is sent by space pirates to find the chozo artifacts, and Talon is sent by a different group of Space Pirates who want to get the Artifacts first to impress meta ridley. J-0-Ee goes to Tallon IV to get the artifacts for himself and goes head to head to head with Talon and Slyix. Soon Samus lands on the Planet, (And Metroid Prime takes place) forcing Slyix and Talon to work together to avoid The Hunter (as space pirates call Samus) and get the artifacts before J-0-Ee gets them (because Slyix and Talon decides its better to get the artifacts together and share the credit (or of course fight over it later) then to not have the space pirates get them at all.

I'll start this once you both approve.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:16 am

...not sure he would want it for himself, maybe the hunter. but it's been a while since I actually read him up. anyway, I approve.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:23 am

Just let me know the reason on why he wants it once you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:29 am

it would be easy to say he just wants to keep it out of the space pirate's hands. no reason not to go with that.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:35 am

K, this will start once CrazyZealot aproves.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:03 am

I'm alright with this idea.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:10 am

K, this will be started in a little bit or tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:13 am

sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)   Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for the Chozo Artifacts (Pre-Prime Post-Orginal/Zero Mission)
Page 1 of 1