Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 11:18 am

"Heh. You pick the, in this context, least important of the things I listed. I have both metroids and the X, I have the SP, and I have weapons that can destroy planets easily with a ship that can travel interdimensionally to attack from anywhere at any time. I'm unstoppable. Even if you managed to kill me somehow -not likely, I might add- I have copy bodies and my memories are constantly being backed up to be restored. I won't lose Dane. Not even to the Federation. But if you want those fools in the disguised ship to get through so badly, then I'll let them through. Can't really say what might happen to them down here though. Let me let you in on a little secret Dane: I never lose." He presses a button on a console out of sight, then shouts "EVERYONE, GET OFF THE PLANET NOW! I'M RELEASING RAGNAROK!!!" before pressing another button, and saying "LAUNCH RAGNAROK AT MY CURRENT POSITION!"

Throughout the planet, every living creature screams simultaneously at the news of Ragnarok's release, and rapidly escapes to what amounts to escape pods, teleporting them all off planet and onto the E.S.S Elysium, while all research and X containers are teleported off planet to a secure location.

Elsewhere, floating in the black void of the transdimensional stream, the E.S.S Niflheim whirs to life "Orders received. Firing Ragnarok canisters at planet (SR-388) a mechanical drone resounds through the ship as Hel recites her orders. "Dimensional breach achieved. Planet SR-388 in view. Firing in...3...2...1..0. Launch!" A resounding explosion shatters out as a large safety containment unit (the size of a federation army transport ship, like the one in Other M) is launched at mach 75 at planet SR-388. It impacts less than a minute later.

Meanwhile, all of the cannons dotting the planet's surface cease firing, and the ship containing Slyix and the federation troopers would make it to the surface around the time the canister impacts and releases its virulent occupant onto the poor planet that Espera rebuilt to be a haven for him and his family.

"You asked for this Dane. Now there's no telling what monsters will come out to greet you when that ship returns. Enjoy my little present Dane. It might be the last one you ever get. I'll be informing you superiors that you acted out of orders you should have received long ago to leave me and mine alone, they'll probably posthumously give you a dishonorable discharge. Good job Dane."
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 11:25 am

Dane rushes to the Control Deck "Get Federation HQ online NOW! I want a Word with them! Also get all ships in position! No one leaves that Planet! Attack the Cargo ships first! I-" Dane shouts at everyone. He is then distracted by the giant blast going by.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 11:28 am

(Sorry for the short reply to that long post, I would of put what Slyix does, but you didn't put the result of the impact)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 11:37 am

(You know those craters on the moon? Imagine one of those, but A HUNDRED TIMES BIGGER. Now, fill that with black and red ooze that parasitizes most creatures (there is a 1 in 42,000,472,612 chance that Ragnarok will find a compatible host in a potential infectee, which results in a symbiotic merge, like what happened with Espera himself. It is made from Ing, X, Phazon, and the Treceran zombie virus...well, actually, from the Z-virus from the original version of Tawfret, but, Espera modified the records to keep suspicion low. It actively seeks out developed life forms. Anything multicellular is at risk of being targeted for parasitization, and it will rapidly attack any such creatures to find hosts. Any creature infected with Ragnarok is mutated horribly, becoming irrevocably warped into some monstrous creature, and is 120% loyal to Espera Nota.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 11:42 am

(Alright)

Slyix lands then jumps out, He looks around suspious that the attack stopped. He scouts the Area while he waits for the Capture team to arrive. He sees no one "What the hell is going on?..." He mutters.

On his way back to his landing site a flash from the other side of the planet blinds him, causing him to duck to shield his eyes "What in the World is that!?" He shouts, once the light Siezes, he gets up to be greeted by the Capture Team landing nearby. He runs over to group with them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 am

"Well Dane, I'm going to go now. It was nice talking to you. Enjoy whatever time you have left." Espera presses a button with one of his tentacles, and Danes console displays the message "Your chat partner has left the room, would you kindly suck a dick?" Obviously a prank of Espera's. On his side, Espera sends out a communique to the Federation Military's higher ups, as promised. Informing them of Dane's out of line activities, he also informs them that he expects Dane to be stripped of his position and sentenced to life in imprisonment with Space Pirate POWs if he is still alive after this event, or the consequences will echo throughout the Galactic Federation, and not just fall on Dane himself. Knowing what kind of consequences Espera speaks of (full blown war with his personal super-army and his allies military forces), they agree immediately, setting in motion the actions necessary to have Dane captured and (stated above) or posthumously dishonorably discharged from the Federation "Navy".

Meanwhile, on the surface, the crater left by the Ragnarok canister's impact has rapidly filled with black and red ooze, much of which is "Steaming" off, forming gaseous clouds that begin moving rapidly towards the invading force.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:19 pm

"Sir.. Federation HQ is not responding" A man informs Dane.

"Keep trying to make Contact!" He shouts in return "I want to know what the Hell is going on! My Surpeiors sent me here after Me and that Damned Slyix show them the stuff, and here I am being told that I just broke Federation Law by doing so!" He slams his fist on a table as he sits down.

"Speaking of Slyix Sir," Someone else said "What should we do about him and the research Team?"

"To Hell with them! I got bigger problems. Slyix wouldn't listen anyway! If they come back good, If not then we will take care of it later!" Dane Responds

"Still No-" Someone starts

"KEEP TRYING!" Dane shouts

Meanwhile on the planet, The Capture team prepares their defenses and Capturing Equipment while Slyix looks around. Once they are Ready Slyix comes back "They left..." He says

"Left?..." One Responds

"What do you mean left?" Says another

"The defenses shooting at us. They left, Not a Ship nor a form of higher intelligent life in sight." Slyix replies "Let's hope they didn't take the Omega with them, Or at least left something of Value Behind."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:33 pm

"Sorry, but they didn't. Standard evacuation order kid. When there's a biohazard on the level of Ragnarok over there, I have everyone trained to evacuate the planet to either my primary ship the Elysium, or another planet entirely. Not so nice to see you again little mister invader." Espera says, coming up through a nearby tunnel. When referencing Ragnarok, he points south-southeast, where an ominous black and red cloud spewing crimson lightning is fast approaching from. "And by the by, the Omega you saw is named Bruno, and yes, he's gone too."
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Slyix turns around with his Weapons aimed at Espera, not knowing if he was going to attack or not "You!" He grunts before listening to him "What the hell is a Ragdork?" He responds, not hearing quite how to pronounce it
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:51 pm

"Ragnarok, boy. A parasitic/symbiotic entity based on X-parasites, the Ing, phazon, and a virus that turns creatures into zombies and mutates them. It's ungodly mutagenic, and can choose just how to mutate its host, leading to it drawing out and limitlessly enhancing the deadliest aspects of any creature, as well as armoring them in itself and healing their wounds rapidly, making its host nearly impossible to kill with any normal means. They also lose all sense of self and reasoning ability, and become completely unwaveringly loyal to its creator." he expositions. "And put down that weapon, it's useless against me. You should still remember what happened last time you fired plasma weaponry at me, it's useless to try. Besides, that cloud of Ragnarok will be here any minute and devour you all. There's a whole crater filled with its ooze form a few miles in the direction it's coming from too, so even if you were to destroy that cloud or escape for now, there's no limit to how much will come at you, since it replicates itself without any known limiting factors like the X parasites do."
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 2:59 pm

"I'm immune to the X!" Slyix responds "Besides, I didn't try all my weapons against you! I don't want another fight, so let's not have one just because you think you've beaten me completely"

"Slyix, Should we evacuate?" One of the Capture Team asks

"I may take one Loss, I won't take two" Slyix responds. "Search the Area!" He says, his weapons still pointed at Espera. "So Sad your one of the bad guys," Slyix says as the Capture Team starts to disburse "I was once a Bad Guy too, with those Damn Space Pirates. It really does a number on you once you realize it"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:03 pm

"Sorry to disappoint kid, but I'm actually NOT the bad guy here. You and the Federation are in the wrong. Every sentient creature on this planet until I had it evacuated was part of my family (extended family of choice of course, not that I was biologically related to them all), and you and the Federation were trying to kidnap and weaponize members of my family. You really don't see where that's wrong and bad? Oh, and, Ragnarok can affect metroids kid, nothing's immune to it, even if immune to the X." Espera says, voicing everything calmly and logically.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Slyix chuckles, showing his ignorance and lack of knowledge of the Situation "I thought similarly with the Space Pirates." He says before turning to see how long they had. He didn't want to evacuate yet " So I assume if the Team does find anything, me and you are going to fight over it, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:21 pm

"Nothing left. Even if there was, those poor bastards don't have a chance. Not when you consider that the ooze is in the caverns as well." *BOOOOM!* (I like to get comicy once in a while) with the sound of an explosion, a massive wave of Ragnarok ooze bursts out of the ground in multiple places, rocketing out of the cave openings all around. Espera puts his forefinger and thumb against his lips and lets out a sharp high pitched whistle. When he does, a mass of the Ragnarok ooze slides over to him quickly, pooling around his feet before it lifts him up into the air on a pedestal of darkness and blood (And don't forget the mutagenic death. Can't forget the mutagenic death). "I suggest you get to your allies quickly, if you want any of them to still be themselves when this is all over. Though, given that you're a sentient non-single-cellular organism, I doubt the Ragnarok is going to ignore you for long. So...you're probably going to be bowing to a new master soon enough." Espera says as another wave of ooze homes in on Slyix. "Escape if you can. This planet's utterly fucked now, its only use anymore is as a dumping ground for my failed experiments to turn them into BOWs, so I've got no particular attachment to it."
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Slyix dodge rolls to the Side onto an elevated Rock. He then Calls for his ship to fly over.
"The Entire Unit is to evacuate Immediately!" He demands over his communicator.

"But Slyix, We may of found something" They respond

"No you didn't! Get out now!"

Meanwhile... (Gez.. i.need a better word than Meanwhile)

"Sir" A man says

"I Said Keep trying to connect! I don't care how many times they dont respond!" Dane yells

"No sir, The planet, There are high amounts of Radiation detected."

"The radiation Scanners are not on."

"Those are not what picked it up, It's the old Phazon Detectors"

"Phazon?.... Get Slyix online Now! Don't stop trying trying out contact HQ either!" He commands.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:38 pm

"No, no. I'm curious. What did you find?" Espera says, holding up his hand to Slyix at first, then floating over behind the capture team on his Ragnarok pedestal. (I desperately wish I had a font available that looked like it was dripping, because that's what I imagined while writing that line)

By this point, most of the planet has become covered in an ocean of Ragnarok, to the point where it is visible from space, the planet is almost entirely covered in a rolling sea of black lined with an intense glowing crimson/ruby.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:44 pm

"I said Evacuate! That's an order! Unless you want to die here!" Slyix commands

"We are picking up signs of an Lifeform. It's Heat signature resembles a Hornad..." the respond.

"I said evacuate!!" Slyix shouts.

Up on the Olympus.

"Sir, We can not make contact with Slyix, too much interference."

"Damn!" Dane shouts, "Keep trying! Try contacting some one who can connect us to HQ!"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:47 pm

"Well, isn't that unique. I didn't remember any hornoads still being alive on this planet. Well, shows what I know. Still, it's not a hornoad now. That bitch is a demon frog from hell, I guarantee it." Espera says, looking at their equipment from behind them. "You can eat them now Ragnarok."
(imagine from there)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Slyix's ship Flys over and he jumps on it "I said get out of there!.... Wait... Hornad... On S- That's not a Hornad! It's an X! Definitely get out of there!"

The Group begins to run, Slyix starts to shoot at the Goo Creature from above trying to slow it down by freezing it or something.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:56 pm

"Sorry, but cold doesn't work on Ragnarok. And one of my snacks escaping makes the hornoad make so much sense. Ragnarok, eat it. And them." Ragnarok dives onto the Hornoad, engulfing and absorbing it in an instant. Simultaneously, another section of it (and the Ragnarok cloud surrounding the planet) begin lashing out at Slyix's ship, obviously hell bent on making its occupants into hosts.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Slyix remote controlled his ship to dodge, Almost slipping of a few times. The Capture team start to rush into their ship.

"Why today do I have to be attacked by the Monster of the Week!" Slyix shouts as he jumps inside his ship.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 4:11 pm

"Try monster of the millennia kid." Espera calls out as Ragnarok moves to intercept the capture team, closing in from behind and the sides as well. It then rises up and collapses down on where they are, likely enveloping and corrupting them.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 4:48 am

"No!" Slyix shouts as he watches the Cargo Ship containing the Capture Team get swallowed up. He presses a button and starts dropping Power Bombs from the launcher on his ship down below, since there was no longer any life he cared about not incinerating with them, not saying it's guaranteed anything is left to incinerate.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 am

"*Sigh* Could power bombs kill the X? No. Why would you think it could kill Ragnarok?" Espera says as a huge wave of the ooze rushes up and "hardens" into a nigh impenetrable shield over top of where the capture crew and their ship was before being engulfed. "Well, they would be more important to protect since I can defend myself, I suppose. But still, I prefer not letting those land." Espera says, a handgun materializing in (shock) his hand. He then begins shooting each of the power bombs dropped one after another, same order as they were dropped in. "Sorry kiddo, but I don't play nice!" he shouts after prematurely detonating the last one (he feels like shooting). His handgun dematerializes and is quickly replaced with a strangely designed weapon, an updated form of his "hand cannons". Setting his weapon to "acid mode", he aims at the ship Slyix is piloting, a visor covering his eyes, before he aims a few feet further along the ship's flight path, and then fires. The attack (similar in nature to a LASER) moves towards where the ship is at near light speed, turning whatever it touches into an ungodly powerful acid (having a PH of -96), even air.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:52 am

"I didn't intend to kill it asshole, just blow some of it up to save my crew!" Slyix says, his radar then goes off like wild and he catches a glance of the laser before slamming on his controls to fly over to the side to dodge, He then Jerks the controls up to keep from getting too close to the glop below.

"God Damn, How did you get all this God Equipment!? I hope something puts you in your place one of these days!" Slyix says, he Flys up higher, Then his ships communicator goes off like mad receiving transmissions from the Olympus, "I don't have time for these idiots either!" He says annoyed as he rejects all of the late messages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)   Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the X (Post Fusion/Post Equipment Recovery Mission)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next