Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Darkness becomes them (legacy RP, canon/non-canon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Darkness becomes them (legacy RP, canon/non-canon)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:41 am

Taking place in the legacy era, or more accurately using legacy era characters, but taking place in the dark ages/middle ages. acts as a sequel to the back in time RPs. Someone got their hands on plans for the time machine and built their own, then travel back in time to Earth's middle/dark ages to wipe out several characters we have by destroying their ancestors using their superior technology. The characters around Espera are all guarded from this to an extent by nano-machines which produce a temporal balancing effect, preventing their erasure from the time-stream, but only for a limited time. to fully stop their erasure, they must travel back in time and prevent the one trying to kill them from being able to kill their ancestors. thus, Espera and the others trying to prevent themselves from being erased travel back and fight against the one trying to destroy them. after they secure their existence, Espera activates measures that fix the problems with the timeline which they created.

Last edited by Christen MX on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darkness becomes them (legacy RP, canon/non-canon)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 am

Seems interesting to me. I'd wait a bit to do this until we use the Legacy characters a bit more, though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darkness becomes them (legacy RP, canon/non-canon)   Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:35 am

hmm. true in it's own way, but that may be a ways off. unless you want to cut little trees out of the prequel RP and just let him post every now and then when he gets the inclination if it doesn't clash with what's going on. and even then, only the prequel will be likely doable, as the Samus replacement while done, would likely need to be approved (though I did try to make her more of a beginning level character), and Elaya would definitely need character approval.
Edit: When I was originally writing this, I just meant the legacy versions of our pre-established characters, not the ones specifically made for legacy era.

Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darkness becomes them (legacy RP, canon/non-canon)   Sun May 24, 2015 10:33 pm

So, made canon. but non-canon at the same time. It has canonical effects on the MU, but doesn't have direct RP effect due to temporal anomalies present in its makeup. weirdness abounds, as usual. This RP will lead to the existence of a parallel version of Espera existing alongside the original, so there's the canonical effect/affect.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness becomes them (legacy RP, canon/non-canon)   

Back to top Go down

Darkness becomes them (legacy RP, canon/non-canon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1