Share | 

Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 am

Armstrong stood on the bridge of the GFS Excelsus, smirking as one of his men informed him that the ship that the leader of the Esperian empire resided on was nearby. "Open fire. Take the fucker out," he said, waving to the gun controllers. They started firing an endless amount of lasers and mini-nukes at the ship, trying to blow it out of the sky and take the leader out with it. Armstrong would have his revenge for what this fuck did to his planet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran Online
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:30 am

Dead-Zone sat upon his throne in the bridge of the E.S.S Niflheim, unfazed as the ship's on-board Artificial Intelligence system informed him that the ship was experiencing heavy fire from an unknown vessel baring striking similarities to a Galactic Federation ship "Activate full shields and return fire, I can't be bothered with those fools at a time like this." He says nonchalantly, waving his right hand as if dismissing the matter as completely unimportant. "If you have to, begin firing the Vault Krieger and activate combat program Blitzkrieg." He says, almost as an afterthought, as though the need to return with heavier firepower would be inconceivable.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:32 am

Armstrong looked on as the ship started to return fire, raising his shields and boosting the speed, trying to ram the ship straight into the Niflheim. He had also had his fighters fly out to attack, with two other frigates opening fire on the Niflheim at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 am

"Grand Emperor, the unknown vessel is trying to ram this unit, what response should be taken?" The Niflheim's AI asks (simultaneously informing Espera that the GFS Excelsus was trying to ram his flagship) "...Shit. Alright, take evasive maneuvers and prepare the Vault Krieger. Also, unleash some of the...failed experiments. That should keep them occupied for a while should you be damaged." Dead-Zone says, remaining...mostly calm. "Oh, but only send out the ones that can survive in space." he adds.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:47 am

Armstrong grinned as his ship came close to ramming the other ship. "Fuck tractor beams, this is the best boarding procedure," he said as he ordered his crew to activate the boosters, sending it flying much quicker while still opening fire.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:01 am

"Sir, enemy vessel picking up speed.Impact imminent. Impact in 3...2...1..." The E.S.S Niflheim is rocked to its very foundations as the GFS Excelsus impacts the side of the ship, causing several explosions in the rear end of the ship and knocking out several thrusters. Dead-Zone's eyes darken as he feels something he hasn't experienced in decades: Anger (though still muted by his mental disorders). "Release all experiments from containment and activate viral detonators. I want every bio-weapon I have running amok on this ship for any unwelcome guests." Dead-Zone says before coating his body in the blood red phazon filling his veins and compressing it into its phazite form, covering that in the viral substance referred to as "Ragnarok" and solidifying it, forming many blades and spikes all over his body, as well as releasing massive amounts of energy which ignites the air around him, creating a hellish image that may resemble what Armstrong thinks of him. He activates his internal nanobot stores, creating a pair of flaming wings like the ones he usually wears, but more reminiscent of those of a demon than an angel, his hair is freed from the double casing, lighting as if he were wearing a more complete form of the armor as two tentacles spread from his tail-bone, twisting around one another before forming a blade at the end and becoming coated in Ragnarok to form a horrific (and badass) weaponized tail. He draws forth his blade as the transformation completes, and he begins along the path to the back end of the ship where it had been struck, intending to personally welcome his new guests to hell before he sends them there for good.

Last edited by christen MX on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:14 am

Armstrong looked on as Excelsus impacted the ship. It was built to take impacts like this, much like the flagship of the Blood Dragons. Despite being enemies, him and Talon had similar tactics. He grabbed onto the computer next to him, draining a bit of energy from the ship just to have a bit of power to his nanomachines, signalling his commando team to come with him, adjusting his glasses. They walked onto the boarding tube, opening fire on any bioweapon they came across.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:20 am

The first bio-weapon was an intensely mutated Zebethian zoomer, having many more spikes running along its back, as well as being more sinister looking. after being fired upon, it begins shooting out the spikes, growing new ones almost as soon as an old one was shot, at the commandos. The spikes would penetrate even the thickest of armors, dealing massive damage to their armor, and possibly even their internally contained bodies. As this happens, many more monstrous creatures are converging on their position, and the bio-bombs have begun ticking, counting 300 seconds left. Espera stalks the halls of his ship, its otherworldly energy draining into his body before replenishing, leaving only the flames surrounding him as a source of light in his vicinity, highlighting his horrifying form.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:23 am

Two of his soldiers were taken out, the others taking cover behind the wall as one of them lobbed a grenade toward the zoomer. "We're being held back by a Zoomer? I thought you guys were the best men we had!" Armstrong said, clearly annoyed.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:29 am

As the grenade exploded, the zoomer's body experienced the intense heat and released all of its spikes at once, simultaneously ripping its heart out. It died instantly, and began dissolving into a black red and purple goo, similar to an ing. Immediately afterwards, an experimental mutated member of the Gene series jumps out of the vents, latching onto the face-plate of one of the commandos and trying to merge with it (I never said it was a SUCCESSFUL or SENSIBLE mutation).

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:31 am

The commando activated his wrist blade, stabbing the creature repeatedly when it latched onto his faceplate, while the rest of the team including Armstrong continued, except one who stayed with the first to make sure he was alright. Their rifles were ready, as were Armstrong's nanomachines. They were defensive only at the moment, only enough charge to activate the armor, but not the strength and bulk.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 am

As the Gene subject's body was pierced, its ultra-acidic blood spilled out, only enhanced by the BLACKBLOOD (an experimental substance, an attempt to create Ragnarok while not inside of Espera's body. The experiment failed, but BLACKBLOOD does still provide several useful mutations in the subject, and can be controlled.) used to mutate it. The acid would likely melt through his armor with ease, and bond with whatever flesh it didn't destroy, creating something akin to a dark-trooper, only more monstrous (and obviously better equipped).

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:45 am

The other commando didn't hesitate. Ever since the Aether incident other a hundred years ago they were given training when infection such as this infected another marine. He switched his rifle to flamer mode, spraying the creature with plasma flame.
Armstrong proceeded along with his soldiers, ready to give Espera a mighty punch to the face.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:55 am

As soon as a creature perfectly matching knowledge about Espera showed up, Armstrong may very well get his chance. "Hello visitors!" the creature says with a cheery grin on its face "Welcome to the Esperian Fleet Command ship, the ESS Niflheim! During your stay, we would like you to enjoy our luxurious, lux...lux..luxurious poo...pool d-d-d-de-deck" It continues, sparks beginning to fly from its neck and back, before a metal collar and back...thing/ popped off, and the creature began spewing black and red goo over its body as it expanded in size, becoming more like a space pirate merged with a dog (and that final form of the final boss from resident evil 2 on the Leon playthrough), growing a second set of arms, and a massive maw that extended down to its stomach. Its body was completely black, and its ribcage was made up of long round fangs (kind of like if you applied the orderliness of a regular rib-cage to the expanded mouth of Gluttony's second form in fullmetal alchemist(manga)/slash Brotherhood). The creature screams in a horrible low tone before rushing at Steven and the commandos, only to be grabbed by its tail by Dead-Zone himself (though Steven and the commandos probably wouldn't know that, he did only just take this form).
(Edit: ) It was around that time that the bio-bombs exploded, releasing the virus' and bacterial entities within into the ship to wreak havoc on all living entities aside from Espera/Dead-Zone.

Last edited by christen MX on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:58 am

Steven raised an eyebrow when the creature was grabbed by Dead-Zone, looking toward him. "And just who the fuck are you?" he asked, his rifle still ready to fire. His commandos were covering the area around him, with two aimed at the creature.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 am

(I want to direct you to the ending to the last post which I edited in. I will be working on the post after putting this in, but I want to know what you have to write about that part.)
Dead-Zone pulled the failed clone back by the tail with one motion, throwing it against the wall before piercing its body with his tail. He looks up at Armstrong and his commandos and screeches, releasing a telepathic blast that would cripple even the best trained soldier, as well as give them a splitting headache and also cause their ears and nose to bleed a bit. He then stabs the clone with his sword, having removed his tail whilst screeching, incinerating its body.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:10 am

Armstrong heard the bombs go off, then felt the telepathic blast, two of his soldiers actually dropping dead from it. He snarled. "Fuck him up," he said, punching a hole into the ground and absorbing electricity, bulking himself up a bit more before wiping the blood from his ears. The remaining soldiers, after recovering, fired at Dead-Zone.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:15 am

Armstrong would find that the ship had no electrical currents running through it, as all energy within the ship was negative energy produced by the double-inversion process (also creating the black flames that surrounded/were emitted by the ship), none of it was converted into electricity. When fired upon, Dead-Zone activates his speed-booster, running at incredible speeds and slamming into the commandos with levels of force likely exceeding that of a one kilo-ton payload blowing up in their face. compounded by his claws slashing with speeds matching if not exceeding those his entire body was being propelled at, and several of the commandos were likely dead.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:17 am

Armstrong growled as he felt no electricity, seeing his men getting wiped out he decided to try something else. While they were dead, their suits still had working generators. He absorbed the energy from their suits, bulking up and tearing the top of his uniform. He then looked over to Dead-Zone. "Let's go," he said, cracking his knuckles.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:21 am

"Gladly." Dead-Zone says, stopping several feet in front of Armstrong. He stretches his arm out, palm facing forward with fingers pointed up, and begins firing low level plasma shots from his palm (the internalized form of his pistols), charging an oddly shaped red and blue phazon object in his left hand (the Einhammer, in all of its original glory).

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:26 am

Armstrong just walked forward, his skin blackening at the parts where the plasma was about to connect. He charged at Dead-Zone after a bit and swung his fist right at his face, watching him to see what he would do next.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:32 am

Dead-Zone didn't move at all, not even to block. Instead, as the swing flies towards his face, opens his mouth, catching the fist in his jaw and closing on it, holding with insane force (I guess that kinda counts as "moving at all" though, right? this was an edit to the original to make it cooler, originally, he just soaked the damage with his shell, and used the Ragnarok to engulf Armstrong's fist, hardening to prevent escape). Dead-Zone wouldn't feel the punch at all, and his head moves only when he moves to bite the fist at the beginning. He then fires the phazon/missile buckshot (the Einhammer) straight at Armstrong's stomach/chest/midriff, even with all the protection his nanomachines give him, he would most definitely feel that hit. Dead-Zone then would release him and step back before swinging his plasma engulfed sword with super-human speed and strength.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:38 am

Armstrong growled when he felt the hit. "You little fuck." It did damage him, but not fatally, the nanomachines working to heal the skin underneath. He blocked the blade with his other arm, trying to headbutt Dead-Zone while he was biting his hand.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:42 am

Armstrong blocking the swing with his arm was a big mistake, as the insane heat of the plasma would be likely to fry the nano-machines protecting him from that distance, and the plasma would also be liable to cause the machines to short out even if they weren't destroyed. Should neither of those things happen, Armstrong would find out that Dead-Zone's head is even harder than his own when coated in phazite and Ragnarok, and would likely cause some severe pain, and maybe even give him a concussion, especially since Dead-Zone would return the favor in kind as Armstrong was preparing to headbutt him.

The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:49 am

Armstrong's nanomachines were reinforced to deal with such things, but still shorted out a bit, but only after he got his arm away from the blade. He knew damn well that his opponents would use such powerful weapons, and planned accordingly. Armstrong looked at him, dazed a bit by the headbutt even when his head was protected by his nanomachines. He ripped his arm free from his mouth, holding his shorted out arm behind his back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   

Back to top Go down

Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next