Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:55 am

"...I'm impressed, most nanomachine structures would be incapable of withstanding that level of heat. Plasma is usually too intense, and destroys them almost instantly." Dead-Zone says, genuinely impressed. But that wouldn't save Armstrong, he had attacked the worst possible person to attack with no provocation (he doesn't know Armstrong's from L6-R). Dead-Zone "dashes" backwards, putting some distance between him and Armstrong. He then charges phazen into his right hand, pulls his arm back, and then runs forward at full speed, thrusting his fist straight at Armstrong's face.

C:>(TmWa).EXE
(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:22 pm

Armstrong grabbed the fist when he punched at him with Phazon, the nanomachines making a sizzling noise but still holding up. "Phazon, huh? Figures you and the Blood Dragon fuck would have similar technology," he said, squeezing the fist to try to crush it. He also attempted to stomp the ground to take him off balance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:29 pm

"Yes. Phazon, one of the most mutagenic substances in the universe, and when in true solid form, one of the most durable. good luck trying to break my hand when it's surrounded with phazite." Dead-Zone says before sending a lightning quick kick the way of Armstrong's head.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Armstrong brought his arm up to catch the leg, trying to twist the arm to flip his opponent on his side. If he succeeded he would bring his fist down onto his chest. "Blow up any planets lately?" he asked, adjusting his glasses.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Armstrong only partially succeeds, managing to FLIP Dead-Zone, but not any further than him being upside down with his foot still heading towards Armstrong's face (or another kick, if that happened AFTER he tried to block. Espera would just stop the kick).

(SUFFER!)

Last edited by christen MX on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Armstrong blocks the second kick, growling as he tried to throw him away from him. If he succeeded, he would try to move back toward his ship, the biggest nearby powersource.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:18 am

Dead-Zone seems to be flying at first, but stops mid-air shortly after being thrown. He rights himself, and then begins following Armstrong through the halls, wanting to see just how far he might be able to go (in strength and amusement factors). Meanwhile, the various viral, bacterial, and mutagenic compounds are spreading throughout the ship, intermingling between one another and starting to form a super virus/bacteria/parasite/mutagen.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 am

Armstrong moved into his ship, moving to the bridge and initiating the emergency control, activating the AI in the ship and pulling off from Niflheim, waiting until Dead-Zone followed him onto the ship. After it broke off, he would grin. "Redirect all power to the bridge," he said to the AI, a feature he put in just for such an occasion. There was a generator under the bridge that served no purpose but this. He absorbed all the power of the ship, both to boost his nanomachines and to disable the ship, slowly falling toward the nearest planet as the power he absorbed bulked him up, growing to 10 feet tall and weighing over a ton, which didn't lower his speed due to his enhanced strength. "Now the real fight begins," he said, cracking his knuckles.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:13 am

Normally Dead-Zone wouldn't follow someone like Armstrong onto his own ship- especially with the abilities Armstrong has-he just isn't that stupid, but today. Well, today was an interesting day, and Dead-Zone was interested in seeing what would happen if he absorbed all that energy from a ship the size of Armstrong's.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:34 am

Armstrong looked to him, feeling the ship not entirely pulled off of the Niflheim. He punched the ground enough to shake the ship off, causing it to fall toward the planet rapidly. He charged toward Dead-Zone unusually quickly for a man his current size, swinging his fist right to his chest.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:38 am

Dead-Zone blocks the fist, grabbing on with his inhuman strength-only enhanced by the phazite/Ragnarok plating-and he then begins draining the energy Armstrong just absorbed, going so far as to uncover his face so Armstrong could see him grinning evilly before saying "You probably shouldn't have challenged a metroid when your big power is energy absorption. We have you beat 100 to 1." and covering his face again, punching at Armstrong's face with incredible force (using the hand he isn't draining energy through obviously).

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:52 am

Armstrong smirks and kicks out the metal plating below Dead-Zone, feeling only a slight energy drain as he kicks a hole into the ground, then tries to kick him off of him with strength that could kick a hole through reinforced steel plating.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 am

Dead-Zone soaks the kick, feeling pretty much nothing, as phazite alone is much stronger than any kind of steel (I mean really, why else would it be so hard to break and cut through?), and that is further enhanced by the Ragnarok coating, which not only brings its own defensive properties (hardness probably on par with diamonds, or close to it) but enhances the phazite's own defensive properties to beyond its natural limits. Dead-Zone also doesn't notice the flooring fall out from under him, instinctively levitating automatically when he has no solid ground to stand on.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:03 am

Armstrong, annoyed by this, decided to speed up the ship's descent, stomping the ground harder and harder. Warning sirens went off as the ship entered the atmosphere. "Annoying little shit," he said as he smashed the floor underneath him. A man his weight wouldn't float even while being held by someone levitating.

(I know it won't break through but I'm pretty sure he'd at least feel an impact. He was going for impact, not trying to impale you with his foot.)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:13 am

(I thought he was trying to kick Espera off. I was saying that the strength of his armor was so great that it would take the entire impact without imparting any kinetic force onto Dead-Zone. like I said, he felt pretty much nothing from the kick.)
"I would say you're more the annoying little shit kid. Didn't your mother teach you to respect your elders? Can't get much more an elder than me, and you're attacking me without reason." Dead-Zone says before throwing Armstrong up into the air, jumping (yes, while he's in mid-air), and kicking Armstrong in the face with speed booster level speeds enhanced by what amounts to a rocket flame spewing from his ankle (created by Dead-Zone causing phazon he expels from his ankle to combust, focusing the kinetic energy so that it moves in the opposite direction to his kick (in that it's behind the kick and forcing it forward), hardening his foot and lower leg further with phazite and Ragnarok to make it hurt more when the kick hits.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:25 am

Armstrong grunted when he was thrown into the air, backhanding the kick away with his Nanomachine covered arm. "You'll get respect when you deserve it, you fuck," he said as he walked over to one of the columns in the room, tearing it out and using it as a club, swinging it right at him.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:36 am

Dead-Zone blocks using his tentacles when Armstrong swings the column at him, stopping it cold. "I would suggest you reconsider whether I deserve respect or not. I'm not the one using practically dated technology made by a military that is ages behind the pirates, and is only recently closing in on what the Chozo had over a century ago, let alone the tech they had a century before that." He says before wrapping his tentacles around the column and applying incredible pressure to it, crushing it into dust in only a fraction of a second. The armor on his forehead then parts slightly, and he opens his fifth eye, charging up a shot for a second before unleashing the army killing (he could use it to kill an entire army if they were behind enough in their tech) plasma stream, unleashing his techno-wings and firing a barrage of plasma lances from them as he does so.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:44 am

Armstrong brought up his arms to block the attack, the beam pushing him back and leaving a scrape mark on the floor below him, but he was otherwise unharmed, adjusting his glasses as he looked to him. Feeling the ship getting close to impact, he absorbed every last bit of emergency energy from the ship, enough to activate his Red Phazite armor. "I'm getting really tired of you," he said as he slowly walked toward him, feeling the plasma lances hitting his armor and pushing him back a bit, but otherwise leaving him unharmed.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:55 am

"Hmm, funny. I was just thinking the same thing." Dead-Zone says. He then fires on the window looking on the space outside-and the planet rapidly approaching below- destroying it and flying out, deciding not to be on the ship when it impacted the planet below.

(SUFFER!)

Last edited by christen MX on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:28 pm

The ship impacted the planet with him inside it, explosions being sent around the radius of the crash. It seemed he was finished, but he punched his way right out of the debris, taking his cracked glasses off with his eyes glowing red. "It ends here," he said.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:14 pm

"Perhaps. But only if you die easily." Dead-Zone communicates to Armstrong using telepathy. This is followed by a powerful telepathic blast strong enough to bust Armstrong's eardrums, and likely strong enough to cause his eyes to undergo certain disastrous changes (such as all the capillaries in his eyes bursting). He then focuses large amounts of Phazen (phazon energy) into his fifth eye and gem, the latter of which he places over the former, attempting to use it as a kind of amplifier (though he had never done this before, so he had no idea if it would work, or just fail catastrophically) adding in a fair amount of plazmon before firing his plasma stream, using spare phazen to keep the stream going as he fires it not just at Armstrong, but also at the ground, slicing through like a flaming sword through butter. When he finishes, everywhere he had dragged the attack across (except possibly Armstrong, and the ground he was in the way of) had been sliced in half (not straight through the planet mind you, just down a fair number of meters). He follows this devastating attack up by generating an ever growing ball of plazmon which he grows to thirty feet in diameter, compressing it every time it increased by ten feet until the fifth growth (at which point he stopped constricting it, allowing it to even out through the thirty foot diameter). Even should Armstrong begin attacking him, he would continue remaining just out of reach and building the plasma ball.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:30 am

Armstrong's eyes endured the attack, but his eardrums bursted, his nanomachines working to regenerate that attack. He brought his arms up to block the plasma stream, his red phazite armor glowing with plasma and phazon afterward, the ground underneath him collapsing after the plasma stream. He jumped off of it, swinging his fist at the ground, digging a piece of ship debris out of it and using it as a club.

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:00 am

(does Armstrong attack D-Z? I really don't know how to respond if I don't know what's happening.)

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Pinkest Catgirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:12 am

(He hasn't yet, he was just digging the weapon out)

Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:52 am

As the plasma ball grows, Dead-Zone's armor begins to overheat-not being capable of withstanding so much plasma at such temperatures in such near proximity- this leads him to begins shedding the phazite and Ragnarok armor in favor of his not-so-familiar "Deadly Reminiscence" armor of the present. His body engulfed in darkness and flames, his form truly appeared demonic, even his corrupted wings. As the plasma ball nears full size and density, Dead-Zone prepares to launch it at Armstrong, fully prepared for (almost) any attack he might make.

(SUFFER!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)   

Back to top Go down

Armstrong vs Dead-Zone(Legacy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next