Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Empty
PostSubject: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:53 am

Roan, who had been sitting at the helm of his lead flagship The E.S.S Niflheim, decided to contact an old friend with whom he rarely spoke to outside of business dealings anymore; Talon Aran. "Talon, Why don't we meet up some time soon. I'd like to talk, and maybe see how much you've progressed since the first and last time we sparred. I'd like to see my old friend once more, since it's been so long." he finishes his mini-speech, and then sends the message to Talon's personal fighter, the Killer Queen, anticipating that he would get in at some point in the near future and notice the message.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:59 am

Talon flew Killer Queen toward the Niflheim, crashing it right into the hangar bay. He tended to crash his ship much more than land it, feeling it announced his presence a bit better. Plus his ship could handle it, it had auto repairing technology. He kicked open the cockpit hatch, jumping out as the transparent material regenerated itself. He made his way up to the helm, spinning his retractable guns a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:09 am

"Sir, damage located in the hangar bay area. There is a 93% chance that we are currently under attack from outside sources. Suggest taking evasive maneuvers and returning fire whilst the hangar bay repairs itself." The Niflheim's artificial intelligence system Hel informs Roan. "...Given the message I sent out earlier, I'd guess the culprit is Talon. I suppose he did always have that kind of way about him. Do a scan of the Hangar bay." He says "Understood sir." Hel responds, showing the scanning process and its progress on a screen projected onto the front window. "Scans indicate that the source of the damage is a medium sized piece of metal debris, likely a ship. Scans seem to show the ship undergoing regenerative processes, should we eject the ship from the hull?" The AI states, asking such an important question just afterwards. "No Hel. I'd be willing to bet that ship is Talon's, the Killer Queen." Roan says. Hel begins running a scan on the ship to ascertain whether or not this is correct, finding that it is indeed an accurate assessment, she drops the subject, with Roan simply waiting for Talon to arrive -figuring he would probably head towards the helm first- preparing himself not only for seeing an old friend, but for displaying emotions he didn't particularly have in the same way as before.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:37 am

(What sort of guards does he have for the ship, if any? Talon's not killing any but he may have beaten the shit out of them on the way to the helm since they may have considered him a threat/intruder)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:41 am

(none actually, the ship is fully automated, though he does occasionally have his generals or commanders come to the helm for debriefing and stuff. The ship guards itself is what the first part of that last line meant (auto turrets and such), so since Roan already told the ship about Talon, it won't attack him)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:44 am

Talon walked through the halls, spinning his glaive in his hand as he retracted his helmet, walking into the helm of the ship. "Hey you should up your hangar turrets reaction times or something, they didn't even open fire when I slammed my ship into your hangar," he said, throwing his glaive in the air and catching it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:47 am

"The ship reacts to recognizable threats, your ship would have been partially recognized before you slammed into the hangar. I actually had a conversation with my ship's AI about the damage, and possibility of it being an attack by some group." is Roan's response. "Good to see you again Talon." He says, turning to face his friend, and forcing a smile (he had not smiled in so long that he had almost lost the ability, and the struggle was clearly obvious on his face).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:01 pm

Talon smirked a bit. "You're just saying that so I stop calling your security terrible," he teased. "So what are you up to lately?" he asked, still played with his glaive. He rather liked the weapon, even after 20ish years(he lost count) he was entertained by playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:05 pm

"Not much. Mainly just ruling an inter-galactic empire made up of thousands of planets, and billions of creatures who obey me as the leader and god." Espera says, not even the slightest hint of boastfulness in his voice, despite his words. "How about you, other than your space pirate group and PMC endeavors?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Talon shrugged. "Tearing shit up. Federation seems to be making a comeback, they actually managed to take some planets this time," he said. "According to my men, their grand admiral actually managed to take a planet back by himself, I kinda like the way this guy operates."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:12 pm

"Grand admiral, huh? Last Admiral I ever heard of (So I guess the last one worthy of note) was Dane. I don't expect him to be alive anymore, but I do wonder what happened to just Admiral. Did they replace it?" He says/asks. Basically just making small talk (something he hasn't done in a long time, so he shouldn't really be so good at it. huh). "hmm. Well, I suppose it might be worth researching at some point, but not so much now. How are Arisa and Elaya doing? I haven't had the chance to talk to them in so long." Espera asks, wondering about the state of his friend and his best friends/' child.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:16 pm

Talon played with his glaive yet again. "They're doing just fine, though Elaya's been getting a bit mad at me. Says I keep killing people she keeps trying to knock out," he said with a shrug. ""What's with you and killing things, dad?" What's with you and not killing things?" he asked with a bit of a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:20 pm

"Heh. I suppose I understand to some extent. Salara doesn't always approve of my methods either, but I suppose she's also just at that age. Hm. I actually never expected to be saying that myself to be honest." Roan says, looking at the ground for part of the statement ("Heh" is a short chuckle. likely due to him having a child he never thought he would have, and so relating is something strange and partially ironic).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:29 pm

Talon nodded a bit. "So when do we get to the fight?" he asked, watching him and extending one of his retractable pistols, using it to scratch his head.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:32 pm

"Well, I suppose if we're done catching up, we could start once we get to the arena. I built it for sparring matches, and it functions under similar principle to the "Random Room" on the Elysium. Just, without full administrator access for everyone who enters." Espera says, preparing to lead Talon to the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:47 am

Talon nodded, spinning one of his pistols as he looked to him. "Then let's go. I assume either of us can be rebuilt if we go a bit...Far with the fight?" he asked. He never used this arena before, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:18 am

"Well, even if we did go too far -which should be nigh on impossible- yes, I have both of our genetic codes on file, and clones of both of us ready for mental transfer at a moment's notice. Faster actually, but it's a phrase, accuracy isn't its main function." Roan responds. "You would need to give me permission for a...less than legal (by federation and other governmental standards, though they don't exactly control the Esperian empire or its view of legality) operation, implanting a device that reads your brain and makes a complete copy of your mental state -memories, personality, emotions, mental condition and feelings at the time of death- and transfers the data to the cloning pod for insertion into the new body. Making backups of our tech would be easy enough as well, so no problems there." He says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:07 am

Talon shrugged. "Does it really matter if it's not legal or not? Neither of us is really sided with the Federation and they're losing this war," he said, playing with his glaive again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:35 am

"Exactly, that's why I was somewhat hesitant to use the term. Besides, legality in the Esperian Empire isn't the same as in the federation, I can't break the law, because I am the law." he says, seeming somewhat proud of his words, though it doesn't show on his face (and even his tone barely makes it noticeable). "Well, let's be off. The operation doesn't take long, and afterwards we can get right to the match." Roan says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:13 am

Talon nodded. "Alright," he said as he gets ready to follow him, retracting the reaper suit into his skull suit.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:17 am

After leading Talon to an operation room (one of the labs), Roan performs the operation quickly, flawlessly, and painlessly. After completing, Roan says "Alright, operation is complete. Ready to go and get into a needless fight just to test out our abilities and power against one another?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 4:01 am

Talon grinned. "Fuck yeah I am," he said as he materialized his suit over himself, letting him lead the way to the combat arena room.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:50 am

As Roan leads Talon to the combat arena room, he begins forming his suit in a modified half-plate mode (having the normal half-plate, but with the armor's true form (unedited by Ragnarok) over his chest and upper arms, as well as his neck, leaving his head uncovered with angelic wings coming from his back, flameless. In his right hand he replaces his normal plasma wreathed sword with a long spear with a flaming blade at the end. The unedited armor is colored a beautiful silver, and looks like what can only be described as angelic, so imagine the armor as previously described, but without the demonic elements, and colored silver). Upon reaching the combat-arena, Roan says "You ready for this fight old friend?" before walking to the other side of the room and turning around to face Talon(the room, using its holographic matrix, takes on the appearance of a planet with a golden skyline, mountains in the distance, with forests running free, and the two of them in the middle of a grassy field). "Welcome to Elysium." Roan says before rushing forward at Talon, spear in hand, and wings spread wide.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:17 am

Talon grinned and nodded. "Hell yeah I am," he said as Roan rushed at him, spinning his glaive on his wrist before tossing it forward, then charging forward while it was mid-flight and pulling out his high frequency sword, swinging it right at him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:32 am

"Well then. LET'S GO!" He shouts (at the end) running at full speed (speed booster included), dodging left of the glaive and doing a running stab at Talon, almost disappearing for a second and appearing behind him in a thrust stance, before launching a full salvo of plasma lances from his wings and turning with incredible speed and launching out a ("Purified Darkness (Darkburst)") at Talon, running at both him and the spacial rift, sliding under the dark energy fueled gravity well leading to another dimension and getting up quickly at the other side to try and knock Talon off balance with a swipe from the shaft of his spear at Talon's legs, which would subject him more fully to the power of the gravity gateway (though he would pull his friend out if he truly succumbed to the darkburst's power).
(Just writing a reply while the rootbeer is cooling for the floats)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone   Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talon Aran vs Dead-Zone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next