Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Iron Sentinel mayhem raid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Kevra loudly chewed some chips. "Uh yeah, we found some kinda void tech being stored at a Federation base, though the intel says that it got transferred to a ship. Not sure what they're doing with it, but hell we could either use that or sell it for a loooot of money," she said.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:14 pm

Hayden looks at his hand then back at Kevra "I'd be down for that. I'd like to see just what the Federation's made of these days. See if they're better or worse than when I served. Since I got launched into the future and all."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 4:30 am

"I'd question that but I'm sitting next to someone literally made of lasers," Talyn said to the "launched into the future" comment. Kevra grinned. "So let's go fuck 'em up!"
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 4:50 am

Hayden shrugs "Wormholes." he says as if that would explain it perfectly. "I'm all ears Kev." he leans in ready to listen intently, curious about the plan, and excited to see what's getting stolen.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 5:11 am

"Oh right, plans, people do those," Kevra said. She fully intended to just fly in and blast things until she found it. She put her finger to her chin. "Uh...I think there's a battle going on there. We could fly in and sneak on board to take the stuff. Oh right, you were gone for like...a lot of years so you probably don't know. Don't worry about kills if you got anything against that, Federation's understaffed nowadays so they mostly just use toasters that look like people. Replicants I think they call 'em," she said.
"You really wanna word it like that when we got robots that can think in our crew?" Talyn asked. "Hey I don't even know if the Fed ones can think, who cares? Just take em out."
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 5:22 am

Hayden holds his own chin in curiousity "We could shut them down... I'll figure it out. I can probably rig a localised EMP that wont destroy them. I'm a little iffy about ending synthetics, considering they can potentially gain sentience."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 6:34 am

"I've met one that did, though she was a way more advanced model. Purple hair, fuckin' huge-" Kevra put her hands up to her chest in a gesture before Talyn cut her off. "She was advanced, yeah, that's all that's relevant," Talyn said. "We're not sure these ones have the capacity to get sentient, they might have lowered their intelligence to keep them from going rogue like she did."
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 6:56 am

Hayden just stares at Kevra for a moment then snaps back to reality "Well, alright. So, it's mostly droids, they're going to be focused on manning the weapons and repelling boarders. If we can stay quiet, we might not even need to fight."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 7:01 am

"Whether we do quiet or not probably depends on if Kevra comes along," Talyn said. "I can do quiet," Kevra said, annoyed. "Yeah you say that every time, but then you're like "oh I just really wanted to blast that guy."" "He was a fuckin' asshole!"
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 7:09 am

"Pfft!" Hayden covers his mouth trying not to laugh at the banter between the two "Aah, reminds me of the days on Herradin before things went south." he says his tone going slightly somber at the end "ANYWAY, so when do we start, and I'll probably need a new gun, when Talyn shoved me away, it kinda got smashed."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 7:49 am

"We got a buncha weapons in the armory, you might have some in your weird robot suit thing too," Kevra said. "Fixer's usually making new weird guns and armor, doesn't really have much else to do."
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 7:57 am

"Hm, I'll head there then." he nods to Talyn "Just to be clear, I don't hold that against you." he says as he heads out the door, then pokes his head back in "Which way's the armoury?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 8:05 am

Kevra blinked then realized that she wasn't sure how to direct where it was. "Uh I'll just go with then," she said as she got up and followed. Talyn shrugged and followed along with.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 8:15 am

"A'ight, let's roll." he says backing off from the doorway as Kevra and Talyn come through "Huh, the armory's the one place I never saw when I... Uh... Arrived." Hayden says not really sure if Talyn knows what happened, not wanting any attention for keeping the ship alive.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 8:55 am

Kevra walked down the hall alongside Talyn. "Yeah it was one of the places that got really fucked up in the attack, though I think most of the guns were intact if a little banged up," she said.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 9:09 am

"Ah, right. That makes sense." once they arrive, Hayden hits the button opening the door and steps inside not sure what to expect "Got any recommendations?" he says, looking at Talyn.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 9:55 am

"I don't really know what kinda guns you like, we got shotguns, rocket launchers, assault rifles," Talyn just started naming off weapons while Kevra was messing around with some. She fired a massive energy blast into the ceiling, which is luckily reinforced but still shook the floor. "Get away from those before you blow us all up, dipshit!" she yelled to Kevra. When she turned away Kevra did that "mouthing what the person just said in a mocking way" thing and stuck her tongue out before dropping the weapon and sitting down at a nearby bench.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 10:01 am

Hayden picks up a grey-ish assault rifle with a box magazine and a strange attachment on the side rail "Hm... Heavy assault rifle... Looks old. Well maintained but old.." immediately and intensely intrigued, he starts fiddling with the rifle, practicing loading and unloading it. He then looks at Talyn "Any ideas how old this thing is?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 10:56 am

Kevra was laying on a bench and just sorta staring at the ceiling while Talyn looked over the guns. "That's my old rifle, you can take that if you want, I got some new stuff anyway," she said.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 11:09 am

Hayden immediately becomes excited "You're not from any Federation territory planets, are you? Because I've never even heard of technology like this! This weapon looks like it's almost ancient, but it's so well maintained... It also seems so advanced..." he trails off, and immediately becomes immersed in the weapons components, then stands up looking at Talyn "Thanks. I'll try to look after it."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 11:12 am

Talyn nods. "I'm not from the Federation, I'm from somewhere in the outer rim," she said. [I don't have her planet/faction name figured out oh god oh fuck]. Her current weaponry is directly designed to interface with her suit, even being able to supercharge along with her.
Kevra wandered off into the hallway. She wasn't really into guns and stuff, hell she barely used them unless she really had to.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 7:41 pm

Hayden puts his new rifle on his back and heads out of the armory after grabbing a few box mags "That's incredibly interesting. Any chance you'd tell me more one day?" he says before heading out the door behind Kevra.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 8:32 pm

"Sure," Talyn said as she walked out into the hallway with. Kevra was dicking around walking on a railing in the hallway. She jumped off when they came out. "So about the plan, how should we do the thing? Warp the big ship in and fly out in the little ship, or warp in with the little ship? Little ship's yours by the way Talyn I'm volunteering it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 8:41 pm

"We could use the Breakneck. Warp that in, switch off all systems, and since it's so old they'll probably mistake it for debris." Hayden said, looking back and forth at the two.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 8:47 pm

"Oh right you have a ship, that could probably work," Kevra said. Talyn usually by principle didn't like a plan Kevra liked, but it sounded like it'd work fine. "My ship's messed up anyways, damn robot smashed me into it," Talyn said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Sentinel mayhem raid   Iron Sentinel mayhem raid - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Sentinel mayhem raid
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Galaxy :: Canon-
Jump to: