Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Espera Nota, Hero of The War

Go down 
+2
RildokxNanoFate
LinkAran101
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cizin

Cizin

Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, Hero of The War   Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 2:38 am

My main issue is that you really need to separate the paragraphs somewhat more. The wall of text is rather hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, Hero of The War   Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 2:53 am

That was just my writing style for characters back then. In fact, I only changed because Toasty wouldn't approve a character if it was organized to her standards (instead of going by the internal facts of the character, such as power held. I got a ridiculously overpowered character through that. Check out Lost (Legacy Era) if you want to see what I mean (Bob Batshit and ...wraith something or something wraith present the other portions of her ridiculousness with character approvals.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, Hero of The War   Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:41 am

wow. changes. lots of changes. and yet, nothing actually changed. how dull.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, Hero of The War   Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm

So uh...I kinda just realized that this fucker is basically not-quite-as-evil Dr. Eggman. Literally earlier today. And yes, I did return just to say this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espera Nota, Hero of The War   Espera Nota, Hero of The War - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2