Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

AU588 "Cliodna"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

AU588 "Cliodna" Empty
PostSubject: AU588 "Cliodna"   AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:56 am

Player ID: Pup64
Character name: AU588 "Cliodna", Or Clio
Race: Mobile Aurora
Height: As an AU: 1 foot
-------: Full body: 5 feet
Weight: As an AU: 5 pounds
--------: Full body 50 pounds
Appearence: Tar black with yellow stripes.
Known Languages: Every known language in the Federation database
Faction/Organization: Galactic Federation, usually stationed at the remains of SR388
Alignment: Good
Personality: Shy.
Strengths: Skilled at aiming
Weaknesses: Organic matter extremely vulnerable to most members of the X parasite genus.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes looking through telescopes, dislikes long ship rides
Other:
Equipment: Robotic body (Eventually equipped with suit)
Character History: I was part of the first mobile aurora unit batch, but the experiment was mostly to create personalities in auroras closer to humans' personalities and voices better match the ones of humans. An interesting aurora of space pirate origin- "Thoth" -did not like what the pirates were doing, so he stole a ton of important experimental and valuable equipment to be expense of the space pirates and took it to Norion. The space pirates were chasing him and he took an escape pod he had brought on after he targeted it into a star. To this day they do not know of Thoth's continuing life. But we all have robotic bodies and average animal sized brains. I had actually talked to Thoth VIA network the day I was created, which I actually think was the day he got a link into the aurora network- he was so nervous... Not that that's bad. We talked as I was shipped out to SR388 System.
"You're Cleo... so... you were... just created today... eh?"
I giggled. "Yeah."
"So... That's a good thing..." Long silence. "Happy Birthday!"
I broke out laughing. I like him. He's not like most minds of space pirate origin. Normally even though they're good they're still cold. But he's different. I know it.
But now me. I've talked about him too much.
I'm stationed in the SR388 system. I'm in full control of it. Most of it is lifeless, though. After SR388 got destroyed by BSL, it made the system stone, with only unadvanced, single-celled lifeforms. Thoth suggested that we could somehow reconstruct sr388 and do what 486 did to Norion. But it would take so long. What would keep the planet together? How would it regain its atmosphere? We have so many ideas. We could also reconstruct the BSL. But that would take more time than SR388. Plus, I wouldn't have to go from planet chunk to planet chunk to do my job- inspecting the SR388 system where there are no cameras, and get back to the uplink for updating at the end of every day. Luckly, the rubble of BSL and SR388 extends throughout the system, meaning I don't need a ship. My robotic legs combined with a GF suit can propel me far enough from chunk of dirt to chunk of dirt.

Suit Type: GF suit w/ hazard.
Weaponry: PED
Shielding: Hazard
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

AU588 "Cliodna" Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU588 "Cliodna"   AU588 "Cliodna" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:00 pm

The federation has upgraded the composure of Mobile Aurora Units. Mobile Aurora Units are now composed of a satellite/ship within 200 miles of a wi-fi equipped simple robot, with a small organic processor. The main AU is inside of the ship and directly controls the robot. MAUs should now be upgraded with this change so as to gain main unit size to the standard AU 200 kg, as opposed to the original 10 kg and enhance efficiency and power. The change is optional for Aurora Units without official owners.
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net

AU588 "Cliodna"
Page 1 of 1