Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Rildok vs. Decibel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rildok vs. Decibel   Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 am

Rildok slips away from the attempted grab and is pushed back about 10 yards. This was taking too long, and he decides to resort to his trump card. It was a semi hard decision, but it seems like he has no other choice. He jumps up in the air about 10 feet and enters hyper mode, but it is different this time. A dark aura emanates from his body and he doesn't fall to the ground. "Now you will taste true fear!" he says and fires multiple shots at Decibel.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: Rildok vs. Decibel   Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 am

"WOW. ok i wasn't expecting that." he takes the shots expecting it to be no different but his left speaker appeared o be damaged and he knew he didn't have enough time to fix it. He continues to fire but the shots.
((well it looks like i am screwed so i am going to roll a 20 sided die odds for me evens for you. IT's a six DANG IT!))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Rildok vs. Decibel   Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:27 pm

The attacks seem to do very little. Rildok charges his dark matter pulse and moves in. As he gets closer he unleashes his dark matter pulse, focusing it all at Decibel. When he does this, dark matter bursts from his hand after the dark matter pulse and his arm is shot back, spinning him around a little bit.
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: Rildok vs. Decibel   Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Decibel falls back.
((Ok i will trie to roll the die and see if i survived, IT's a four DANG IT. i am not having luck today.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Rildok vs. Decibel   Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

He brings up his over-shields and aims his arm cannon at Decibel and dark particles begin to form into a ball in front of his arm cannon, making a charging noise as it does so.
(OOC: I'm starting to roll to see if he is stable enough to do anything. His hyper overcharge mode is a little unstable but very powerful.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rildok vs. Decibel   Rildok vs. Decibel - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rildok vs. Decibel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3