Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Just can't get enough of those Metroids...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aran

Aran

Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Empty
PostSubject: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:52 am

"Skree!" A Metroid lunged at an orange clad figure, aiming for its green visor. The figure quickly dodged the attack, and fired a missile at the Metroid from the cannon on its right arm. It was Samus Aran, cleaning of some Metroids that had run amuck. The Metroid froze intanstly, crashing to the ground and shattering into small pieces.

"Thats this section." She said to herself, her voice trapped inside her Powersuit. Her suit was never designed for speech, and it didn't bother her much, since she never really spoke. But lately, she has needed speech. Hopefully, that would end soon. "Now for the next." She walked back a bit and shut a faraway door, then opened the next closed one. It was a simple idea: Open the door with a sealed one behind you, and fight the Metroids inside. Then shut the door you just opened and go to the next one. Samus found it was the best way to control the Metroids inside.

When Samus had first arrived at this planet, she had been suprised that the Elysians were not only created by the Chozo, but that they were researching Metroids as well. Before she was on a mission, so she didn't stop to kill them all, but since she had none as of the moment, Samus decided to head back to Skytown to get rid of them. After all, it was originally her job to wipe out the entire species. And also, it was a perfect excuse to head back and look up more information about the Chozo without being bothered about it.

Several Metroids were there to greet her; they were all either Infants or in the Normal Stage, floating around. In the other stages, they were much harder to kill, but luckily they usually didn't live that long, thanks to Samus. She cast multishot, several missiles going straight for them. A couple of the Metroids became blurry, and the missile passed right though. Samus' eyes widened in suprise.

Phazon Metroids? I thought I killed all of them! It seems the Space Pirates can't get enough of them. One latched onto her face, and Samus gave a small noise of suprise and pain as she felt the searing pain of her life being drained. Resisting the urge to try and swap it away, for she knew that would never work, she quickly went into her Morph Ball form. Samus was then launched into the air as the Metroid was blasted to bits from her bomb.

In about 3 minutes, the Metroids in that section were cleared. Reverting back into her normal Powersuit form, Samus took her helmet off for once in a long time, looking at herself in the glass that once held the Metroids. Her skin was a little paler than usual, due to lack of her taking off her suit. "You need to take a vaction once in a while..." The words of a GF adrimal echoed in her head from after she completed one of her many missions. Vaction? Who has time for a vaction? I surely don't, I'm one of the best Bounty Hunters known. But i'm not perfect. Samus put on her helmet once again, and procceed to wipe out the next section of Metroids.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 am

The small click of a cane echoed throughout the labs. Rodger Shasta, in a GF Suit built for Field Scientists, limped down a hallway in the pirate labs.
"So I suppose you've seen the Space Pirates' latest operation. We believe that this has been going on ever since they discovered the federation's Metroid cloning project." He said, arriving in the same room she was in. Two Mobile Auroras followed him; Thoth and Cliodna.
"That's right." Thoth nodded. "Using me, the federation was able to pick up some space pirate transmissions. We heard that it may be on Norion, we could only assume their labs. And here we are."
"We came when we had an idea where this would take place..." Clio said. "But looks like you discovered it first."
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: You Just can't Get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:35 am

Samus turned around to Shasta and the two Mobile AUs behind him, and nodded. She wanted terribly to correct them, saying it was actually the Elysians who were researching the Metroids, and the Space Pirates just introduced Phazon Metroids into the picuture, but she never mentioned that in her report and it would raise a few questions. And then they would probably want to take all the files that she had and they didn't, and Samus hated doing things like that. Since the Chozo raised her, anything she found about them seemed personal to her.

A small bot whizzed in the air. With a quick thought, Samus scanned it, and realizing that it held information that only she could access, shot it with a uncharged Nova shot to reveal a holo of symbols and information. With a content sigh, she scanned the information, fowarding it to her ship. The bots were designed to only be accessed by those with Chozo tech. Made it much easier for her, anyway.

"And you're here looking for Metroids? Sorry, but I'm the process of killing of the rest in Skytown. Making progress to." The message went across Samus' visor, since she could not speak. Realizing this was a good chance to check over things, Samus went over the map. She was almost done with the second level, the first was done a while ago, but there was still the third. And Most of the Metroids were on the third. She was running low on missiles and energy tanks, so she found it to be a good time to head back to the ship and recharge.

"I'm heading back to my ship. Its your choice to follow me or not." Samus turned around and started walking back in the direction of the halls she cleared, leaving the GF scientist and the two AUs to do as they pleased. She would return later when her ammo was full.

Last edited by Aran on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammical Error)
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:27 am

(("She wanted terribly to correct them, saying it was actually the Elysians who were researching the Metroids, and the Space Pirates just introduced Phazon Metroids into the [picture]" Darn. Sorry. I think the phazon metroid things threw me off... let's change that to "The space pirates knew of elysian operation based off the Federation's metroid cloning attempts" *slowly backs out with hands up*))

"Of course, Samus." He said, staying behind.

"And Sorry" He said so that only the MAUs could hear him. He began searching the entire room, and Thoth and Clio did as well. Finally, He nodded and Thoth ripped the metal out of the ceiling and lifted Shasta through it. He opened up a canister and guided one inside of it, then ducked down and waved the others out with him.

He Shoved the canister into Thoth's hands and said "Take this, I'm going to be right back."

Slowly, he filled the gap in the ceiling with steel from his MTD, turned the old piece back into oxygen that he had used to make the decoy metal, and ran out.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: You Just can't Get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:25 am

((Ok))
Seeing that he was not intent of following, Samus let a content sigh, and reverted into her morph ball form. Quickly zipping though the halls, it took on a minute for Samus to arrive at her ship. Stepping onto the retractable platform, she was shot up into her ship, in which she took off her powersuit. Setting it in the recharge station, Samus realized she was stuck between two things. She could either while waiting for her suit to recharge, which took about 10 minutes based on her low items and she wanted to change her beam, go exploring in Zero Suit or stay inside and look at old files.

I've looked at old files way to much nowadays, and its nice here. Its been a while since I've gotten real fresh air, so maybe i should head out.... Samus felt a chill crawl up her spine. It would be warmer outside as well, but that scientist was out there. Why does it matter anyway? She thought as she stepped on her platform, landing on the landing area. Its not like this place is covered with Space Pirates. And the Metroids are sealed up anyways, s- She stopped abruptly, a rush of panic hitting her. She had forgotten to inform the scientist of the Metroids on the third level, and the ones still on that one. She quickly calmed herself down, reassuring herself that this was a scientist, of couse he'd know.

"He'll be fine." She said, and walked away from her ship. "And as long as I stay in range, i can equip my suit when its done." She began to wander aimlessly though the halls, searching for something to do. She couldn't tackle the Metroids in Zero Suit.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:38 am

"Think she trusts us?" Thoth asked.
"I'm not quite sure. I think she has underestimated us. Besides, we're allowed to take those. It's not like they were *actually* hers, anyway." Shasta replied. "We're pretty much stealing prey."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't Get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:26 am

((Oh dear...looks like they're intreasted in stealing Metroids....))

Samus frowned. Something felt wrong. She had pushed it off before, but now that she was alone with nothing to worry about, it troubled her. What was a scientist and two Mobile AUs doing in Skytown? Alone? Only answer seemed appicable: Metroids. They were probably here for the Metroids. Samus sighed in disgust. The Federation always wanted to play with the Metroids. Even when she killed S-AX and Parasite X, they wanted her to let them keep it as a pet, to "research and experement" it. More like find some twisted way to use its power. The GF could be as corrupted as the Space Pirates. But so can I.

I should kill as many as possible before they get ahold of them. She realized that she could equip her suit, and was surrounded in a bright light. When the light faded, she was in the familiar home of her Power Suit, ready to go hunting. She went into her Morph Ball, and sped to the lab, going to the last area that was cleared. Shutting the doors behind her, she opened the next one to reveal a single Metroid. She gave a sigh of relief, and quickly killed it. She contiuned the process until she had cleared the next couple rooms. She wanted to be quick now, and completely ignored the MAUs and the scientist. If they came here for the Metroids, they should be able to handle themselves. Finally, the second level was cleared. Now Samus entered the elevator, heading down, and charging her arm cannon.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:36 am

"Now, are you ready?" Shasta took a Geemer out of the cage and fed it to the Metroid, while Thoth took a sheet of skin.
"Alright... Now a little trick so Samus doesn't get in our way. I'm sure killing her heritage's wonderful invention that saved her life is very important to her. Do we have any reserve tanks?"

Shasta ran around the lab, the Metroid draining energy directly from his reserve tanks.
"HELP! SOMEONE! GET THIS F*CKING METROID OFF MY FACE! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't Get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:59 am

Hearing the scream, Samus entered the room, and shot the Metroid with an ice Missile, killing it instantly. "Watch it." The message flickered across her screen. She proceeded to the next room, and contuined the slaughter of Metroids.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:03 am

Shasta silently sent -- •- over the radio. The MA in Morse code meant mission accomplished. He silently walked back to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't Get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:53 am

Samus opened a door to find seven Metroids. They all turned to her, and dropped suddenly, dead. Samus took a step back and scanned them. They all seemed to be infected by a gas in the air of some sort; contuining was pointless, they'd all be dead within a day. It was a delayed reaction; they were alredy suffering from it when she arrived before

If that scientist took any either, they'll probably die. Not that it matters anyway. They can do what they want with the Metroids, i don't care. As long as I can wipe them out. if it doesn't invovle me, then I'm not bothered. She still felt troubled by the GF scientist, but shrugged and quickly contiuned, making sure all the Metroids died. Her mission was to get rid of the Metroids located on Skytown. She has accomplished that, and it wasn't her buinsess to see what the scientist and the MAUs were doing. But Samus still didn't trust them, she had plently of experience to know to never underestiamte and/or trust people. At least not at first,
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:05 am

"Wait a second..." Thoth said. "I'll be right back." He stepped outside of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't Get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:22 am

Thinking that they had already left, Samus returned to her ship. Taking off her helmet, she sat quietly on the ledge of the landing platform, staring into the clouds. Her mind was wandering though her memories, thinking of her parents, the Chozo, grandpa bird, Mother Brain, and all the other events that changer who she was.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 am

"What are you doing?" Shasta asked. "Get in the ship"
"Heat signatures sense a scoffing-like attitude. I think she thinks we won't be successful. Perhaps she thinks the Elysians made them lysine dependent?"
"I don't find that impossible. Good thinking. Now lets extract the DNA coding!"
"Alright, fine." Shasta pulled him in "Now let's MOVE!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:44 am

Samus smirked as her ship informed her of them taking off. Walking into her ship, she opened a comm link to the ship. "The Federation just can't get enough of those Metroids, can they?" She asked nonchalantly in the comm as she made herself a cup of tea. "Have fun with your tests." She opened some files she had collected from Skytown that she hadn't went over yet. It was more lore mainly, talking of how the Federation discovered Skytown.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:48 am

((Believe me, you killed all of them... Thank god for stealing ideas from Jurassic Park.))
"Extract the genetic code, then put it into a compression archive," Shasta put on a pair of gloves, then cleaned a stainless steel razor, slicing the tissue in half, handing one half over. "I need to create some other types."
"Like different evolutionary stages?"
"No- metroid evolution is normal, and doesn't really have a variation in DNA. We're doing mutations. Then you guys will extract the code for that. The code will be ready anytime for cloning. Just in case the military branch finally thinks of taking them out."
"So, the whole nine yards? Phazon Metroids, Fission Metroids... Even Dark Metroids?"
"We'll figure out a way."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 am

((Aha, they want to clone them for a little army. Geez, Samus might go against the Federation and the Space Pirates. ugh this thread is going to end way to quickly, please excuse me but I need to add a twist. Muhaha. Just go with it however you like, i just want to keep the thread going for a while longer, I hate short threads.))
Looks like I just chose the lesser of two evils. Samus thought. I might not know what they're going to do, but I'll find out. In the meantime, I'll play the stupid hunter who doesn't know anything act. An annoying familiar alarm went off in her ship, causing her to jump.

"Warning. Space Pirates detected." ((<==What a twist)) A Space Pirate frigate entered orbit, surrounded by smaller fighter. Samus quickly got up. "Shut down all systems, i repeat, shut down all systems!" She shouted at her computer. All of her lights went off, and the music stopped. Everything was completely silent. "Engage cloaking field." It wasn't really a cloaking field, it was more like a camouflage against scanners.

((Ok, added twist, magical NPC attack. Knock yourself out.))
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:00 am

A similar alarm went off in their current ship.

"Well, let's see what we can do." Shasta sighed, leaning into the pilot seat and selecting analog controls; something that made him in a high class of pilots. Digital controls are much easier to manipulate, but it also cuts down on precision. Digital control can take someone in eight to sixteen directions, where analog, while extremely difficult to operate, could go down to the hundredth of a degree, symbolized by a large dial-type module.

"Alright, let's go into the fleet; Samus down there should take down all of pirates easily, but I imagine our niche is up here." He chuckled. "Auto-pilot causes bad eyes."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:16 am

Samus stepped outside her ship in her Powersuit, fully loaded and energized. Quickly rolling into a ball, she silently followed a small Space Pirate transport as it dropped off some pirates. They looked around, saw her in a ball form, and began to fire, recognizing who it was. Dodging the attacks, Samus left her Morph Ball and began fire on the Space Pirates. it was a small group, so they were all dead in few moments. Stepping onto the transport, she quickly experimented with controls. First, she had to deal with the guys onboard the ship. Then she could pick off the stragglers here.

((*cough*just*cough*a suggestion,*cough* *cough*Now would be*cough*,*cough* *wheeze* a good time *fake cough* *badly done fake cough* to introduce Ridley*cough cough*to the picture*cough cough* Sorry, i have a terrible cold))
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 am

((*cough* You*Cough* know *gag* how *puke* Ridley usually *gaggit gaggity gaggity goo* apperars, right?... Stop infecting me with your cold, dammit!
That's really just my argument. I forgot I had claimed Ridley >_>))

A cybernetically enhanced Ridley, perched atop the under-construction new spire, glared at his attack on Elysia. The pirates needed another Metroid DNA sample, and there were seemingly almost none left. ((Except on SR388, but raise your hand if we know about that yet!)) If they hadn't blown it again, they may have had a chance retaining their power. Another bonus was that Samus Aran lie in wait below, expecting him... Ridley was so proud of himself. He smirked a little.

"How about I make my little appearance later..." But remember, Ridley, your main purpose here is to get the cell... Samus can be dealt with later.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 am

((Yes i do! It was kinda annoying though in MP3:Corruption. Question, can he throw Samus off of Skytown?))
Samus steered the ship to the main frigate, and entered the comm with the Federation scientist, though her suit, not the ship. "They're probably here for a sample of Metroid DNA, so watch it. If you have any, which you probably do, its more than likely to be the last sample left. Our Metroids in Skytown are now simple ashes in the wind. If the Space Pirates know that you have it, they'll want you alive. And trust me, thats something you don't want." Samus once had to be captured by the Space Pirates, and they had to much fun torturing her. Mental and physical.

Putting the Space Pirate frigate in what seemed to be autopilot, Samus began to hack the database, looking for information. Even though the Pirates were well organized, mostly, they had poor computer defense. A Chozo Hatchling, no, Human Child could access there data files. The hard part was translating, which was even hard for her visor. She only caught one word, and one word was all she needed. Ridley.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Ridley's back suddenly straightened; He had been detected. He needed to get the DNA samples. He only needed a cell, but some backup would be nice. Since metroids were energy based, they gave off heat, which is why thermal detection was the wisest choice in finding metroids. He saw some spikes in energy in a nearby airborne federation ship. He took off to chase it.

---

"Okay, I need you to finish up my project of replicating the dark metroid; It's the only one left." He pointed to Cliodna. He turned to Thoth "Thoth, try extracting as many full gene codes as you can; try getting every variety."
"What will you be doing,"
"Taking a Zig. For great justice." He watched a Geoform- Ridley- circling their ship. "Is there anything with a high ES?"
"Why would you need that?"
"He probably has some form of energy detection; probably a thermal scanner. If I bring something other than metroids onto the Emergency Ship that has high energy, it may fool him while you're extracting metroid DNA." He turned toward them "Remember, once you're finished extracting, destroy the metroid. I'll develop some saturated Phazon; he may think it's the Metroids,"
He waved, jumping into the ship.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:19 am

Samus shook with anger. He was here, and probably waiting for her. Turning the ship away from the Frigate, Samus steered it towards Ridley, who was circling the Federation ship. He wanted some Metroid samples. Opening the hatch, Samus jumped onto a platform of Skytown, about 100 yards from Ridley. Weaving though the halls, she finally came out nearby the Federation ship. Aiming right next to Ridley, she fired a charged warning shot, missing intentionally. Just how many times do i have to kill you before you stay down? She thought madly, charging up another shot.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:05 pm

"If I can generate some large amounts of Phazon, he may detect it instead of metroids. I'm going to try to use a Matter translation device to pull it off."
"Okay. We're at a steady rate with the Extraction. The Dark Metroid developments is going relatively well as well."
"I didn't expect that. Do you have any ideas for creating dark energy?"
"Not much. Most darkness is just an absence of light, where on the other hand light is not the absence of dark."
"I suppose if you think of it that way, yeah,"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: Just can't Get enough of those Metroids   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Its always the Metroids. Samus thought as she sent a barrage of quick shots at Ridley. Ever since grandpa bird made them, neither the Federation or the Pirates have never had enough Metroids to get their grubby little fingers on. One of these days, I'm going to wipe out the Metroids. I've learned my lesson about attachments though the Hatchling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just can't get enough of those Metroids...   Just can't get enough of those Metroids... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just can't get enough of those Metroids...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: Roleplaying :: Regular Roleplaying :: Elysia :: Canon-
Jump to: